[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your thoughts on beating your kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
pros and cons of beating your kids. share your thoughts on this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR0zxfZEcFU
>>
File: 1451263225612.png (68 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
1451263225612.png
68 KB, 188x232
This is my argument
>>
>>29528145
implying anyone r9k can get a women to reproduce with them
>>
subscribe to that channel ill tell you a story how i jacked off using my mothers lube today.
>>
File: Belt-clipart-2.jpg (259 KB, 1200x667) Image search: [Google]
Belt-clipart-2.jpg
259 KB, 1200x667
>>29528145
it's funny how these days liberal media portrays beatings as a bad and degenerate thing yet we have those nu-males and other faggots running around. good ol belt could fix all of that.

also a funny thing. most successful people were beaten as kids. crazy right? it's almost as if there's a pattern
>>
>>29528145
I'd probably do it whenever the kid tries to even look at me
t. fucking hate kids
>>
File: 1464798671879.png (132 KB, 353x404) Image search: [Google]
1464798671879.png
132 KB, 353x404
>>29528160
what the fuck did you just try and argue
>>
>>29528603
>most successful people were beaten as kids
That isn't true at all its more correlated with criminal activity and domestic violence
>>
I enjoy the thought too much to endorse it.
>>
>>29528145
I'm glad my mother and father punished and spanked me when I was a little shit. I think you should spank and also explain why what they were doing is wrong so they won't do it again. The whole reason most millenials are greedy self centered pricks is because they never had boundaries as children and were spoiled.
>>
File: Alberto_Barbosa.png (90 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
Alberto_Barbosa.png
90 KB, 265x258
>>29529345
t. Child abuser and future wife beater

I don't like this behavior anonette time to slap you until you cry. I'm only doing this because I love you.

Just fuck off you piece of shit.
Children are defenseless and we've known for decades that violence only breeds more violence. Kids mirror your bahavior and then you say that's not the right behavior and hit them. That teaches them to hit people they disagree with. Try negotiation, it actually teaches conflict resolution and prevents the behavior .
>>
>>29529667
>try negotiation

because logic and reason works on 6 year olds, violence does not breed more violence but retardation is a genetic trait and surely you caught a whiff of that
>>
i want to beat people who think beating children is okay so that they learn their behaviors are wrong and stop being abusive assholes

They're kids what the fuck
>>
File: 1466732113629.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1466732113629.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
Everyone I know that got beaten ended up NEET or a criminal.

Probably not a good thing desu
>>
File: 201px-Nods-respectfully.gif (653 KB, 201x281) Image search: [Google]
201px-Nods-respectfully.gif
653 KB, 201x281
>>29529800
>nu male spotted
>>
Friendly reminder that if you can't even outsmart a kid and have to resort to violence you are the literal definition of an insecure nu cuck who is mentally dominated by a kid and can only win trough physical harm because his opponent is much, much smaller.
>>
I was beaten as a kid and I'm a better person because of it

The world would be a better place if more kids got the belt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.