[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons your thoughts about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
Femanons your thoughts about him?
>>
File: tj-lane-sister.png (407 KB, 568x447) Image search: [Google]
tj-lane-sister.png
407 KB, 568x447
His sister is a fox! Based Lane shooting Chads and having a banging hot sister
>>
File: weird toes.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
weird toes.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29524725
>rushed and voice break when he said that he jerks off to the death of his victims

little bitchboi tbj
>>
>>29524825
saw the video

he didn't really, fuck off normie cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGede2uSOkU
>>
>>29524725
i enjoy the insane rage of the socially awkward but i also feel bad for them.

would definitely have been smarter to commit suicide upon leaving his school. i don't understand it when non-suicideys go for stuff like this. doesn't make sense to end up in prison for the rest of your life over a few minutes of feeling like a big man.

he's got balls to tell the families of his victims that he masturbates to the memory. but it mainly came off as an angry child being spiteful.

probably too dumb/immature to really understand the consequences of what he was going to do. close-to-bottom tier mass shooter in general.
>>
File: 008.jpg (60 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
60 KB, 623x449
You're supposed to kill yourself after the shooting, he did it all wrong.
>>
>>29525345
He defiantly opposed the idea of off'n himself after a school shooting, told the victim families off, and even escaped the prison he was in just to get dragged back in some tight packed closet for 24 hours

This man is someone who goes against the grain. Truly an original.
>>
>>29524725
>Normies are coopting all our memes
>ALL our memes

time to find buddha
>>
>>29524725

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY

this was the cringiest shit I've ever seen and whenever I start considering just killing someone I just remind myself I'm being like TJ Lane and it won't make me powerful or scary, just tryhard edgy
>>
>>29525370
nah. someone dated his ex girlfriend and he decided he was too weak to beat him up so he grabbed a gun.

basically normie level thinking and nothing original about it. too cowardly to even kill himself.
>>
>>29525432
>I start considering just killing someone I just remind myself I'm being like TJ Lane and it won't make me powerful or scary, just tryhard edgy

So you spend your days in /r9k/ instead being an edgy faggot. Good choice anon.
>>
>>29525358
That's for pussies
>>
>>29524944
He did. Nigger probably rehearsed that one line for hours, thinking he'd sound bad as fuck. Came out cringey and forced.
>>
>>29525505
No, shooting people and then still clinging to life is for pussies. Suicide rampages are the works of warriors on a mission.
>>
let me know when one of these faggots storms an inner city police precinct or a military base and maybe I'll be impressed. since when is it glorious to slaughter a bunch of unarmed people? these guys are fucking faggots.
>>
>>29524725
Don't know who he is, but he seems cute.
>>
>>29525575
>since when is it glorious to slaughter a bunch of unarmed people
just ask any soldier or police officer. people lick their assholes and they kill unarmed civilians all the time.
>>
File: sadpanda.gif (948 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.gif
948 KB, 288x162
>A friend of Lane described him as "just a very normal teenage boy".[45] She also told CNN that she was in "complete shock" from the incident, and that Lane often had a sad look in his eyes, but came across as completely normal.[45] Another friend said that Lane was regularly teased at school, which made Lane "put a wall around himself" and refuse to divulge personal information.[45] A third student told reporters that Lane had come from "a really broken-down home", and was a quiet person who could be nice to others if he felt comfortable with them.[3]

Feels bad man
>>
>socially awkward guy commits murder

This is the product of homeschooling and / or retarded fundamentalist right parents pushing dogmatic shit on their children.

... or the guy is a hardwired psychopath, in which case it really doesn't matter how he was raised. There's no cure for psychopathy.
>>
>>29525541
Then why does the vast majority of shooters kill themselves, even Rodger who was an azn pusscake? If I killed 20 people I would like to see my wikipedia or encyclopedia dramatica page in exchange for good behavior in prison, I'd love the attention in general and i wouldnt want to miss the shitstorm
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 652x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 652x601
This is the most recent picture of TJ lane

This is the face of regret. Not for killing, but for being caught alive
>>
>>29525635
A lot of murderers actually test low for psychopathy.
>>
>>29525652
You know it's going to happen, they do it because they don't want to live but they take some people with them. You're obsessed with the vanity more than the act and the freedom away from this life.
>>
>>29525635
>schoolshooting
>homeschooled

hmmm
>>
The type of male I'd dream about
>>
>>29525715
So somehow the result is different if you kill people before you kill yourself? You really think it ONLY takes suicidal thoughts to murder people? You believe it's the desperation from their suicidal thoughts alone that drives them to take other people's lives before their own?

Fool. They kill themselves mostly because they don't want to be caught. You sound like you're just projecting your own fantasy onto these mass shooters
>>
>>29525525
kek, this. He sounded like a little cringy little /b/ faggot.
>>
>>29525817

I get the impression from reading about these types of people that it usually starts out as suicidal ideation and they figure if they're going to die anyway why not get revenge on society for making them feel that way too

TJ Lane very obviously would love as much attention as possible though
>>
>>29525817
You interpret it as fear of getting caught because you can't get around the idea that maybe someone simply doesn't want to live.
>>
>>29525635
this is a comment from a retard who knows nothing about what he's talking about.
>>
>>29525846
i absolutely agree with you on both parts
>>
>>29525705

because half the time they kill people who deserve it
>>
>>29525846
Doing something like that is taking a big plunge, it's an ending to things; either your freedom or your life, most likely the latter. A lot of them figure they would prefer dying from a shot to the head than be shot by police and choke on their own blood for several minutes.

