[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at a family party >youngest sibling of 4 >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>be at a family party
>youngest sibling of 4
>can't relate to anyone at the party
>isolate myself on a balcony
>7yo daughter of some invitee comes out to talk to me
>spend an hour talking to her about adulthood, math, and how the body is made of cells
>tfw she's actually interested and curious
>tfw actual pleasant conversation
>tfw the most relatable person at the party is a kid

Her mother came and took her away. Now I'm back to my solitude on the balcony.

Who else here can't relate to normies their age?
>>
bump

mootblox
>>
most robots probably make friends outside their age group. I used to talk to yard duties at break. then I get older and have friends younger than me.
>>
File: 1418328136280.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1418328136280.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
Its because you can obviously take the alpha role in the situation

In every other situation you are inferior and not to be heard

I feel it every day
>>
This is the kind of thing that makes me happy. Children have a genuine interest in life and it brings me joy to just look at them, even in the most depressed state of my life seeing a giddy 5-8 year old having fun made me enjoy life, if even for a second.
>>
>>29527667

Yeah.

Kids are great, aren't they?

sounds to me like it's not necessarily an age problem. It has to do with your personality and the things that interest you.

I've had friends that were 45, and friends that were 16-17. There was no difference between the two people, except that one had a wife and kids, and the other didn't.

Otherwise? got along famously.
>>
>>29528419
I just get this feeling that I want to share ALL my knowledge and wisdom with any child that wants to listen. I don't know if it's some uncle gene in me, but I just want children to understand and learn so they can be happy and prepared for the future.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.