[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chad makes a joke >its not funny >its not even meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12
>chad makes a joke
>its not funny
>its not even meant to be funny
>its just a random off handed comment
>all the normies die laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world
>you try to do the same thing
>everyone is dead silent
>the best you can hope for is no-one thought you were trying to make a joke
>>
>all the normies die laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world

This really pisses me off. Fucking sheep.
>>
Sense of humor is just social skills and looks. Oh and also social skills are pretty much just looks. So once again, looks determine something completely. Welcome to life.

Now remember to hate Chad and anyone superior to you.
>>
You have no idea anon.

It pisses me off senpai. I can get people to laugh with seemingly unfunny actions myself though, and not in a way they're laughing at me.
>>
>make a joke
>they're not intelligent enough to get it
>>
>tfw I was the joker in school and everyone pissed themselves laughing at me jokes
>last year or two of school I kind of withdrew from it though.
>Used to be a Chad and just dropped out

Don't even know why I withdrew so much desu.
>>
>>29527867
i dunno anon

i make a lot of witty jokes in a shy manner and everyone laughs. i'm the "funny nerd" at work.

the difference is you're not funny
>>
File: 1433803949721.png (49 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1433803949721.png
49 KB, 451x485
They're laughing at you, not with you. FML.
>>
>>29527989
They're laughing AT you, fucking nerd loser
>>
>good looking
>say something I didn't intend as a joke
>girls laugh

it's kind of annoying
>>
>>29527867
Wow, grasping basic concepts on the social hierarchy
I'm really feeling a strong vibe about you anon, you're going places in life
>>
File: brazil.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
brazil.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>tfw far from chad
>used to crack jokes all the time, everyone laughed including the teacher
>fags and chads saying that without me the year would be boring as a fuck
>>
>>29529106
What type of jokes were you making? Teach me! How to be fuckin funny?!
>>
Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny for others
>>
I was literally voted the funniest kid in my grade 8th grade yearbook and I did the offhand retarded comment thing for the most part. Maybe I'm good looking and don't realize it because of my crippling insecurities.

>>29527975
Pretty much me. I became good friends with a chad group though so that helped me. I stopped the joking stuff though early on and I lost some popularity.
>>
>>29529216
It takes a natural quality to the person to be funny actually. If you're not really that funny, drop it because mostly you'd be just annoying people.

Either way my humor was always a bit mirrored in Dave Chapelle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
>>
I've also noticed normies literally don't even hear words sometimes if it comes from a non-Chad. Like literally in a group of 5 people a non-Chad will state something in a normal, clear voice and others not only don't react, but afterwords honestly don't remember the thing being said at all. This also leads to them being interrupted frequently since people don't acknowledge that they're talking.

Of course I'm speaking as a non-Chad and this happens to me on a daily basis.
>>
>>29529424
yeah, exactly that.
>>
>tfw you make an entire room of people laugh

It's like a hit of crack. Hell, it feels better than a hit of crack.
>>
>>29527867
The trick is to say the right thing at the right time..
>>
This is extremely false. It's body language and voice intonation.
Funniest guy I know or that anyone I know says is the funniest looks like shit but he carries himself with confidence and has a strong voice.

If you're a shaky autist then it's just not going to be the same.
>>
>>29527867
I've seen this happen plenty of times, especially on campus. If a good looking guy says something, girls will start giggling and shit. If an average/ugly guy says the same joke, the just look annoyed or disgusted depending on how ugly you are.
>>
>>29529424

A coworker actually admonished me for not interrupting myself, or getting upset when being interrupted. I was "being rude" by not letting people walk all over whatever I had to say. I almost shit myself in disbelief over the mental gymnastics but had to remind myself that normies don't fully understand that they're playing by a different set of rules than non-normies.

I even tried to explain that 100% of the time when I come up to two people talking, I fucking patiently wait until there's a natural break in the conversation before I launch into my unrelated thing, and how is that not expected behavior? She seemed puzzled by that concept. I suppose it's because when she enters a room she either just starts talking or the other people cut off their conversation, and just expects that's how it works with everyone.
>>
>>29529706
It's not because someones, I'm not attractive and I've made people laugh many times. It's just timing, and what you say. You have to have a good sense of humor.
>>29529683
This too.
>>
How young are you? Everyone knows its how you say it, not what you say.
>>
>>29529755
please elaborate. what was the exchange like? what did she say? what did you say?
>>
>>29529872

I was talking to her and someone came up from the side. She broke off our convo while I was in mid-sentence to start talking to the 3rd person about something totally unrelated. I got angry and walked off (I had told her several times before how upset I get at being interrupted).

