[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with sluts again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
What's wrong with sluts again?
>>
File: penaldo.jpg (149 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
penaldo.jpg
149 KB, 962x715
>>29524636
it it's ok for man to fuck multiple woman, then nothing wrong.
>>
Well you see it, as a man, my self-worth is dependant on the amount bitches I fuck. It's the ultimate achievement of any man in society in any place in history. But there are some girls who are too easy to get with (sluts) and fuck just about anyone. Tell me, what achievement is there in fucking someone who fucks everyone else at the drop of the hat?
>>
>>29524636
they destroy society because they make poor marriage/relationship partners and no one wants them so their children grow up without male guidance and become deviants and criminals.

women's liberated sexuality means that society crumbles and we return to barbarism.
>>
Nothing as long:
-she makes it clear to her partner what she wants
-she practices safe sex
-she isn't endangering herself or others
-she isn't exploiting others (doing it for free food/gifts/etc)
-she doesn't constantly brag about her sex life

My girlfriend slept with 10 different guys in the course of 2 years before dating me. She was recovering from a bad point in her life and needed a chance to fool around with no consequence before she was ready to settle back into the dating world.
>>
>>29524683

Getting them to change and show them something real.

Bigger achievement than fooling some naive girl tbqh.
>>
>>29524636
im not getting any trickle down thats what

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29524767
kek yeah.
They fuck all the Chads... :/
They think we're nice friends.
>>
would not care about sluts if they didn't lie

unfortunately sluts know they are sluts and also know it is unattractive so they lie

just tell me in the beginning so I don't waste my time
>>
>>29524791
>you shitpost smug frogs and angry toads
>she swallows all of Chads loads
>>
>>29524636
Nothing, thank god for sluts. The world would be shit without them
>>
>>29524636
Nothing, the only people that don't like social liberalism are beta cuckolds
>>
>>29524963
>beta cuckolds
Yeah no shit. Most robots are betas and they are getting cucked pretty hard.
>>
>>29524963
>beta cuckolds

gas them all. they are the number one reason for sexual liberalism. fuckn enablers worshiping women making them think theyre special
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (87 KB, 1140x575) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
87 KB, 1140x575
There's nothing inherently immoral about being promiscuous. It's just a terrible indicator for long term romantic involvement.

The closer the female's partner count to zero, the better. Statistically speaking, anyway. Lower chances of infidelity, cheating, STDs, depression, low self-worth, mental disorders, etc.
>>
Seems like many of them become so used to getting their sexual satisfaction from the alphas that they can't be attracted, or even respect (it's how their brain works...), the betas anymore. They don't mind sharing the alphas and switching between them often, even if they don't get much emotional support and closeness and friendship, etc, from them because they get it from the betas. The distinction between the two becomes absolute to them; they just both have separate purposes. Real relationships with them (if you're not alpha) can be pretty hard. Unless it's an open relationship/marriage and you're OK with them not being too interested in having sex with you. It's probably going to be incomplete.
>>
>>29525167
>or even respect

betas dont deserve respect
>>
>>29525136
I think that's more linked to religion than to the character of the person. If they believe pre-marital sex is wrong because of their religion, they're also very likely to believe divorce is wrong because of their religion. In the current day, I'd expect the vast majority of people who don't have any sex before getting married are people who fit into that category.
>>
>>29524636
>What's wrong with sluts again?

everything.

ay4y24block
>>
>>29525194
Well, there are a lot of them. There is a majority of them by definition.
>>
>>29524705
> She was recovering from a bad point in her life and needed a chance to fool around with no consequence before she was ready to settle back into the dating world.
good luck with alot of mental disorders holy shit
>>
>>29525136
This.

Also, it's pretty gross.

If a cute girl tells me she's had lots of partners, she literally stops being attractive to me.

