[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there Wagecucks and Schoolcucks hows summer? I sure can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: king NEET.png (269 KB, 408x481) Image search: [Google]
king NEET.png
269 KB, 408x481
Hello there Wagecucks and Schoolcucks hows summer? I sure can't wait for NEET season to come back. Whats NEET season you may ask? Why its every season besides summer! Summer, as we know is the season of the normie, wagecucks spend their freetime (2 hours a month) at the beach and with friends as the NEETs hibernate in their air conditioned home. This is just a comfy reminder that after summer, NEET posting will be in season for another 9 months and you will get to read them every morning before work.

and don't forget, NEETs are on top.
>>
>>29527206
>being dependent and in a self-imposed prison
>on top

on top of what? You're sitting on a throne of autism.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 409x409
>>29527268
>NEET
>Dependant

Wagies really make me laugh for shit like this

"IF YOU DON'T LITERALLY RELY ON A STARANGER WHO HATES YOUR GUTS AND USES YOU FOR SLAVE LABOR JUST TO EAT, YOU ARENT TRULY INDEPENDANT"

Mind explaining how that makes sense at ANY capacity? Like at all? Feel free to try and explain, I LITERALLY have all day, every day, forever,
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29527206
This means that NEETs have thrice the seasons of a wagie. Of course, nothing prevents NEETs from enjoying the fourth season as well, so...
>>
>>29527653
NEETs are cucked so hard they strawman as hard as the cucks on /pol/. Maybe you should check that board out, NEETie; you'll find lots of deluded manchildren like yourself there :^)
>>
>>29527268
>>29528020
I really like how you """assume""" all NEETS have autism and are manchildren and you dare assume I'm an a self imposed prison? Haha no, that would be you, in the prison of Mr. Shekelstein phoning you up at 6pm, demanding you work overtime!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.