[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else completely hopeless at this point? >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1466254243295.png (1 MB, 1007x1132) Image search: [Google]
1466254243295.png
1 MB, 1007x1132
Anyone else completely hopeless at this point?
>I've lost contact with all of my family
>no friends
>work a low paying job that does pay my bills but I run out of money between paychecks.
>live alone
>over weight
>ugly and balding
>no chance of me even encountering a female that I could be interested in let alone being able to go out with them
>realise what women really are to begin with.
>realise the world isn't what we think it is
>realize how we are controlled thru capitalism and the media
>want off this ride asap.
Send help please
>>
Just ride it out, we'll die eventually :) <3
>>
What animu is that pic from?
>>
>>29525263
Where you live anon, what kinda job do you have?
>>
>>29525329
I live in Tennessee but I'm from new england. I'm a cook and i-hop
>>
>>29525312
The anime it's from is "welcome to the nhk"
It's r9k tier
>>
>>29525414
Oh it's that series. Yeah fuck that. Tatami Galaxy is similar but with better development and characters.
>>
>>29525263
take control of your life.

When you adopt a more solipsist mindset you can enjoy things that you hold dear, while cutting yourself off from others at the same time. It'll give you something to work towards, having a goal to forget the ennui. Before you know it you'll be making a nest-egg where you can then have the resources to separate yourself from society in a way that is comfortable for you.

That's my plan anyways.
>>
>good social life amongst a very intimate group of about six, sort of funny
>get along with girls well conversationally
>make okay art and music, people respond well to the point of requesting performances and buying my work sometimes
>ugly and balding at 23
>will be alone forever and die alone because the rest doesn't matter

i'm still thankful to have friends, could be worse
>>
>>29525904
I don't care you are ugly and balding, you are a fucking normie wtf
>>
>>29526152
This
>the only problems robots have is no gf
>>
>>29526152
>>29526191
this reaction has actually made me feel slightly better
cheers lads i owe you one
>>
>>29526334
You are welcome bro, I'm just sick of the redditors that think that they belong to this board just because urr durr I'm ugly, uhh I'm balding, we have very serious problems here...
>>
>>29526334
This is exactly why we don't want normies here. You come here to feel better about yourself which is fucking pathetic. The fact that you need to converse with a bunch of losers to validate yourself is Shame full. You're more of a fucked up piece of shit then we are. Cheers lad
>>
File: 4422769-(android_17).jpg (271 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
4422769-(android_17).jpg
271 KB, 2048x1536
>not android 17

Kill me
>>
>>29526476
only been outside my home board a couple of times in like 4 years, don't know the protocol here, posted only knowing this was the feels board. didn't intend to try and belittle or shame you, just accidentally did apparently. i apologise
>>
>>29526476
I think you are confused, the normie is >>29525904
>>
>>29526619
Follow the post to the original post you fucking autist. That's who was responding to. It was obviously the same person in that post.
>>
File: 1457038591966.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457038591966.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>29526616
It's OK, now get the fuck out.
>>
>>29525609
>Before you know it you'll be making a nest-egg
Unless you're poor, or from a shit country, or poor and from a shit country, and so on.
>>
>>29525263
Every one of those applies to me except overweight. Anyone else ever considered buying an exit bag?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.