Later she said I made HER upset by getting mad. So I said I thought it was rude to cut off a conversation unless there was some emergency or other special circumstance like having to catch someone as they walked by on their way home. She said she felt rude to let someone wait so she feels compelled to see what they have to say immediately. Then I explained the shit about my experiences when being the interrupter and waiting patiently and she responded like she had never had that experience before.
>>
>make joke
>no one laughs
>chad steals your joke
>tells it to the same people
>everyone laughs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29527867
More likely scenario: he's funny, you're not
>>
>>29530014
Exactly. This has literally happened to me. The same chad invited everybody to one of his parties, even the new kid who just transferred, but not me, even though I've known him for years. I asked if I could come, his response "No, I don't like you." Disgusting.
>>
>>29527867
This is really irritating. I'm actually attractive when I take care of myself and dress well, but usually I'm a depressed wreck who dresses like shit, and I've noticed how people's treatment of me and reactions to what I have to say differ based on how attractive I am. I've had both of these scenarios happen, and the only variable was my appearance. It's pretty disgusting. I hate the world so much that I don't even want to try and play by their rules and preen and pamper myself so that I can get special treatment for something that is completely superficial.
>>
>>29527867
> the best you can hope for is no-one thought you were trying to make a joke
this is why i only apply low enthusiasm, dry humor. if it doesn't go off, it seems like i wasn't even trying anyway
>>
>>29530113

I get the same thing when I am clean shaven vs. shitty facial hair. Depressing but then again I see a fat person and am fucking disgusted so I guess it's just human nature.
>>
>>29530099
Atleast he's honest about it
>>
>>29530099
Then he just didn't like you. I was cool with the chad's and chad football bro's in high school. Just don't like like too much of an awkward goober.

I fucking peaked in high school..fuck.
>>
>>29530082
i know this is gonna sound fabricated, given the topic of this thread, but this one time in highschool i was sitting next to the cool guy of the classroom. he said some stupid whatever comment and everybody except me and him started almost completely losing their shit. he looked at me and said some comment about how what he said wasnt even funny and i replied something along the lines of "what'd you expect?"

what the op is talking about is not unheard of and dismissing it saying "well u suk" is just stupid.
>>
>>29527975
>>29529106
>>29529260
Wow I didn't realize so many were like me. I always cracked jokes too at the back of class and played everything up with the whole school. I must have made like 13 Uranus jokes and was king of saying penis the loudest.
>>
File: this is my nightmare.jpg (55 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
this is my nightmare.jpg
55 KB, 1600x900
>>29530014
This. Is. The. Fucking. Worst.
I actually started doing stand-up a couple years ago since I feel more comfortable in front of a mass of nameless goons than I am in normal social interactions.

>plus I developed humor as a defense mechanism early on.

One of the worst feelings in the world is when another dickbag comedian steals your joke from you. And it happens all the time. Soulcrushing man.

I HAVE THIS ONE THING & YOU HAD TO TAKE IT REEEEEE
>>
File: 1278811827201.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1278811827201.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>>29527867
>chad makes joke he saw on 9gag, recycled from facebook, recycled from reddit, recycled from /b/
>everyone loses their fucking mind at how funny and original he is
>you point out that it's not original, in fact the joke is like 3 months old and stagnant now
>everyone calls you a loser for trying to one-up chad
>make a joke that won't be hitting 9gag for at least another 2 weeks
>no one laughs, everyone calls you cringy and creepy
>chad makes the same joke 2 weeks later after his grandma posted it on his facebook wall
>everyone dying of laughter
>oh, chad! you are such a character!
>>
File: dog.jpg (58 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
58 KB, 597x598
>>29530199
>>chad makes joke he saw on 9gag, recycled from facebook, recycled from reddit, recycled from /b/
>>everyone loses their fucking mind at how funny and original he is
>>you point out that it's not original, in fact the joke is like 3 months old and stagnant now
>>everyone calls you a loser for trying to one-up chad

Shit, I've been on the Chad side of this story at least four times in this life, and it's fucking great
>>
>>29530153
>Then he just didn't like you.

