[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wish civilization would be destroyed? Is that why you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 717x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 717x450
Do you wish civilization would be destroyed? Is that why you're pro trump? Because you can't get a gf or make changes in your life you want it all destroyed?
>>
White House is for gangsters and not liberal SJW cuck patties.
>>
>implying he isnt the last chance for the west
>>
>>29525839
Trump is the only pro-civilization candidate running, though.

Hillary's mass-immigration policie are civilizational death.
>>
if i wanted civilization to be destroyed i'd vote for shillary
>>
If you actually think Trump would destroy civilization you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>29525839
Yeah, USA has given up and is the most pathetic country on the planet. Its mainly the white people who see a coloured person on the street then think
>goddamn I'm so racist I hate these people, invading the land I invaded

So when they hear some dumb rich TV personality who has NO political experience whatsoever say "make america great again" it triggers there dumb little peanut redneck brains.

All that idiot is gonna do is say the wrong shit trying to sound smart and piss off minorities and other countries, which ultimately leads to much more terrorist attacks on US soil.

But Americans are to dumb to see that.
>>
File: 1439926230481.jpg (378 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
1439926230481.jpg
378 KB, 1280x914
Trump will make anime real, so I can have my dream waifu
>>
>>29525839
Civilization WILL be destroyed if we keep on the path we are on. The path we are on was ENGINEERED BY HILARY CLINTON. She is not only a shill for it, she is a partil architect of it. A Hilary presidency is ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE of destruction.

A Trump Presidency is terrifying for many reasons, but only he has even the potential to change anything for the better. We don't know if he will or not, but we DO know that Hilary won't.

It's the lesser of two evils. I don't believe in the man, but much less do I believe in that wretched shrew and her globalist jew puppet masters.
>>
>>29525957
/thread

>white trash and low IQ people will get triggered by this post
>>
>>29525957
I am not American and I am laughing at you
>>
I just wish for a more exciting life, so ironically yes, I want someone to fuck up society so bad that it all breaks down and I get to have a fresh start.

I'm not making any sense, am I?
>>
>>29525983
Its probably that dumbass laugh where you don't know what to say.
>>
>>29526017
Wrong. What you should do is vote for Hillary then if she wins, you can watch the world crumble under the constant threat of politically correct approved terrorism and unchecked growth of the welfare state.
>>
>>29525957
>>29525978
0/10, try to make your samecucking less obvious.
>>
>>29526045
>still can't say what would make him a good candidate

Keep up the butthurt redneck. You'd be surprised that you know.. There's actually still other people on this board with there head screwed on.
>>
>>29525839
It's mostly because I hate pseudo-intellectual fucktards, all liberals my age are pseudo-intellectual fucktards, and trump triggers the shit out of liberals in ways that make them sperg out with pseudo-intellectual fucktardery.
>>
>>29525839
Which of Trump's stated policies would lead to the destruction of civilization? Be specific.
>>
>>29526036
I am >>29526038
So please tell me how Hillary would solve those 2 things I mentioned.
>>
>>29525957
>All that idiot is gonna do is say the wrong shit trying to sound smart and piss off minorities and other countries, which ultimately leads to much more terrorist attacks on US soil.

Wow. You literally believe if we're just nice to Muslims they won't attack us.
>>
>>29526038
Well whatever makes the world crumble the fastest. Really just a sudden event that kills off 90% of the population is fine.
>>
>>29526112
Allowing them to come in masses is stupid, but treating them with respect and making them feel like they have an identity with a country helps, ever wonder why Canada has never suffered any real attack? Cause we don't treat them with racism and make out national daily news about them and what they're doing. I laugh every time USA suffers an attack cause you idiots will never know why, trump is just another reason for them to do so with the hate he spews out. Make Muslims feel like a threat and they will be a threat.
>>
>>29526170
If this is true, why have their been 18 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since Obama took office when he's bent over backwards to kiss Isam's ass?
>>
>>29526167
Sudden events are rarely that damaging actually. Think about it, even in WW2, how many people died. Then compare that as a percentage of the world population. That number is insignificant. What really harms en masse are broken ideologies that will lead entire civilizations off a cliff
>>
>>29526197
Fuck.

there*
Islam*
>>
>>29525839
Just tired of the nigs and spics, desu
White genocide is real
>>
>>29526197
If you actually read what I said you'd understand that its not JUST about the leader, the population of US is massively racist as well, and the daily news about them doesn't help. I'm saying that together those two things (a racist scared population and private news organizations who won't stop talking about them) are bad enough, but now that Trump will be voted in they will be massive, a few of these recent attacks which are the biggest ones was actually cause by trump himself, and hes not even in the office yet.
>>
>>29526266
Trump caused terrorist attacks? What?
>>
>>29525957
>Americans are to dumb
>>
I am pro trump because I am tired of PC culture, literally every one makes fun of every aspect about me with out directly referring to me

