[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be bitter, cynical robot, 24 y.o. khv >install tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sdfg.png (926 KB, 1912x1148) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.png
926 KB, 1912x1148
>be bitter, cynical robot, 24 y.o. khv
>install tinder for the lulz
>get a few matches for some reason, one of 'em even replies back, first ever
>6,5/10, shy, plain, probably got body complexes despite not being a landwhale
>sticks around, gives out phone number
>during the week she initializes conversation, asks questions, started sending selfies on her own
>Joked about visiting my place spontaneously

Sounds fine, huh? I guess I could try escalating things a bit, but here's the twist. For some reason I don't feel a bit of interest.
I don't know why, is it because she's the epitome of plainness? Is it because of her mediocre looks? Is it because I really DO prefer being alone after all these years? Is it because I actually have to concentrate on my upcoming exams? Is it because I jerk off a lot? Hell if I know
I guess I could fill out some "firsts" on the social to-do list with her (assuming I don't fuck up IRL), but I still have zero interest in her. Is this a so-called "pump'n'dump a grill for practice" situation? I feel like an asshole here.

In b4 fukken normie RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29527284
Stick with her, at least get the kh virginity out of the way.
>>
>uses tinder
>gets matches
>can hold a conversation
>has a girl practically on standby
>still thinks he's a robot

Not sure if troll or a fukken normie.
Either way, GTFO, thank you very much, kind sir.
>>
OP here.
I heard females tend to stick to males who barely show interest, am I in this kind of situation now? I feel awful, actually, is this what normies/chad deal with every day? If so, then I'm really not so sure if I want to be a part of it.
>>
don't give it much of a thought
If anything, you can still be on your way to becoming a wizard. I respect wizards. I'm not a virgin but I respect wizzies.
>>
It's definitely the jerking off. Stop tugging your willy and after a few days you'll even find a tree attractive.
>>
OP here.
Just found out that she's studying psychology. For the last 20min she's been explaining to me how her ovulation is making her send photos and ask questions about male masturbatory habits.
>"Sadly I could'nt fullfill the natures demands this time :("

Whew lads. On the one hand: she's less plain now.
On the other hand: not sure what kind of red I should paint these flags with.
>>
>>29527284
Just fucking call her over asshole, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>29529324
DUDE SHE WANTS YOUR DICK SO BAD

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER FUCK HER
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.