[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: selfie_by_inklinggirl99-da72z1p.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
selfie_by_inklinggirl99-da72z1p.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
Would you do me /r9k/?
I'd do me.
>>
>>29525909
>Rate me.

Danny from the shining and underage / 10

>Would you do me

No
>>
>>29525909
5. You might look better when you finally turn 18. I'd do pretty much anything, so that's not really an indicator.
>>
>>29525909
>filename indicates you obviously took a picture from some girl's DA or other site

Who is she to you op? How did she hurt you?

>>29525924
Baited into roasting some girl OP hates
>>
That's not you, and no I wouldn't.
>>
>>29525938
"She" is a tranny and a troll account and I was secretly hoping I would uncover where he got this picture from.
>>
File: pepe_meme'd.jpg (86 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
pepe_meme'd.jpg
86 KB, 803x688
>>29525938
well done my friend, here grab some shekels you crab
>>
>>29526020
My first reaction was to type "are you a girl or a guy, though?" before I noticed the filename.

Weird stuff, though.
>>
>>29525909
there's no way a person would pretend to be a girl on 4chan, right?
>>
>>29526044
Did you see their DA?
It's next level ascended strange.
I think I have an idea who they really are behind the trollsona but I wanted to be sure.
>>
>>29526055
Lie? On the Internet? And on 4chan of all places? WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.