[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any early birds here? how do you do it? i want to be one of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 0wwJs85.jpg (59 KB, 700x496) Image search: [Google]
0wwJs85.jpg
59 KB, 700x496
any early birds here? how do you do it? i want to be one of those people who wakes up at 6.
>>
they generally have something worth getting up for
>>
File: Approach.gif (562 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Approach.gif
562 KB, 800x400
I have fuvked up my sleep pattern to the point of waking back up at normal times now. Feels good not waking up to depressing darkness.
>>
>>29527840
I have to go to work at 4 or 5 am every morning, so I'm up at 3 or 4 every day. Go to bed around 9PM every night, sometimes earlier. The key is consistency. At first I fucking hated life because all my life I've stayed up all night and slept all day, but after a couple of weeks it started to feel great. Now I feel like utter fucking garbage if I stay up late, and automatically wake up pretty early. Get a lot more done during the day, too.
>>
>>29527840
I get a satisfied feeling when doing things early. During the day it is very hot so I'm usually inactive.
>>
Get up at the same time every day for a week. Even if you can't get enough sleep the first two days or so, just get up at the same time and go to bed at your desired time.
>>
"N-nii-san." A strange thing to call me, since she's actually my older sister, not my younger. Due to the circumstances, I guess it makes sense.
"Onee-chan." I respond as I shove myself deeper into her. Is this how sex with my sister is supposed to feel? I thought it would feel wrong, like eating a cold poptart, but instead I'm filled with ecstasty. Her wetness allows me to enter with ease, and her folds...It no longer seems like she's merely accepting me as much as she's....excited that I am inside her. Her folds move around and massage my erect member, driving me crazy. I could cum at any second.
"I'm so close..." She moans.
"M-me too." I respond. I thrust deeper as she begins to get louder; she'd be screaming if only our parents weren't home.
"Peter!" She nearly shouts as she wraps her legs around my hips. I feel her vagina clamp down like a vice, yet her legs force me to go further inside. The friction makes me orgasm.
I came inside my sister.
My first friend and my first love had finally become my first lover.
We just lay in the bed for a while, not saying anything.
Jjhguk
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.