I've never done anything mean or bad and I even talked to him sometimes.

Funnily enough, the transfer student was my "best friend" who didn't even tell me about the party kek. He ended up telling his mom that he never wanted to see me again when he finally started getting popular.
>>
>5/10
>Everyone usually laugh's at my jokes

>Some literal 1/10 obese planet man makes jokes
>Everyone in laugh class usually laughs at jokes

>Some Chad makes joke
>Usually no one laughs

This has applied to me throughout my life. Usually Chad's and Stacies don't require a personality as they have looks to back their shit up.

Being funny is just pretty natural. If you aren't funny don't even attempt it unless you 100% know it's going to be a proper zinger.

BUT a tip if you want to make everyone laugh is go for some low tier shit. It pleases the lowest common denominator and can crack a smirk from intelligent people. When surrounded by people you're fairly confident are intelligent that is the time to break out the slightly witty jokes.

Also never EVER use memes in real life. You may get a small reaction once, but people will usually never find it funny again.
>>
>>29530199
That's why it's easy to control people, they're just followers, fucking dumbfucks.
>>
>>29530277
I show or get shown twitter memes all the time
>>
>>29529683
The funniest person I met wasn't super confident, or at least not most of the time, but she also seriously did not give a fuck about any social norms. She understood them, she just said fuck that.

Holy shit, I just realized the funniest person I ever met is a woman.
>>
>tfw can't into normie humor because of 4chan
If there are no Jews, niggers or cp I simply can't laugh.
>>
>>29530245
get out of here sometimes-chad, REEEEEEE

seriously though, if recycling jokes from social media works fucking do it. considering how much the typical robot is lurking around no one is ever going to beat your timing of fresh OC.
>>
>>29530319
Showing is fine. Saying it out loud (for me or others who try) it usually never works out too well.

Then again this isn't America where I assume black people can reference some shit and actually make it funny because damn black people are funny as fuck. They have this charisma about them. It's like that fucking anime in real life video. If some white or paki kid made it, it'd be the cringiest shit ever, but because some niggas did it, its funny as fuck.I think it's because blacks in general are pretty fucking loud.
>>
>>29530361
>hurr niggers like fried chicken and kikes are evil
>4chan:"kek, you're so funny anon"
>>
>>29530361
god fucking damn it shut the fuck up
>>
>tfw you say something sarcastic in a monotone voice
>around your friends they laugh because they know you
>around normlings they think you're a weird creepo

Jokes on you, normans!
>>
>that feel when have no idea if I'm funny or not because I haven't casually interacted with acquaintances in possibly years and can't remember much before that
Feels completely isolated from reality, man
>>
>>29527927
explain why the funniest comedians look like shit then
>>
File: 1441600098366.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1441600098366.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
>>29527959
textbook
>>
>>29527927
Normie here.
I'm fat and ugly.
Yet I'm a party animal.
Therefore you're wrong.

Feel free not to believe me if it would mean questioning your beliefs and it scares you to do so.
>>
>>29527867
i don't go for funny or witty, as much as goofy. does the same thing. alleviates boredom or awkwardness.

>say "fucking wow" in ultra deep voice
>convulse wildly when a good or awful song comes on
>imitate other people's style of walking (not while they're around though)

you know when you're alone and there's that voice in your mind that makes you say and do those weird things to yourself? you can just do those things if you're not naturally funny, and people will think you're cool. i usually am plain and non-descript in public. but around people i know or girls, i do that stuff for fun. i don't try to be a comedian or anything. i talk about real stuff too. it's just nice to throw in. gives a human touch.
>>
>>29530706

Because when you go to see stand-up you're just there for the jokes. In ordinary social situations normans follow the herd which reveres the alpha. If Steven Wright was just cracking jokes around the office, he would be ostracized as a creepo.
>>
File: cryyying.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
cryyying.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I know
I don't get it either. I am a person who wants to be funny. I have a good sense of humor and try to make jokes yet chad is the one who gets all the laughs

