[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend told me that his wife told him that her friend whom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: knob13.jpg (97 KB, 884x589) Image search: [Google]
knob13.jpg
97 KB, 884x589
My friend told me that his wife told him that her friend whom I've met at their wedding last month keeps asking about me.

She's a pretty cute, short redhead. We danced together a lot at the reception since her date (supposedly just a friend) apparently wasn't very keen on dancing and I was there alone.

Should I contact her or should I wait for her to possibly contact me?
>>
do it you fig
>>
>>29524480
dude, she will NEVER contact you, girls aren't programmed that way
>>
Yes, you should contact her.
>>
DefiniteIy contact her
>>
>>29524551
She did add me to her friends on Facebook so it's just a matter of sending a message.

>>29524505
>>29524557
>>29524573
The problem is I'm not sure if I'd be interested in dating her or anything like that. Objectively speaking she was cute (solid 7, though she was dolled up for the wedding) but she didn't really have that something, maybe she's not my type?

I've pretty much forgotten all about her the day after the wedding until my friend reminded me by saying his wife says she keeps asking about me.

I guess if I was Chad I'd just pump and dump.
>>
>>29524816

Here's what I would do.
Take a paper and a pen.
Divide the paper in two with a straitght line made with the pen. If possible, use your shoulder rather than your wrist. I fucking hate it when the line isn't straight (no homo).
On the left, write all the negative, what would happen if you call and date her?
On the right, write all the positive, what could possibly happen?
Then decide if the - are superior to the +.

> Take with a grain of salt, I'm a KV
>>
File: vibes.jpg (85 KB, 633x438) Image search: [Google]
vibes.jpg
85 KB, 633x438
>>29524816
I mean you met her once man. You guys aren't that close to begin with so if you try dating and it doesn't work out its not a big deal really. But who knows it could turn into something pretty neat. In my opinion you should go for it.
>>
>>29524816
>add you on facebook
>made contact with you
pick one

Well, you can still ask her out, get to know her and if she isn't the right for you, then just leave it there. You are only asking her out, not proposing her.

Oh and disregard what this anon said
>>29524890
>>
>>29524945
>>29525046
>>29524890
Thanks for the advice anons.

I guess I'll message her.
>>
File: normies leave.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
normies leave.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>29524480
>We danced
>>
>>29524480
Either you contact her or nothing will happen. Why is that even a question?
>>
>>29525984
>and we cried
>>
>>29525984
I've learned to dance at school in my young teens but I'm pretty rusty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

We've even danced to Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing kek. My Patrick Swayze impression was better than her Jennifer Grey.
>>
>>29524816
Just don't get your hopes up.
Treat a bitch like a bitch
>>
>>29524480

Yeah, do it. I read that this is how normies make new acquaintances.
>>
>>29526946
t. PUA master
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.