[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From my experience, being yourself is never enough. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1985465585.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1985465585.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
From my experience, being yourself is never enough.
Sometimes my friends ask me why I've been single for so long.
Why all the girls I fucked are either fat or mentally unstable.

I'm not a looker. At best, I'm tall, fit and somehow charismatic.
If a chubby chick wants dick at a party (I fucking hate parties), she seems to be drawn to me almost immediately.
Because fat chicks know the types of guys they're allowed to hit onto and I probably meet the criteria.
Just like I, as a below average looking face dude, am only allowed to target a quite limited number of girls without hitting a hard wall of rejection.

When a chubby chick sucks my dick, she doesn't do it to accomplish the male imposed mandatory chore known as blowjob. She does it to please me.
She does it to make me hard because she wants my dick in her. And for no other reason it seems. I like such simplicity.

When I'm concerned with world problems, when I get depressed over my life, I'm not faking that. I'm not playing a temporary role for the sake of looking like a tortured soul when it serves me. My soul is tortured. And girls don't dig that.
Because most pretty girls, and it pains me to say that, always ever do social stuff according to their very limited, biased set of rules that they picked through life long gullibility and an extremely docile, ductile, influenceable mindset.
You, as a challenger, are supposed to look like a stable, motivated, doubtless figure.
It is no secret that such people can only be idiots.
(cont)
>>
>>29528126
(cont)
I'm not denying the importance of mental stability, but show an ounce of actual complexity and moral discernment and only problem chicks will show up.
Take a pretty chick. My crush for instance. She's cute but isn't bimbo, people magazine pimping hot. So she feels like she looks bad or complain about the fact she does even though she's quite clearly dreamy and obsessed with her looks.
That girl will only ever date handsome, rather simple minded guys. Because it makes her feel valued. If she then gets decent sex, she usually has no immediate reason to end this relationship.
A successful relationship is therefore equals to: ego rubbing + sex.
(cont)
>>
As a clubbing/crowded places allergic, I'm supposed to use Tinder or whatever degenerate cool social app is currently prevailing in the quick sex business to fulfil my needs. I know how this shit works.
I'm supposed to be tough and stupid in a mainstream, pop culture way. Or else look as quirky as I sound smart, in a hipster-ish way. In both cases, I'm supposed to be a man AND an insufferable man child with as few coherence as possible in the way this works out. But hey, by being '''myself'''
I'm supposed to say to that blue-haired, attention craving dumb indie bitch whatever the fuck she wanna hear the way she wanna hear it or else she will classify me as a weirdo to be ignored.
The rule seems to be ''Make your personality as obvious and easy to grasp as possible. Be true to the bullshit memes you write to seduce her''.
I'm 22, neet, I can't/don't want to do this shit anymore.

Most girls are full of contradictions and their response to that is to act as if life is a fucking theatre play.
No one ever put them in front of that fact so they literally have no reason to try and do it any other way, for instance by being logical and thinking for themselves.

I might sound like I can't deal with the fact some girls are just out of my league. I've actually lived my life according to and aware of that fact. Just like everyone else. I'm just starting to realize decent looking balanced girls are usually shallow disposable plastic persons. And that sucks.

I want to fall asleep with a girl next to me again. Without having to play the degeneracy game, lie, or lower all humane expectation for it to happen. I wish relationships between people were simpler.
>>
Successful, handsome, "have-it-all" guys also can be extremely complex. That's why they have great careers, are great engineers or lawyers or physicians or politicians. But they choose to keep things simple when it's useful.

You are too attached to your ideas and that stumps you. Ideas are not that important, doing something is.
>>
>>29528126
Well thanks for the feedback.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.