[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mother, 42, is killed by police after shooting dead her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>Mother, 42, is killed by police after shooting dead her two daughters, aged 22 and 17, in 'family dispute' that spilled onto a residential street in Texas
>Police received multiple calls and arrived to find Taylor Sheats, 22, and Madison Sheats, 17, lying in the street
>Mother Christy Sheats refused to drop her pistol and was killed by a Fulshear, Texas, police officer
>Madison was dead on the scene, and Taylor died in hospital after she was airlifted in critical condition
>Sheriff said shots were fired after a family dispute; investigation is ongoing
>Authorities have previously been called to the home but it's not known why

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659694/Mother-42-killed-police-fatally-shot-two-daughters-aged-22-17-family-dispute-spilled-residential-street-Houston.html
>>
Imagine the riots the US media would incite if it had been a family of naggers
>>
>>29527546
>Implying the country wouldn't go crazy if she was killed by a black officer.
>>
>>29527546

Niggers kill niggers every single day in this country; nig-on-nig makes up the vast majority of violent crime.
>>
File: 1415257092190.jpg (133 KB, 600x687) Image search: [Google]
1415257092190.jpg
133 KB, 600x687
>>29527462

Holy fuck that's wild.

Killing both your daughters in the prime of their lives.

I know the feeling. My original mom tried to starve me in the crib. Good thing my dad got back from his long haul trip and saved me.
>>
>>29527607
>in the prime of their lives.
fatty was past her expiration date
>>
File: APPLE.jpg (21 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
APPLE.jpg
21 KB, 271x186
>>29527675

Fair enough.

But it takes a real sick fuck to ice your own family.

When will people start keeping a closer eye on women? They're just as violent and crazy as men.
>>
File: 1450760868449.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1450760868449.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>be american
>get shot
nice country
>>
>>29527746
>They're just as violent and crazy as men.
The only reason they are seen as less violent is because they are weaker and can't do much harm
They are much crazier
>>
>>29527462
That reminds me of how earlier this year in my country, actually in my town, a man and son were fighting because the son wanted to take the car to his army base. The man shot his son dead and the other son when he discovered what happened beat his father nearly to death.

Really fucked up that a person would kill their family over trivial things
>>
>>29527794

Don't I fucking know it.

I've seen enough in my life to know that this could've been something as simple as getting back at her hubby for something-- or the fact that she realized her kids were adults now and could no longer be controlled.
>>
>>29527833
Aahh.... materialism
>>
>fat
>Lives in Houston TX

100% chance she's a coalburner
>>
>>29527462
fucking awesome

here i was supporting misogyny. when in reality, women are so drunk on feminism and rihanna that they may start fucking *each other* up. this made my day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.