Same if she tells me she's been with a black guy. Attraction just DISAPPEARS instantly.
>>
>>29525249
Do you have any reason to believe this? The simpler explanation would be that sluts lose their ability to pair-bond.
>>
They have unrealistic expectations of men.
>>
A number of reasons desu

Biologically, women were not made for constant fucking, men were. While childbirth isn't a factor anymore, we're still just cavemen and the two are inextricably linked
Promiscuity makes them worse partners and wives, leading to frustrated partners and kids growing up being raised by single parents (most mass shootings were performed by kids raised by a single parent)
Sluts are a huge threat to the nuclear family and the idea of marrying young/having a big family so basically they threaten white reproduction
Spread std's and promote degeneracy in general, makes other women believe it's normal to cheat or ride a hundred dicks even though it has already been shown women find sex with someone they care about more satisfying.
80/20 rule, it's not about "girls getting as much fun or sex as guys", women actually fuck a ton more than men nowadays through Tindr etc. It only leads to frustration in average men because average women only want exceptional men.
While a long shot, I feel it leads to identification with feminism and the image of "freedom" and "sex is liberating" bullshit, the logical next step would be voting for political parties with feminist tendencies, which always happen to be liberal or leftist

Just what i could come up with at the top of my head while mowing down my dinner
>>
>>29525284

>date a guy who is sad
>okay

>date a girl who is sad
>not okay

????

People need to stop thinking that a mental illness is a huge red flag. Not everyone is perfectly sane. We can't treat everyone who is mentally ill like monsters.
>>
They are incapable of love and have loose vagoos
>>
>>29525448

or more likely someone who wants to have a lot of casual sex isnt going to be happy with a long term relationship in the first place
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (40 KB, 371x402) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
40 KB, 371x402
>>29524683
>Well you see it, as a man, my self-worth is dependant on the amount bitches I fuck. It's the ultimate achievement of any man in society in any place in history.

>men are openly this shallow
>>
>>29524683
I think the bigger issue is that your self esteem is so low that you need to have sex with as many women as possible to achieve any sort of self worth. I feel bad for you anon.
>>
>>29524705
I am done with this board this place is full beta chumps who date the town bike. I dont want their cuckotry stick on to me.
>>
>>29526136
>>29524683

Women literally have control over his self worth. He's the ultimate cuck. So pathetic.
>>
>>29525903
As long as you aren't ugly, mental illnesses don't matter
>>
>>29526177
Wow yeah. They keep fucking Chad, but really it means he has low self-esteem, and the women keep "using" him hahaha what a cuck. Hah.. am I right? Right?
>>
>>29525871
Hey good post.
I'm not THAT against promiscuity personally, but I do see the problems it causes in practice more and more.
I don't think it necessarily turn all women bad; some of them seem to be above a lot of those things.
Feminists have been denying and continue to deny a lot of facts. They try to shift blame. They claim the problem is "societal expectations" and they way people are taught in school, etc.
But some of those things are biological, and will not go away.
>>
>>29526286
Right! When your wife comes home after having had her basic urges being taken care of by some random Chadcuck she doesn't care about, at the end of the day you're the one who won because she chooses to be married to you! And if Chads knew the bad thing she says about them while you give her massages and cuddle, they wouldn't feel so good about themselves lemme tell you! Welp, gotta go, I got a lot of housework to do. I gotta clean my wife's bedroom before her bf gets here.
>>
They aren't into me.
/thread
>>
>>29526504
They're into me, but as "emotional" boyfriends.
>>
>>29526504
>>29526687
My problem is that I'm emotionally and facially a Chad but not so much physically, and I'm too lazy to become one. I don't want a gf, but I would fuck a slut that throws herself at me.
>>
>>29527223
Well that's still something!

Sluts wouldn't throw themselves at me either (even less). If they're nice, I'd still try to have something like a "light", temporary relationship of some sort going. Even though that's not what they want. I just want a GF desu; I don't just want to fuck them.
>>
>>29524705
Spoken like a true cuck
If she wanted to fuck, that's fine. But don't try to hide behind shit like "I was at a bad point, so I sucked plenty of stranger dick. Now I'm ready for you!"
>>
>>29527315
It's not that good. I'm a Chad mind in a virgin body, and my contentment with my current lot keeps me from actually going out there and doing anything. I'll socialize and shit if the situation comes to me, but I'd never bother to initialize something by myself.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.