>work at Subway
>one day it is me, a super russian chad and a qt who works there
>I am serving a customer
>customer asks if I can leave the whole sandwich and not cut in half because it makes it seem like it lasts longer
>the russian chad overhears
>in full view of the whole restaurant he confidently says 'if you like eating things that never end, you should eat one of this guys stuttering sentences when a cute girl comes here to order'
>they fucking laugh
>customers laugh
>qt laughs
>wasn't funny at all
>try to retaliate
>say 'ww-w-w=-w-w-w-ell actually if y-y-y-ou only eat things that d-d-don't end then you can't eat the soviet union'
>nobody laughs
>the qt avoids my stare when I smile at her for reassurance
>feel uncomfortable the rest of the day
>>
>>29530740
There are always exceptions. But >>29527927 is generally right.
>>
>>29531003
>>say 'ww-w-w=-w-w-w-ell actually if y-y-y-ou only eat things that d-d-don't end then you can't eat the soviet union'
you niggers really stutter like little anime bitches in real life, for fucking real?
Thought this shit was some kind of retarded inside joke only
>>
>>29530270
xaxaxaxa how did u know he told his mum this?
>>
>>29531003
wow. kek
>>
>>29531172
Nah. Not him but have literal physiological speech impediment.
>>
I think you faggots dont realise that the way you tell the joke is more important than the joke itself
>>
>>29531193
I overheard him saying it when I walked to his house. She told him that I was coming in as I walked in the door.

That was the end of my middle school confidence.
>>
>>29529283

fucking unfunniest humor made by a nigger ever think they were pitying your faggot ass and pretended to laugh with you you fucking sperglord mlp brony fag fedora piece of shit autist manchild fst neckbeard atheist pinnscle of human inferiority?
>>
File: you.jpg (136 KB, 495x283) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
136 KB, 495x283
>>29531289
>thinks he has the right to criticize dave chapelle
>his humor and cognitive capabilities are based around buzzwords and that's why he failed at life
>>
>>29531274
thats actually a common tactic, if u are new at schoolu aim low and try to get step by a step. do u have friends now?
>>
>>29531248
and the how is influenced mostly by that persons looks.
>>
literally this dudes entire shtick

if it was anyone else, people would thing he was annoying and not funny

I know because I was that person
>>
>>29531340
this is bullshit. As it has been said before, ugly and fat guys can crack jokes that will be laughed at too.
>>
>>29531340
Have you ever looked at 95% of comedians?
Fuck's sake you niggers want to just bail out of everything like little bitches because you suck at everything, and decide that the reason for most things is that you are short, or ugly, or other people are more attractive, or the world just decided to turn on you. Even when it's something that you can change, like lifting you invent bullshit excuses like "genetics" to not do it.

Fucking end yourself already
>>
>>29531340
also, it is more about the position you have in that social circle
>>
>>29527927
You're just a retard with no sense of timing or delivery, actually
>>
>say offhand remark in my spergy sarcastic way
>nobody laughs, it's just me thinking out loud anyway
>Chad begins giggling
>HEY GUYS
>repeats exactly what I said
>everyone begins laughing
>remember my rank on the social scale
>fantasize becoming a stand up comedian
>meet waifu there
>thinks I'm funny
>fantasy bubble bursts when roastie harps and screeches
>"You think you're funny, but you're not".
>begin writing manifesto.
>>
>>29531337
Two I guess. A /b/tard and a smart guy that I talk to when said /b/tard is around.

I fucking hate people.
>>
>>29527867
I'll tell you where you fucked up. A joke is mostly, if not entirely about delivery. It's not what you say, but how you say it. Because of his profound social skills, everything Chad says will always come out infinitely better than anything you can even dream of saying. That's why Chad is funny and you're not. You may be funny online, or maybe to some close friends or relatives, just not to others.
>>
>>29529761
I'm with this guy. Also, don't try to imitate a style of humor that isn't inherently funny to you.
>>
>>29531443
me too. try to get medication now, maybe i will like at least being around them then. dont want this shity nerdy weekends anymore.
>>
>>29531475
>conflating social skills and humor
No, you're just pathetically insecure and not funny. Some of the most popular comedians in the world are absolute autists.

