[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you people have accepted that you will never live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160625_140909.jpg (784 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_140909.jpg
784 KB, 1440x2560
How many of you people have accepted that you will never live a normal life?
At the age of 20 I only recently have. I just hope I can still be happy.

I was born with rare skull problem which makes one side of my face/head to take a weird asymetrical shape which led to me having a brain disorder called dyspraxia having coordination difficulties and mild autism. Also had severe cystic acne which i got treatment for. Oh and a lovely receding chin as well.

>Pic related
>>
>>29526058
Just b urself mate :)

But seriously:

>not developing a unique aesthetic like Reviewbrah to make up for your shitty looks
>>
As long as you're happy op. Live your life
>>
>>29526130
No I'm not happy I don't know how I ever can be
>>
File: doggg.jpg (11 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
doggg.jpg
11 KB, 251x201
You look like Moby with hair, either way

For me
>Born blind of one eye, half-see with the other
>father bailed to start another family across the street, then disappeared with the new family because cops after him
>almost died with bad diseases three times until I was 16
>was jumped by pitbulls when I was 10
>mother tried to club me to death when I was 15
>mother tells me and my brother everyday she didn't want us to be born
>develop a mix of enormous ego and enormous anger issues as a way of coping with the little shits around me

I don't find that I will necessarily be unhappy forever, only that I will never really understand other people, because my thought process will never be normal. I'm basically violent as fuck and live in a "kill or be killed" foaming state that never really ceases.
>>
>>29526148
Happy is a state of denial anyway. Live your life for the short bursts of escapist joys.
>>
>>29526058
>receding chin

why do they always say receding chin? Is it currently in the process of receding? will it recede further??
>>
>>29526223
It's like saying "receding hairline"

It sounds better than blading (or in this case "weak chin")
>>
>>29526058

Hey, just remember anon, there's always heroin:)
>>
>>29526223
>will it recede further??

Fucking hope not
>>
>>29526178
Sorry for your shit life. However, start to wake up a bit and realise that everything in the world and in your life isn't "everyone else's fault", and that you're still entirely, 100% responsible for your feelings and actions (be it angry, sad, violent) and the feelings and whatnot you cause to other people.
>>
>>29526250
But a receding hairline is in the process of receding. Is your chin in the process of receding into your skull? Will it disappear eventually like how your hair disappears?
>>
>>29526305
I know, I'm awake as fuck, I'm not one of those tumblerinas who go around having hysterical breakdowns and blaming their supposedly abusive moms who didn't let them go to the black veil brides show for it. I just gotta keep in mind that I get angrier than the usual human being and that can be troublesome.
>>
>>29526393
You didn't really understand me. It's not you should keep in mind how angry you get, it's you should keep in mind how your anger affects other people, despite how much you may or may not use it as an excuse for the state of your life being "unchangeable" and thus everyone else's fault.
>>
>>29526058
You look fine, you're just super insecure. If I saw you on the street I wouldn't say you're hideous or anything, I would just think you're an average normal guy. What's holding you back is your shitty outlook.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.