[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father Doesn't Get It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1465886505416.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1465886505416.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
Hey robots, finally told my father that I am a robot and that I have no friends and I love to stay inside. He doesn't believe me, and got fucking pissed, although that is how he always is (kill me). Don't worry about my mother, she left a long time ago.
How do I convince my father that I am an inside person, I hate the outside, and that no one likes me?
>>
Bumperino creamerino beanerino someone pls notice me
>>
SOMEONE NOTICE THIS THREAD I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>29526774
>>29526857
>>29526897

How about you stop being a little sissy bitch and gother out there and get a girlfriend? Or are you a homosexual to boot? You are a massive disappointment to your father, you little shit.
>>
>>29526774
You don't, you leave your dad alone to age and die in peace
>>
Hi friend

How about yo tell him to deal with it? It's your life
>>
There's no such thing as a 'robot,' in terms of a diagnosis which you seem to be doing, and which is why your father isn't taking you seriously. Maybe look into getting diagnosed with autism and some sort of anxiety disorder, or actually working on your fucking problems.
>>
>>29526774
Why would you tell your dad you dumbass? It's your fault now.
unless your making this shit up you fucking tripnigger
>>
>>29526920
I found the normie.

My father has always been shit to me. Worst of the worst. Never has physical pain, it was straight mental pain. He doesn't deserve me. I am a great person, but he is awful and never understands.
>>
>>29526774
fight your father and win
declare yourself as the owner of the universe and make him do stuff for you
>>
Try for your Father. When he loses hope you can go back to comfort
>>
>>29526997
What do you mean, he didn't even believe me anyway.
>>
File: 1405356171897.jpg (24 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1405356171897.jpg
24 KB, 360x270
>>29527002
I understand, my dad does the same exact thing although he was a bit physical when I was growing up.
>>
>>29527017
What did you tell him, exactly? Have you ever had a girlfriend, friends, etc. that would make him doubt you?
>>
>>29527002
How are you a fucking great person, great people don't die alone in their room, great people get depressed and have tonds of friends and family coming in to help the.
This fucking disconnect with reality is astonishing. Nobody is good because they think they are good or smarty because a website says so.
Your dad probably deserves a faggot son like you the same way you deserve your shitty situation. There are people out there with the balls to suffer in silence
>>
>>29527051
I have had no friends my life that werent fake backstabbers and lasted more that a day or two. I havent ever girlfriend.

I have no fucking clue why he doesn't believe me.

So here is how the conversation went :
>>hey anon
>yo dad
>>anon, why don't you go out and hang with your friends
>my friends don't want to hang out with me
>>what are you talking about, how about that time [some guy] invited you to his house for a party
>that was a team invite for cross country and it would have been bad if the coach knew I wasn't invited
>>no way, I don't believe you, you obviously have friends, anon
>no not really
>>nope, you are lying to me
>>
>>29527017
You know what great people do? They forgive, you know what normal people do? They deal (or not) with their shit by themselves.
You my friend, you are the kind of faggot that goes down kicking, screaming and throwing your own shit
>>
>>29527127
DO YOU REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, NORMIE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TRIED TO HAVE FRIENDS, OR TALK TO PEIPLE, OR GO OUT, OR EVEN GET SOMEONE TO NOT TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK? RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SHIT I HAVE GONE THROUGH.
>>
>>29527137
>finally told my father that I am a robot
>just told him that you have no friends
Am I missing something?
>>29527168
yeah okay trip nigger, fuck off back to /b/.
>>
>>29526774

It wouldn't matter what he thought of you if you could get a job and move out, so why not focus on that and then you can live however you please?
>>
File: 1464654519102.jpg (9 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
1464654519102.jpg
9 KB, 185x200
>>29527194
I ONLY USE TRIPS WHEN I AM MAKING A THREAD GOD THE DAY IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.
>>
>>29527211

Getting a job is

a.) not hard
b.) will gradually mitigate the sharper points of your innate faggotry

Plus you get money, which is almost a sine qua non for

c.) a gf
>>
>>29527168
Kek
I'm sure you think you did al that the same way you think your dad, your backstabbing friends and the rest of the world is plotting to get you.
You have no self awareness let alone guilt what so ever. You are a sad little faggot who chooses to stay in his room all day choosing to blame everyone else for his problems instead of taking responsibility and charge for his own choices and starting over.
Want to be a perpetual victim? Fine, do you know how victims end up? They die alone after decades of pathetic pseudoi life.
Don't drag your dad through your shit
>>
File: 1466648820773.jpg (33 KB, 651x512) Image search: [Google]
1466648820773.jpg
33 KB, 651x512
>>29527248
>money means gf
You mean gold digging whore who cucks you
>>
>>29527235
you deserve every little bit of pain you have inflicted on yourself, the real world will be out there waiting for when you decide you learned your lesson. Consider this a time out
>>
>>29526774
honestly why do you even care? i bet your dad doesn't give two fucks if you don't understand him. why are you so desperate for approval. fuck everyone and just do what you want.
>>
>>29526774
Watch Stefan Molyneux videos to get some verbal ammunition to use against your father for being an abusive fucker.
>>
>>29526774
>and that no one likes me?

Don't assume that. People hardly know you yet you are jumping to conclusions.

Start slow, clean your room, clean outside your room. Start to cook. Start to wash your clothes.
In the meanwhile start witting your CV, later on carry it to a job center.
>>
>>29526774
Chances are high that it won't work. Most people think that wanting to be inside all the time and away from people is intrinsically bad just wait till he gives up on you
>>
>>29526774
> I sexually identify as a robot
Go make a tumblr post about it faggot
>>
File: (You) horny slut.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
(You) horny slut.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>29527235
What a dumb little faggot, I hope your dad beats you up for being a whiny loser.

Here's your consolation (You), sneaky trip whore.
>>
File: 1464724298071.png (3 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1464724298071.png
3 KB, 240x210
>>29526774
I don't have a father so I can't relate to your specific situation but I can strongly relate to everything else you said.

hurts.
>>
>>29527168
Go back to tumblr faggot this isn't the place for feelings
You are too pathetic to even be a robot. And that is saying a whole lot.
>>
>>29527127
>great people get depressed and have tonds of friends and family
normie detected
>>
OP if he doesn't believe you it's probably because that's not what he wants for you despite you seemingly accepting your fate. He might respond better if you ask him to help you change. A good dad would agree to helping you improve and most older men are in the mindset of fixing things so he'll probably at least try to understand your issues in the process. Good luck.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.