Humor relies on undermining others expectations, on a neurological level. People with few boundaries or preconceptions can easily be funny because they can openly say things nobody else was expecting, and because they can observe what lines being crossed cause the best reactions.

Timing and delivery only really matter for ironic humor anyways, where your playing up the HAHA THIS IS A JOKE factor.
>>
>>29530744
WHAT?

What kind of advice is this? What is this post?
>>
Laughing is a submissive action. Making people laugh is a dominant action.
>>
>>29527867
Unlike Chad, you probably put way too much edge into your jokes.
>>
>>29531534
>No, you're just pathetically insecure and not funny.
What an unnecessary way to start a reply. Do you feel like it makes you look cool when you act aggressive on here?

As to your point on how humor and comedy works, none of that is relevant when you're talking about groups of normals with little sense of humor. In those cases the joke itself matters very little.
>>
>>29530380
Even showing can get really old really quick. I had a roommate who would show memes in social situations and it was one of the most cringey things I've ever seen.
>>
>>29528927
FUCK YOU CHAD! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29530785
I disagree, Comedy is how a lot of people get out of being a robot and get laid. There's some ugly, fat normies who got their by being fucking hilarious. One of my friends is the supreme manlet at like 5'8 who gets laid all the time because he's funny.
>>
>>>29529872
>I was talking to her and someone came up from the side. She broke off our convo while I was in mid-sentence to start talking to the 3rd person about something totally unrelated. I got angry and walked off (I had told her several times before how upset I get at being interrupted).
>I said I thought it was rude to cut off a conversation unless there was some emergency or other special circumstance like having to catch someone as they walked by on their way home.

Dude, you're fucking autistic
>>
>>29530131
This. I've even had someone ask me why all my jokes start off in a monotone voice
>>
>>29527867
>what the op is talking about is not unheard of and dismissing it saying "well u suk" is just stupid.

They're just dumb normie scum or underage b& that still thinking beeing urself will solve all your problems
>>
Now that college is over I realize that my classmates and professors thought I was a Chad. I wish I had the personality to back it up because they soon realize that I'm autistic despite being tall, handsome, and fashionable.
>>
>>29527867

>Make joke

>No one laughs or even act like they heard me

>Chad makes literally same joke, word for word.

>Everyone laughs and praises Chad.

They're so lucky I never snapped and went full school shooter.

>>29527924

>I must show approval to attractive people so they will approve of me and that will make me attractive by association!

This is how normies think I swear to God.
>>
i remember a guy in elementary school was funny i was doing whatever and the teacher yelled at me. i started making dog sounds when they knew they did something bad, kids says anon that isn't funny.
>>
>>29527867
>Literally the only reason science, math and learning in general are unpopular is because they're associated with uncool, unattractive people

Humanity is a doomed species, just ride it out brothers.
>>
>>29532762
>>29532762
I'm here just for the uprising.
>>
>in other news, women are all superficial whores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh6hTWMoDs

Yeah no shit. Everyone knows that.
>>
An important thing to bear in mind is that there's a distinction between a woman feigning laughter at the jokes of a man she finds attractive and people actually considering a joke funny.

The ability to make people laugh doesn't make a person sexually attractive, of course. Sure, it makes that person appealing to have around, but it doesn't have any real value when it comes to dating or anything like that.

Back in college, I was tolerated by several circles of friends because I could make people laugh. I would say and do things that would have been considered horrible if said by anyone else. But I was the jester in the court of the king, a freak that could poke fun at the real people because I was only a poor imitation of what an actual person is supposed to be. People can take pleasure in the contemptible things a monster says, precisely because the monster in question is himself beneath contempt.

I remember one hot evening, working my summer job at a camp for the disabled and retarded. I was alone with a coworker I found very attractive. She considered me a friend, to the extent any woman can be a friend with something like myself. The night was hot and humid; there was a storm on the way. It was a strangely intimate moment. For most people in that position, this could have led to something romantic. But she simply asked me to tell her a funny story. My role was established and I fulfilled it. I made her laugh and we went our separate ways. I drank myself to sleep that night, and did so every night thereafter.

