[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel so sick every single morning? Every day when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1466575193686.jpg (119 KB, 655x578) Image search: [Google]
1466575193686.jpg
119 KB, 655x578
Why do I feel so sick every single morning?
Every day when I wake up, I genuinely feel like I'm going to throw up for an hour or two. It really sucks and I don't know why it is.
>>
>>29528195
You're pregnant

Or dehydrated, sometimes I'll wake up and drink a quart of water before feeling satiated
>>
>>29528236
I drink two giant glasses of water before I sleep, and two when I wake up so I don't think it is that.
I also doubt I am pregnant, but I guess you never know.
>>
>>29528279
Do you eat before you sleep? Maybe you have sleep apnea? Nightmares? Anxiety? Could be a lot of things.
>>
>>29528348
I don't eat before I sleep but I have terrible anxiety and most of the night is spent rolling around in bed confused and half-dreaming.
>>
>>29528369
Do you watch tv/use a smartphone/play vidya/use laptop or anything like that in bed? Try to condition yourself so that you only get in bed to sleep if so.

Try exercising a bit, at least just walking for 20-30 minutes.

I have bad dreams and sometimes wake up feeling out of breath and dizzy, those two things help a bit. I try to enjoy my dreams for the most part, but sometimes there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>29528563
That's good advice, I do use my phone in bed. I try to walk every day but lately I've had a bad ankle, maybe that explains why I've been sleeping worse lately.
Thanks for the help my friend.
>>
>>29528643
You're welcome brobot. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>29528195
I do that too sometimes in the morning.
Do you feel like you have to burp?
My body feels like it's rejecting something. When I do throw up I just throw up a little bit, nothing really gross from the day before.
>>
every morning when I wake up I get an opportunity to wake up and feel good, but I choose not to and end up sleeping a few extra hours which makes me feel horrible and unproductive and want to kill myself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.