>White
>lonely robot even though I have a decent job
>male
>commercials make fun of me
>every joke is at my expense
>etc

I have accepted that no matter the candidate the grand scale of things wont change but maybe Trump can finally shift the focus away from white middle class males being the root of all evil.
>>
>>29526170
You're a roastie right?
>and making them feel like they have an identity
Only a woman would make an argument so blatantly laden with emotion
>>
>>29526273
>piss off someone
>they punch you in the face

>WTF WAS THAT FOR?!

kek, whites are so dumb and blind to racism.
>>
File: 1453924451319.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453924451319.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>29525839
>not wanting civilization to be destroyed
why wouldn't I want civilization to be destroyed?
it would make things so much more interesting
>>
>>29526328
Yeah, I could deal with it when we were actually doing a lot better, but SJWs are just quadrupling down on killing whitey male instead of contenting themselves with equality.
>>
>>29526356
No, I'm asking what terrorist attacks Trump has caused.
>>
>>29526367
Orlando and San Bernardino are a result of the stupid things trump has spewed out, there's a lot more coming as well.
>>
>>29526408
>t-the nigs are chimping cause whitey did it
Fuck off nigglet. I'm tired of your shit. You've had your chance to adapt to civilization, and if you keep chimping we'll just lynch you all.

Get a fucking job you goddamned jungle ape.
>>
>>29526408
Really? This is news to me. What did the terrorists say in reference to Trump?
>>
>>29526408
>islamic radical kills homosexual because his religion considers killing homosexuals a form of compassion
>magically it's trump's fault!
Female logic
>>
File: 1463892205352.png (40 KB, 688x750) Image search: [Google]
1463892205352.png
40 KB, 688x750
>>29525839
Yeah, actually thats pretty much it.

What the social contract idea by hobbes failed to illustrate is that all of the things men join states for (Defense, Resources, Law, Order) can be provided by themselves and the primary reason why men join states is to have a better if not guaranteed chance of obtaining a female of their kind.

When technology made and keeps making men more and more obsolete, the state has no problem with "liberating" women and integrating them into the economy for more production.

The men whom in the past were "balanced" (average to above average intelligence, strength, height, courage) are now rejected in favor of men whom hold extremes in one or two of these qualities and are completely conforming to the alpha male state.

At the end of the day, all the resources, protection, and order dont mean anything if you cant pass on your genes and maintain your traditions.

The "leviathan" has committed many crimes upon the Earth by pretending it is above nature, it deserves to die, not because it will eliminate the existence of other or new leviathans but because only the blood of this one can satiate the spirits of those men who remain.

Im not the strongest or smartest man, and yes i admit that a return to barbarism might result in my death, but its better than living an empty life of hedonism and pure materialism.
>>
>>29526478
Enkidu pls go, you aren't wanted in Ur anymore.
>>
>>29525978

you're a nigger.

We wuz kangs and shitskins will get triggered by this post.
>>
>>29526422
>Get a fucking job you goddamned jungle ape.

Ironic considering /r9k/ is full of jobless NEET virgins who have never had a job in their entire life.
>>
>>29526422
>>29526429
>>29526438
kek, you idiots are to dumb to actually see the result of your actions or the things going on around you. I actually hope Trump gets voted in so your family gets killed in a terrorist attack that trump caused. Won't even argue anymore cause you rednecks don't understand logic. Just enjoy your country going to shit and Muslims banging your shit up on the daily, it was bad enough that you guys pissed off nigs but now you're provoking Muslims as well, good luck cumskins.
>>
>>29526408
If Trump's words are enough to cause such violence, then it only proves him right. If anything, he hasn't gone far enough.
>>
>>29526537
I posted first and then you replied so I win.
>>
>>29526588
>I actually hope Trump gets voted in
Please vote Trump if you want that to happen that badly. And please spread the word about voting Trump so bad people like us get what we deserve
>>
>>29526245
>white genocide
>tired of niggers and spics.

You should be tired of JEWS.
>>
>>29526631
I don't live in that shithole so I'm just gonna watch from afar as you guys get your shit kicked in.
>>
>>29526588
>niggers and muslims are so uncivilized that if someone criticizes them they go out and slaughter people

what are you trying to prove, retard?
>>
GO BACK TO POL WITH YOUR BAIT. YOU ARE NOT CONVERTING US TO POL
>>
>>29526735
dat nigga be raycis mane.
>>
>>29525839
If I wanted the world to be destroyed, I would be a leftist. The Western World would become closer and closer to an Orwellian nightmare. Birthrates would become even more catastrophically low than they are right now, the population would age and the working class would only suffer more, eventually leading to some kind of revolution that takes us back a century or two.