It's not a pleasant thing to put on the makeup of a clown. However, if you're a monster, that makeup can be your only hope of tricking others into regarding you as an actual human with some value. Sure, that trick only lasts for a moment. But for a monster, that moment has to be enough.
>>
File: intensifie.jpg (17 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
intensifie.jpg
17 KB, 315x310
>>29533237
>The yellow jester does not play
>But gently pulls the strings
Truly deep anon, I can relate this.
Now i can really comprehend, that i was a monster too.
I can just, feel...
>>
>delivery and comedic timing are important to the reception of a joke

stop the god damn presses
>>
>>29529424
This pisses me off so much. I'll try to interject on a conversation (that I was already a part of, mind you) during a lull, and I'll get a few words in before another person interrupts me. The only person who would remember I even said anything at all would be my best friend or my Chad brother. "Oh what was that Anon? You were trying to say something earlier, weren't you?" And that's only some of the time.
>>
I kind of have the opposite problem. I've always been the class clown type. When I was in school (pre-college), I wasn't like sitting in the back of the room yelling out jokes or stuff, but during presentations I would always insert a joke here or there that would always have people laughing hard.

I would get frequently teased in class because I looked weird and was werid, and I would usually have really quick comebacks (either self-deprecating or not) that would have people laughing and they would leave me alone. I have fast observational humor and quick wit skills.

I've been told multiple times how funny I am and that I should b e a stand-up comedian. I've been compared to Bill Burr.

But I literally rarely find anything funny. TV shows, movies, especially stories people tell that they think are funny, I just don't laugh. I have had people literally point out when I laugh at something. They say OMG LOOK ANON LAUGHED AT SOMETHING even when I am cracking them up with my jokes

I dunno man its weird
>>
>>29534343
>I've been compared to Bill Burr.
Are you a retarded manchild?
>>
>>29534390
Where do you think you are?

Fucking robot
>>
>>29528847
Jeez man. You don't know his situation
>>
I've found the outgoing people that are a bit odd or strange are generally the funniest people. Its the guy the doesn't care if they say something weird that's normally funny.
>>
>>29534424
Pick up Bill Hicks for a much superior Bill
>>
>>29534390
no, like my humor style, angry and annoyed
>>
>>29534483
The only Bill funnier than Bill Hicks is Bill Brasky.
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 436x425
>make triple entendre involving multiple historical and literary allusions
>no one laughs
>Chad says "ha ha that looks like poop"
>everyone dies laughing
>>
>>29535305
>make triple entendre involving multiple historical and literary allusions
>no one laughs

no shit nobody laughed. what the fuck were you expecting? jesus christ. sperg-iest thing i've ever read.
>>
>>29529424
This is actually a shit that happens. It's so fucked up too.

We don't even register on most peoples' radars.
>>
>>29535305
i think you meant illusion. learn to spell,before calling people dumb you idiot
>>
>>29535387
thatisthejoke.png
>>
File: 1466824845240.jpg (456 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466824845240.jpg
456 KB, 1280x1280
>>29529424
kek I watched this happen to a robot in class once. Like the entire class, including the teacher, actively ignored what he was saying.

>Like 16 person PHILO class in HS
>Teacher is an old ass professor who doesn't give a fuck
>Rambles about obscure history shit, fucks around with the students, disses kids using the best language I've ever heard (like refined, eloquent, and intelligent use of language to inflict emotional harm).
>One time he smacked my friend for fucking around in class too much and it was the funniest shit in the world. Put him in a choke hold one time too. We loved this guy.

>Class wide discussion is taking place. Everyones fucking around and making jokes.
>If he has a fun fact he'll see if anyone else knows it first and gives you $5 if you know the answer to his arcane ass questions.
>Everyones yelling out random answers and jokes. Just seein if anything sticks.
>Robot kid is YELLING answer
>Says it again
>Again
>Again
>Again
>Again
>We all have noticed he's been saying the same shit over and over again
>One of my friends yells the exact phrase the Robo-kid was saying
>"Yes! You got it!"
>Gives my friends $5
>Robo is fake laughing and borderline screaming that he said it like 5 times
>Extremely exasperated
>Prof tells him to be quiet

Joked about that shit for weeks
>>
>>29535511
Did you just type that. Are you b8ing?
>>
>>29527867
Why is humor so important anyways? What's so great about being able to say something unexpected and make people laugh?
>>
>>29535533
i realize the errors of my ways now
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.