[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that it's sexist to not allow or encourage your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: 1466653222710.webm (672 KB, 376x668) Image search: [Google]
1466653222710.webm
672 KB, 376x668
Is it true that it's sexist to not allow or encourage your wife/gf to have sex with other guys? My sociology professor taught us that it's patriarchical to try to "own" your wife/gf, and the only way to be progressive and undo male privilege is to let her fuck other men while you remain monogamous. To be honest, the idea of some other guy fucking my gf is upsetting, but I'm worried about being labeled a narrow-minded sexist...What do?
>>
>>29526623
kek, great bait. Too bad it's REALLY how they think.

>while you remain monogamous
Yeah don't worry about it. That's how it's gonna be.

Wouldn't bother me so much if the relationship didn't degenerate into disrespect and unsatisfying sex (if there's even any).

Feminists really just want to remold society into something that fulfills their primal urges. Getting fucked by an endless string of alphas, while getting a slave cuckold beta to take care of her and her children.

Just NEVER get married unless you're an alpha.

Does this ride ever end?
>>
>>29526845
>Feminists really just want to remold society into something that fulfills their primal urges. Getting fucked by an endless string of alphas, while getting a slave cuckold beta to take care of her and her children.
Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. If society was actually remolded in that way then women would be happy and start having children again right?
>>
>>29526888
Yeah, but what do the betas get? Apart from emotional abuse and neglect. These are terrible relationships for them. What will be the point anymore?
>>
>>29526938
Well... what do you think betas deserve?
>>
>>29526989
Betas are the majority by definition. They're still people.
>deserve
Doesn't mean shit. Societies are engineered. Any group can gain the upper hand in a multitude of ways. It doesn't make it right.
desu if feminists really want that and don't see anything wrong with it, then they can go ahead. I already checked out.
>>
>>29526623
This didn't happen, if a teacher said this she wouldn't be a teacher for very long.
>>
>>29526623
I like how you shit on sociology because anybody with a surface understanding of the social sciences would realizes that the alt-right are full of shit.
>>
>>29526888
>start having children again
most feminist women don't even want children tough. They are annoying, pregnancy will ruin their body and being a parent sucks.
>>
>>29527233
>alt-right
They don't call themselves that though. The "alternative" medias have been piggybacking on it and tried to define them and make stories about it.
If you look at /pol/ it's mostly pure insanity.. there isn't much to conclude from it. But there are some good points being made. And the nazis had cool uniforms.
>>29527269
Yeah, why bother? There's an infinite supply of humans in the third world to import. We don't even have to invest in raising them and educating them, it's all free!
>>
>>29527170

It did happen though. I attend a super liberal college, and everyone in the class was a SJW. I was the only non-liberat (centrist) there, and I would have been ostracized if I argued against it.

>>29527233

I'm not hating on sociology. I'mean actually interested in it, which is why I took this class as an elective. I was just really taken aback when the professor lectured that polyandry is the only way to fight male privilege. Do you believe it is? It seems kind of unfair to me.
>>
>>29526623
>wife has sex with random guys
>gets an std
>gives you an std
>you're sexist for not enjoying your std
>>
>>29527471
I'd laugh at her and drop the course. Sounds to me like you enjoy being a little bitch.
>>
>>29527499
Obviously you should test all of your wife's boyfriends before they have intercourse, retard.
>>
>>29526623
Actual source please.
>>
>>29527535
yeah because people who have sex with multiple partners are known for long-term thinking and safety

even if you get tested, you can spread hiv while testing negative for it

retard
>>
>>29527535
top kek
It's a good way to introduce yourselves before having to prep them too!
>>
>>29526989
The problem isn't what they deserve, its the fact that betas are inevitably the majority of your male population. Abuse the majority too much and the entire system comes crashing down and you are left scrambling for your enclaves as the city burns.
>>
>>29527630
but most don't seem to mind.Just look at all the progressive/ feminst guys.
>>
No, you just made that up, now stop shit posting you degloved penis gobbler
>>
>>29527595
>>29527597

Some people are just beyond retarded. Get with the times, idiots. You're not gonna get any girls if you keep holding onto these sexist world views. YOU DOWN OWN YOUR WIFE. It's her body, so she can choose who she gets to have sex with.
>>
>>29527730
>most don't seem to mind
I mind but I don't have much of a choice in it.
>progressive/feminst guys
Not that frequent. Stockholm syndrome mostly.
>>
>>29527813
okay, she can go have sex with whoever she wants, doesn't mean i'd have to stay with her
>>
>>29527855
Not staying with her because she chooses to fuck other guys is sexist though. That's the whole point. You need to dismantle your male privilege by respecting the fact that your wife owns her body and can choose who to have sex with. Forcing a woman to be sexually exclusive with you is basically slavery. Stop being an insufferable sexist pig.
>>
>>29527855
>doesn't mean i'd have to stay with her
No, but you'll keep on financing her escapades forever. You're still a cuck in this way. Is that any better? Is that really what you wanted? Just stop being so immature and controlling.
>>
>>29526623
Why even ask? I'm tired of people getting bent out of shape because other people are fucking insane or devious. Control your women how you'd like and don't let her fuck anyone but you. Let her know if she does, you'll kill her. Not even the Jews can stop you from doing that.