Electing Trump would only harm Syrian citizens and Mexican cartels. Syria can go fuck itself, America needs to reevaluate itself and change. Trump sucks but any Republican is better than a leftist scumbag.

The USA is the only country that was founded on the philosophical concept of liberty. Democrats are power-hungry corrupt fucks who only want to get as many votes as they can by taking in as many immigrants as they can and calling Republicans things they are not.
>>
File: 1442985790089.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1442985790089.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>29526789
I was /pol/ before /new/ was even a thing
>>
>>29526588
>IF WERE MEAN TO MUSLIMS WE ARE IN MORE DANGER OMG OMG OMG
Lets check the theory
>USA actively goes out and kills them, gets a couple attacks a year
>Belgium and France and UK bends over and offers butthole to muslims, gets mass slaughters, entire cafes, concerts, offices, airports full of people dead, besides the pedo rape gangs, beheadings, and fliki fliki molest-fests
and here's where it gets interesting
>Muslim countries, by and for muslims, that practice Sharia law, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS DEAD EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST THOUSAND YEARS

wow its almost as if making your culture inhospitable to muslims makes you less able to be a target for them, imagine that
>>
File: 1460606331823.jpg (9 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
1460606331823.jpg
9 KB, 215x234
>>29527386
>inhospitable to muslims
Damn right it's inhospitable. Get your totalitarian rughumping out of here, sandnigger.
>>
I'm not pro-Trump but yes

>Because you can't get a gf or make changes in your life you want it all destroyed?

Exactly. I didn't get born top Chad who has easy life by default. My life is always going to be shit so only thing I strive for is to make it as bad as possible for everyone else.
>>
>>29527400
learn to read better dumbo. I'm saying we SHOULD make it hard for Muslims to live here, because being hard on Muslims makes us safer.
>>
White people need to die off to end racism desu
>>
>>29525839
>Because you can't get a gf
Don't project. Some of us normies just like to come here for the schadenfreude.
>>
>>29526198
So then Islam dominating the west is my only hope? So be it then.
>>
I like Trump more than Hillary
Oc comment
>>
>>29525839
I just want something to change. We're at a moment of complete world stagnation. In fact, I don't like the leftism that's been consuming the world for some time now.
>>
I want civilization to be great again, that's why I'm pro-trump
>>
File: 1439830963027.jpg (118 KB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
1439830963027.jpg
118 KB, 1176x500
I'll be voting Trump, I don't want to see civilization destroyed, I agree with most of his policies.

I'm a programmer, the main threat to my income isn't offshoring but rather the influx of H-1B workers. Trump has said he's against the current use of the H-1B, Clinton is very pro H-1B. She's bought out. The big corporations want cheap labor they can abuse, but they want those people working locally, hence the H-1B.

Clinton's an interventionist, she voted for the Iraq War which immediately disqualifies her as far as I'm concerned. Trump (seems to be) generally less so.

Trump wants to deport the illegal aliens. I pay a shitload of taxes, I'm tired of subsidizing the families of illegal aliens. They come here, and while they aren't eligible for most welfare, their children are, and they wind up using far more welfare than natives. I work fucking hard, I don't want my money going to them, period. We need to stop them from coming in, and remove the ones here. Racism has nothing to do with it, it has to do with our ballooning national debt, and my fucking money.

I'm tired of the left's pussy footing with Islam, and the fact that too many Muslims want sharia law, are homophobic and sexist.

The racism claims are simply played out at this point, it'd be nice if people would discuss the issues.
>>
>>29525839
>Do you wish civilization would be destroyed?
Yeah. Western civilization as it is anyway.

> Is that why you're pro trump? Because you can't get a gf or make changes in your life you want it all destroyed?

I don't give a shit about getting a gf or making changes to my life. Western civilization is corrupt and degenerate. As a fascist, it needs to be struck down and rebuilt with nations and not globalization in mind.
>>
>>29528221
A lot of people are finally seeing that globalists can only defend their ideals with name-calling. They act sanctimonious in an attempt to stay in power and keep their voters but people are coming to their senses
>>
>>29528349
They're all bought out, pure and simple. Clinton won't release the transcripts of her $400,000 speeches to Goldman Sachs and Citigroup because all she's doing in those speeches is pledging loyalty to them and not the American worker.

The left wing has become absurdly racist recently. The American left used to focus on labor issues, pacifism, and so forth, now it is about identity politics, affirmative action, and boosting minorities at the expense of the declining majority. It's divisive corporate crap.

The kids coming out of school right now are straight up fucked. These companies are applying for millions of H-1Bs when there are millions of kids graduating in STEM fields who can't find decent jobs and have tens of thousands of dollars in debt. I know, I was there. It's time to shut down the fucking charade and put Americans first.

And kick the fucking criminals out.
>>
it's another ''le white males are responsible for islamic terror'' thread

off yourselves
>>
>>29526588
Back to the cuck shed you go.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.