So going on a rampage is inherently suicidal even if they're psychotic. Some of them would rather die to avoid prison (understandable unless they live in Canada or Europe) others do it in the heat of the moment to "make it stop", so I don't think it's about courage.
>>
>>29525616
>sympathizing for a common thug
He dindu nuffin. He a good boy.
>>
>>29525890
>you can't get around the idea that someone simply doesn't want to live

That's right, I can't. Life is all you have, even if it's suffering. Suicide brings no relief from pain because there is none to be felt once you're dead. I've attempted suicide and I see it now: I see that death is unfathomable, inconceivably eternal for the living, even if they tell themselves that it's the same as falling asleep and never waking up
>>
File: targetedviolence.png (127 KB, 705x606) Image search: [Google]
targetedviolence.png
127 KB, 705x606
>>29525993
i doubt psychotics are generally trying to kill themselves by attacking other people.

there's nothing heat of the moment about acquiring a gun, going to the sit of shooting with gun, opening fire, continuing to shoot after your first casualty. pretty sure most people who do this have thought it about for a while, even if they weren't actively planning the whole time.
>>
>>29526047
>Suicide brings no relief from pain because there is none to be felt once you're dead
it ends the suffering, doesn't it?
>>
>>29526047
Well no fucking shit because obviously your life isn't bad enough. Once the suffering surpasses your ability to justify resisting it you're going to blow your head off. Life deals hard slaps around every corner you won't see coming.
>>
Would not let Dom.

Everybody knows t.j. Lane is a sub bottom
>>
>>29526221
who would you pick for dom?
>>
>>29526003
underated post
supa-oregano
>>
>faggot
>looks like Sid from Toy Story, 2/10 would not bang
>faggot
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>29524725
sid/10
>>
>>29526075
It ends all. Thoughts, memories and consciousness undone. This is inevitable of course, but there's always some way to cope, whether it's emotional detachment from everything (which is more difficult and may require some neurological advantages) or actively trying to disconnect from reality via hard drugs, entertainment or other materialistic pleasures
>>
He's about as edgy as the 14 year old kid in Call of Duty who likes to crack jokes about dead babies. I wonder how prison life is treating him.
>>
>>29526389
it ends the suffering though. don't you get it?
>>
>>29526214
>your life isn't bad enough

Right now I only plan on sticking a 12 gauge barrel in my mouth when I get close to losing the ability to take care of myself. I've seen what it looks like, to be on a respirator and have no control of your bladder, and I refuse to let it happen to me.

I don't have a physical disability but I'm the weakest male I know. I don't have friends and I alienated myself from my family. I have no hobbies, passion or any real desire and having fun is very difficult for me. I'm so lazy and low-energy that basic housekeeping can be hard for me, I can't even imagine how and why people do manual labor for fun. If I could I'd stay indoors forever and never talk to anybody, because I'm that insecure and paranoid. I'm either irritated or I feel nothing 24/7. In the last decade, I can count the number of times I've cried on one hand. I don't even feel like a real person at this point

I still see no reason to kill myself until it comes to me in the physical world
>>
>>29524725

Fembot here. I think he's kinda hot, I'd mind if he invited me to the conyugal visits.
>>
>>29526556
It ends everything. It might as well end the universe. Sounds like it's you who doesn't get it.

People take the ability to suffer for granted when they do because they are blinded by their own emotions and they can't see how much worse it is to pull the plug. There's a reason people are generally more afraid of death than they are of suffering, there is no controlling it, no bartering with it. No understanding it.
>>
>>29525690
I bet he sucks good dick in prison.
>>
>>29526777
i'm not afraid of death. i'd rather not die but if life isn't worth living there's nothing to do but die. even you agree on that point.

i keep hanging around because i figure what you said, that i'm only gonna have this one chance anyway. when i lose all ability to enjoy anything i won't hesitate. i'm only in my 20s now. being completely alone for another 10/15 years will probably be enough.

and "take the ability to suffer for granted" is nonsense. there's absolutely nothing bad about dying if you know there is only suffering left. again, you agree on this point.
>>
>>29524725

Who is this smug thug?
>>
>>29526942
you're right. And I can understand wanting to die, but under certain circumstances I can't understand how that can happen other than pure emotion (although some people commit suicide for more philosophical reasons). I suppose maybe if I became more involved in my own life, experienced life for what it is instead of running away, I'd understand why some people want to flush themselves out of existence before they even see half of it
>>
>>29526051
>i doubt psychotics are generally trying to kill themselves by attacking other people.

What I meant was that they are aware of what they're doing and what comes after, death or prison. They would be aware that they are ending their own life one way or another

>there's nothing heat of the moment about acquiring a gun, going to the sit of shooting with gun, opening fire, continuing to shoot after your first casualty. pretty sure most people who do this have thought it about for a while, even if they weren't actively planning the whole time.

I meant the actual suicide. I figure if there were mass shooters who were indecisive about killing themselves at the end of their massacres, that the intensity of the situation would make them panic and push them over the edge
>>
>>29524725
Kinda cute. I'd totally ravage his boipussy.
>>
File: 1466805687049.jpg (14 KB, 552x451) Image search: [Google]
1466805687049.jpg
14 KB, 552x451
>>29525635

no he was just white.
>>
File: 1466883161922.jpg (19 KB, 256x237) Image search: [Google]
1466883161922.jpg
19 KB, 256x237
>>29524725

>Femanons

Fuck

Off

Summerfag

RIIIIIII
>>
>>29525690

This is what I dont get about people who surrender. I would rather die and leave a legacy than slowly and agonizingly melt in a bleak prison for the rest of my life.
>>
>>29525690
This is the face of a broken man
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.