Stop whining and taking ridiculous opinions seriously. These problem with these traditionalists, conservatives, righties in general these days, is that they always assume the premises they are presented with then seriously debate these people like its even an issue, and before you know it we are whipping out charts and data, measuring skull shape, testing pussy elasticity, and so on.
>>
File: 1451356557036.jpg (53 KB, 507x522) Image search: [Google]
1451356557036.jpg
53 KB, 507x522
>>29526623
If it's patriarchal for a dude to expect commitment and faithfulness from his girlfriend, wouldn't it be matriarchal of her to expect the same?
>>
>>29528043
no, because women and men don't desire the same things from relationships.

patriarchy = women restrict their own pussy or it'll be restricted for them

matriarchy = all women get to fuck the hot men and all men must work to support this whethr they get sex or not or else they'll be imprisoned and enslaved
>>
>>29527855
Why do men only care about sex? Just because she gets more sexually satisfied by Chad doesn't mean she doesn't love you. There are other ways than sex to show love you know. Sex isn't what matters in the long run. You're just showing how immature you are. And she's not responsible for all of your needs either, she's your WIFE, you're supposed to take care of her too. Take some responsibility for yourself. It's really off-putting when men are dependent on their wives for everything. You're an adult, you have to be able to take care of yourself.
>>
File: 1461385849393.jpg (20 KB, 323x297) Image search: [Google]
1461385849393.jpg
20 KB, 323x297
>>29528009
>Let her know if she does, you'll kill her.
Why go through the trouble of that when you can just end the relationship?
>>
File: 1457529367370.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457529367370.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>>29527932
Holy fuck, the b8 is so strong I could feel its gravitational pull on /b/. Is this how you wish to spend your time, shitposter?
>>
>>29528088
>take care of yourself
Meh.. yeah already pretty good at it I guess.
>>
>>29526623
>tfw gay
>tfw monogamous gay men are endangered
>>
>>29526623
>shit that never happened
Stop lying you cunt.
>>
>>29528088
Not even remotely true. If the Chad is giving her the tingles, she "loves" only him. Until another rolls up that gets her wetter.
>>
>>29526845
I've decided to never marry since I've been 16 (I'm 24 now, mindset hasn't changed in the slightest), and I will definitely never raise nor produce children either.
>>
>>29527813
>You're not gonna get any girls if you keep holding onto these sexist world views

