[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch a university lecture >it's literally just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160614-214656.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-214656.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>watch a university lecture
>it's literally just a bunch fedora tipping neckbeard/legbeards stroking eachother ego except the prof., he/she is topbeard
>they use a bunch of google terms like whilst and therefore
>ironically give eachother round of applause for stating something you can search on google in a few seconds

holy shit, people ACTUALLY think they are smart by going to college? lmao!!!

unless you are learning something like surgery you are seriously autistic for participating in that shit
>>
>>29526737
Medical student here. I'm going into radiology though, not surgery. Can I has non-autism status?
>>
>>29526737
Before stemlords come up in this bitch trying to refute the OP, I know how stem lectures are and they are literally just a bunch of powerpoints summarizing a textbook chapter you just read the night before and just one or two examples to give the illusion that you're learning.
>>
>>29526783
you get a pass
>>
>>29526881
>review the material to reinforce the knowledge
>not learning
>>
>>29526783
>radiology
>not autistic
lol okay sure buddy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.