[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Five six since sixteen >Nineteen now Is there any hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457106329478.png (2 MB, 1180x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457106329478.png
2 MB, 1180x1500
>Five six since sixteen
>Nineteen now
Is there any hope?
>>
6'0" here, being normal size probably wouldn't solve your problems anyway. I knew plenty of short dudes back in HS who made up for it by going after really short girls and being in great shape.
>>
>>29527428
So they had to work extra fucking hard just to make up for something out of their control? Sounds cucked to me.
>>
>>29527428
Oh no, I don't think it would solve my problems. But it would improve my self esteem slightly, possibly, and I would be slightly more attractive.
>>
>>29527428
Short guys going for short girls is a meme. Tall girls actually care less about height than short ones. It's not hard for a short guy to land a taller girl.
>>
>>29527750
>It's not hard for a short guy to land a taller girl.
t. someone who is not short
>>
>>29527318
>twenty two years since I was sixteen

only the sweat embrace of dead can save me now
>>
>>29527791
Actually I'm 5'6". Hasn't stopped me from having gfs taller than me.
>>
>>29527318
>5'6"
pfft, try being 4 inches smaller than that
>>
>>29528057
Uh, this doesn't apply to someone who is 5'2.
>>
File: 1455598228078.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455598228078.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>29527750
>Tall girls actually care less about height than short ones
yeah, shit is so true it ain't even funny. Hobbit sized girls only wanna date super tall guys but tall girls don't give two fucks how tall you are.
>>
why do you type out all your numbers

nice pic btw
>>
>>29528193
Tall girls are often insecure about their height. They see short girls and think how much more feminine they are.
>>
>>29527318

6"2 here, makes no difference at all if you have no idea how to talk to people / women.

Stop scapegoating.
>>
>>29527318
Actually yeah, there is. You could get one more burst of growth at nineteen. I'm 6"1 right now and probably gonna grow to 6"2-4, but I'm still a khhv

(although I am Dutch so 6"1 isn't all that tall.)
>>
>>29528736
Just go to a prostitute, it's so easy for you.
>>
Hey man this height thing is just a meme girls really don't give a shit bro. I'm 3'11 and girls call me cute and I've fucked 69 different women. You just gotta be confident and b yourself bro.
>>
File: (20)images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
(20)images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>29527318
Yes there is anon, some men are born with a destiny
>>
>>29528997
>implying going to a prostitute is worth it

Sex is worthless without love. Sex without love is just masturbation with two people. I'm not paying to just masturbate.
I want love.
I want to care about someone.
I want to help someone.
I want to support someone.
I want to love someone

Untill I found out that love never existed and that it was just a nice story we were told as kids.
>>
>>29529057
You're not a virgin because of your height, you're a virgin because you are extremely bitter and angry.
>>
I really don't understand why these incredibly short people don't do something when they recognize it.

Like, if it's such a big concern of their's that they notice it and track it ... ???

Go online and order some HGH holy shit it's not even expensive. Nowadays you can even find legitimate doctors that will write scrips for it.

Instead they wait til their 22 and there's no chance that it would make them taller then they get on r9k and cry about being short.

baka
>>
>>29529092

>5'6
>always been skinny
>have to eat shit loads and workout to gain some weight

Will transitioning cure my baldness or am I going to be freak no matter what?
>>
>>29529853
>eat shitloads
it's more about what you eat and not how much shit you can shovel down your throat before the day is through.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.