Good, I've long given up that I'll do anything sexual beyond masturbation or fucking prostitutes. Now I can focus on other goals in mind, such as rebuilding conservatism and cucking feminist fags.
>>
Whether or not it's sexist I don't really know. My girlfriend suggested that we have an open relationship after a few years of dating and it went pretty well for awhile. Ended up breaking up with her for it though, she couldn't handle it.
>>
>>29528775
>she couldn't handle it
explain
>>
>>29528822
Not that poster, but sometimes it happens. The girl thinks the guy won't actually have sex with someone else, and then when he does she feels bad.
>>
>>29528892
This. What she actually wanted was a cuckold relationship, and she couldn't handle it when the guy actually had sex with other people, despite the fact that the hypocritical bitch wanted an "open relationship."
>>
>>29528822
I'll try my best
>move out of parents house onto university res after saving
>she says she doesn't want to do a long distance relationship
>proposes that we get into an "open relationship"
>really bitter, don't let her know though
>after a week of thinking, accept
>she says that we have to tell each other if we have sex for testing purposes
>tell her okay because I don't really want to lose her at the time
>one month into university become friends with really cool, quiet, funny girl
>ask her out, she says yes
>don't tell girlfriend because I know it will just bring up a fight (we text every day/night still)
>quiet girl is okay with the situation
>date quiet girl, eventually have sex with her
>tell girlfriend
>she's okay with it (I think, still not sure, she sounded supportive)
>two weeks later girlfriend asks if I've had sex with anybody else
>tell her no
>she asks if I've had sex with the same girl
>tell her yes
>"how many times...?"
>10
>she calls me, very upset
>says I'm cheating on her
>what.jpg
>says we're still together, I'm not allowed to be in another relationship
>tell her me and quiet girl are just friends with benefits
>she says that's cheating
>ask her what I should do
>she starts asking questions about quiet girl and wants me to "break up" with her
>tell her we (me and quiet girl) are not together, just good friends
>she flips out and starts screaming and crying
>drives three hours to come see me
>wants to meet quiet girl, tell her it's a bad idea
>keeps telling me she doesn't want to break up, apologizing, wants to be exclusive again
>tell her I'll think about it, not really sure
>she has a break down in my room
>not sure what to do/how to comfort her
>leave, go to other friend's dorm and play vidya
>girlfriend wakes up, says she's sorry and asks the exclusive question again
>tell her she's kind of annoying me
>she apologizes and goes home
cont.
>>
File: 1444316890463.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1444316890463.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>29527233
>social """""""""sciences"""""""""""
Ytvytviuhoij6t
>>
>>29526623
>Is it true that it's sexist to not allow or encourage your wife/gf to have sex with other guys?
No, it's not sexist at all.
>>
>>29529066
>go out with quiet girl, tell her girlfriend was upset
>quiet girl asks if I'm breaking up with her
>what.jpg
>tell her I didn't know we were together
>quiet girl kinda shuts down for a few minutes trying to contemplate everything
>comes up with genius idea that we just keep doing what we're doing, she's happy just being around me
>agree, kind of gain more respect for her, we keep doing our thing
>end up having sex again that night
>girlfriend texts me in the morning asking what we are
>tell her boyfriend/girlfriend but in an open relationship
>she asks if I'm polygamist or something
>not even sure how to answer that, I've only had sex with girlfriend and quiet girl
>she says she hopes I'm happy and tries to start an argument
>tell her I'm not into arguing, that just makes her more upset
>she calls me, starts raising her voice and trying to start an argument again
>tell her she's not handling this open relationship thing well
>we talk about it for about twenty minutes
>eventually the subject of quiet girl comes up
>she asks if I've seen her since, tell her yes
>asks if we had sex last night, say yes
>she starts crying again
>try to cheer her up, tell her what me and quiet girl are doing and how we're really happy just being friends who are attracted to one another
>this didn't work
>she hung up and stopped texting me, her mom called me two days later and asked what happened
>tell her mom, she's very understandable
>calls me a few hours later and says she talked about it with her husband and thinks I should break up with girlfriend
>apologize a bunch and say okay, tell mom that if she needs to tell girlfriend we're breaking up that's okay and I'll send her a text
>girlfriend never responds, deletes me off facebook after I change relationship status
>me and quiet girl still together (two years later)
That's all.
>>
>>29529066
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Holy shit. Roasty got absolutely BTFO. You, my friend, are a true alpha male.
>>
>>29529245
>try to cheer her up, tell her what me and quiet girl are doing and how we're really happy just being friends who are attracted to one another
>this didn't work
HOLY FUCK LOL
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT
OH MY GOD, THAT MUST HAVE DEVASTATED HER, YOU LITERALLY COULD NOT HAVE SAID ANYTHING WORSE
>>
>>29529245
>wants open relationship
>cant handle it

HA
>>
>>29529245
>quiet girl asks if I'm breaking up with her
fucking kek
>>
>>29529245
Damn. While I'm happy that Roasty got absolutely butt annihilated and rage quit, it's a bittersweet feel for reason. I guess it's just sad that it had to get so ugly at the end. But I can't feel too bad for Roasty because ultimately she was trying to cuck you and she got what she deserved. Good job, bro. She was nothe marriage material at all. Good riddance overall. Still hit me in the feels a bit tho because I'm overly sensitive. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29529276
>WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT
Because he was (rightfully) pissed off about her suggesting an open relationship in the first place, so instead of refusing such an arrangement and breaking off he started a relationship with another woman and punished her with intense jealousy.
>>
>>29529263
nah, I'm more of a beta lol. I think if I were alpha as fuck I would have dumped her when she suggested an open relationship, but I still loved her a lot, just like I love my current girlfriend.
>>29529276
at the time I thought it made sense and I was going to try to remind her that our relationship was good and we were both happy, but in hindsight I guess that she wasn't happy... hmm, yeah, you're right, I probably shouldn't have brought that up. oops :|
>>
Your thread made me laugh OP, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>29529355
How old are you faggot? Hnhuvt5byoifuckinghatemutes
>>
>>29529339
nooo, I wasn't mad at her. I still liked her a lot. I'm really beta oh god :\
>>29529328
yeah I totally understand, I felt really bad for awhile, but quiet girl cheered me up so easily I dunno. she just knows me really well, like we're mad for eachother, as silly and cheesy as that sounds. I remember feeling really bad about the whole thing one night about a week after I stopped talking with girlfriend, and then she came over and the first thing she did was lick me and try to lick inside my nose, changed my mood from almost crying/sad to giggling four year old in less than ten seconds.
>>
>>29529388
I'm 28, just graduated.
>>
>>29529449
>try to lick inside my nose
>>
>>29528634
See that's the problem though: your mindset ends with you. They'll have tons of children to carry on their legacy.
>>
>>29529355
Nawwwwwwww

You can't be tender with the toxic ones
>>
>>29529066
>>29529245
What did your ex girlfriend expect to happen? For you to be loyal to her while she cucked you?
>>
>>29529066
I know what triggered your ex.
The problem was that she might have believed you were falling for another girl rather than just getting an itch scratched (hence why she asked how many times you've done it)
>>
>>29529066
>>29529245
Someone give this man a medal and title.
ANON, CHIEF ROASTIE EXECUTIVE
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.