[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not convert to Islam and get a few qts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 749x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 749x709
Why not convert to Islam and get a few qts?
>>
Religion is degenerate
>>
I'm not good with explosives
>>
Take my beer and bacon from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>29526125
>changing everything you stand for to get vagina
>>
>>29526140
Nice
Eh puto yo soy origanalo cabron
>>
>>29526125
Because, other than some rare exceptins, brown women are not attractive.

Find me a religion where I can marry a harem of white qts and I'll convert today.
>>
>>29526125

How can women accept to be one of the four wives of a normal dude?

> Inb4 he's rich

Well obviously rich people can get away with a lot of things but for the normal dudes, how can someone remotely think it's a good idea to have one dude who will have to take care of the kids of the other wives and will only give you 25% of his time and money at best?
>>
File: angelmoroni.jpg (48 KB, 397x590) Image search: [Google]
angelmoroni.jpg
48 KB, 397x590
>>29526125

If you want to a fake a belief for social benefits, go with Mormonism. Massive time demands, 10 percent of your income, but they hook you up with a wife and treat you like a celeb if you convert.

http://ohnopodcast.com/investigations/2011/7/8/ross-and-carrie-go-mormon-part-1-and-it-came-to-pass.html
>>
>>29526125
Because harems are for the wealthy. I'm poor.
>>
>>29526125
This is not how Islam works. You are either filthy rich or you are stuck with goats until you pillage and rape the village next to you. If you are filthy rich you don't need Islam to get qts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.