[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're All Fucking Pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 1461596305175.webm (475 KB, 1052x592) Image search: [Google]
1461596305175.webm
475 KB, 1052x592
I discovered this place a few days a go and at first I thought it was all just satire and exaggeration but I see now that you're all just losers.

> women hate threads
> suicide threads
> manlet feels threads
> celebrations when people are killed

You all just hate yourselves, each other and everyone else. That's the real reason why you're all lonely and have on friends. Enjoy your miserable lives you fucking awful human beings.
>>
>>29525486
The funny thing is that I used to feel the same way and only came here for the lulz

Guess what happened after awhile by coming here?....
>>
Welcome to 4chan you fucking newfag
>>
File: wan wan.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
wan wan.png
307 KB, 450x450
>>29525486

Tell us something we don't know.

At least be original.
>>
what if I only hate normies? is that ok?
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
nice shitpost normalfriend
>>
>>29525504
Leave now while you still can. The ratio of lulz to despair is not high enough to justify staying in this place.
>>
>>29525486
No, I just hate others. I have a few friends I like but I hate nearly everyone else, especially robots. But at least here I can vent it.
>>
>>29525486
I take being called a terrible human being as a compliment.

Humans are fucking disgusting contemptuous creatures.

our one final purpose in life is to create the singularity where we create self sufficient ever expanding robots that look like lolis to take over our civilisation. they live forever and will remember us as demons
>>
>>29525486
You have the causality backwards. We're not failures because we chose to hate ourselves, we are failures because we stood up smiling and faced the world with hope in our hearts and it beat us down so viciously that no on ewants us, not for love, sex, work, or anything that makes people happy. We didn't just slump over and choose hate. Hate is the coping mechanism we use to deal with the world that didn't want us.

Don't blame us for making this happen to ourselves. How stupid of you to assume anyone would wan this life. Have pity on us because we had no choice but to come here and vent the hate that built up in our hearts to protect us from even more pain, failure, and rejection. You might become more human if you learn this compassion.
>>
>>29525486
>you're all just losers
Yeah no shit.

There is a lot of satire and exaggeration. This is generic 4chan stuff. But otherwise yeah, many of us actually are very miserable.
>>
>>29525486
For one, I know this is bait/a shitpost, answering anyway.

A lot of people here come for support, we know we are losers, social outcasts, and so on, and we have this little place, a small little place on the internet where we can share feels, and maybe feel some enjoyment out of this life.

There are some of us that became successful only because of the support of our fellow anons.

So to you, I kindly say.

FUCK OFF SUMMERFAG
>>
File: 1445369965310.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1445369965310.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
>>29525486
Fuck everyone here. I post all types of ebin threads all the time to this shit website and none of you ever participate, but this normal slime posts one fucking baiting thread and you're all in? Bunch of fucking comrades you shit stains turned out to be. I hope the next Omar shoots everyone in this thread.
>>
>>29525659
Fucking this. Most of us come from harsh backgrounds where we are essentially beaten into the ground, if not physically, then certainly emotionally.

Pity or no pity, I understand that certain personalities and people have no pity - that is understandable.

But at least have a laugh at our expense, at least we made someone smile.
>>
What's wrong with manlet feel threads? Being a manlet is something you can't control and something that drastically reduces your quality of life and chances of having sex. Damn right we're going to be pissed about it. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1444176845069.jpg (20 KB, 276x325) Image search: [Google]
1444176845069.jpg
20 KB, 276x325
>>29525676
>see a dank thread full of potential
>arrive when it's 400+ replies and about to be archived
>scroll through and it's just shitposting and bait and op gets ignored

>enter another thread with potential that's 40min old but luttle to no posts
>try to reply/bump
>thread dies before I could post

>reply to op in a new thread
>he doesn't reply
>no new posts happen
>>
File: hand_in_toilet_bowl_of_shit.jpg (23 KB, 416x506) Image search: [Google]
hand_in_toilet_bowl_of_shit.jpg
23 KB, 416x506
Bye bye normalfaggot newfaggot.
>>
>>29525486
>You all just hate yourselves, each other and everyone else. That's the real reason why you're all lonely and have on friends.
That's the effect, not the cause.
>>
>>29525486
babies first day on /r9k/ :^)
>>
>>29525773
This was already said better here:
>>29525659

read the thread faggot
>>
There aren't really too many threads that even vaguely match those four you've listed these days. /r9k/ has become quite tame, probably because of the whole "rare Pepe" fad that brought in all these redditors. /r9k/'s only got this misogynist reputation because at one point it was 100% MGTOW bullshit, like a year or so ago. There were these couple of tripfags, like Derrida, who kept reposting the same stupid walls of text in every thread. They had something to copy and paste for every argument you could think of. It didn't follow any real logic though, it was all pure spite and hatred. I couldn't even browse /r9k/ for a few months, because every time I tried it just gave me a headache. But it's nothing like that now. /r9k/'s lost most of its spunk. You barely ever see actual women hate threads anymore. Not as many suicide threads as before either. And the same with manlet threads. Pretty much everyone's just moved on.
>>
File: 1464467965742.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1464467965742.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>29525486
>I discovered this place a few days a go

And yet you think it makes you qualified enough to comment on a culture that you've just been introduced to.

Lurk moar.

You don't know shit, you're just arrogant.
Stop judging the board based on you seeing one hundred "hurr black kek" and "hurr gf" threads with 2 replies and no images.
Try going into the popular daily threads, comfy thread, english thread, etc. then come back and make a thread with an informed opinion.
>>
>>29525486
Shit bait kill yourself pls
>>
>>29525914
oh no
ring the agreement alarms
run for your lives
>>
>>29525486
THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Totally 100% oregano commento esse
>>
>been her for a few days
>thinks he can comment on the entire dynamics of r9k
dude, you need to spend alot of time in these kinds of places to start to understand it. Jumping out and saying all we are is "hate" Inst exactly fair even tho there is some truth to that. Lurk more newfag
>>
>some of you post certain threads
>I can now make generalizations about everyone here based on that
hell, I don't hate anyone. not even myself anymore. I post here because every where else is even more shit.
>>
File: 1428500589560.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1428500589560.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>29525486
Lurk lurk lurk and lurk more newfaggot. Women deserve to be hated. They treated me like shit all my life. In high-school my the girls in my class called me Mr Ugly Universe.
>>
>>29525555
I'll die before I let these quads go unchecked.
>>
>>29525486
k

origami salami
>>
>>29525486
>You all just hate yourselves, each other and everyone else. That's the real reason why you're all lonely and have on friends. Enjoy your miserable lives you fucking awful human beings.
Other have treated us like shit often for things out of our control like being ugly or short. Is it so surprising we hate them?
>>
>>29525486
>That's the real reason why you're all lonely and have on friends
thanks for the insight brah, never thought of it that way
>>
>>29525486
The majority of threads on 4chan are shit I agree. But sometimes /r9k/ has good threads/posts. People talking real shit.

A lot of people come here because they don't understand life and death. If you try to talk about it, people will just say "when you die it's all over now stop talking about it" or "you go to heaven now stop talking about it".

Some people come here because they've been damaged by others, and it feels more comfortable to have social interactions this way.

You can truly b urself because anything you do (if you aren't retarded and give out your full name/address or something like that) just washes away when the thread dies.

I started posting here because I'm disabled, in pain, and lonely
>>
>>29525486
you forgot the mental illness threads

i swear this is new tumblr
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.