[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally a gay Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
Literally a gay Elliot Rodger
>>
that doesn't make sense, if Omar wanted boipu$$i he could have just gone out and gotten it.
>>
>>29524455
Saint Elliot was a lot more attractive and a much better gentleman.
>>
you are as dumb as common americans that are wachting cnn and fox news.

if you truly believe that , then there is no hope for you.

even with that interview , ppl can now see how FALSE FLAGS are being made .
so remember now that false flags are common in america.
>>
>>29524455
Who had 2 (two) wives and 45 more kills
Way better stats
>>
File: banana9.png (208 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
banana9.png
208 KB, 386x406
>simps think this guy was a fag
The fbi reports confirmed he wasn't. He was there with his WIFE planning the attack.
>2016
>believing the news jew
>>
>>29524493
>>29524519
A lot of Muslim men have wives but go out to fuck men on the weekends.
This isn't uncommon at all
>>
Also he was at Disney world planning to attack there but the security was too strong so he decided to shoot up the club
>>
>>29524519
IKR , just to know that ppl on this board would believe these kind of crap .
i thought 4chan was a place for ppl that are NOT with the herd .
>>
>>29524519
>The fbi reports confirmed he wasn't. He was there with his WIFE planning the attack.
Lots of people hiding in the closest have marriages to the opposite sex that last even lifetimes.
>>
show me any evidence he was gay
he literally called the police on himself while he was doing it saying "this is for allah and isis"
the FBI said they've found no proof of him having had any gay lovers
he was married to a female
>b-but he was seen at the club before
oh yea because casing out a place before you try and kill 50 people there is totally unheard of
the "self hating gay" meme is a classic case of confirmation bias you bluepilled fag
try not believing everything the media tells you
>>
File: BABIES.png (794 KB, 677x501) Image search: [Google]
BABIES.png
794 KB, 677x501
>>29524560
>>29524535
They also said he hated gays so much that he threw a tantrum.
>believing the media narrative
They just said he was gay to blow the fact that he pledged to ISIS during over the phone to the police. They had a false flag during that time in LA where some white boy was at a pride parade and the police searched his car and found weapons. They blew that up to create a memory hole and Hillary of course blamed it on trump.
>>
>>29524627
>>29524642
Omar has duck lips in the op pic.
He was definitely a faggot
>>
3rd worst terrorist attack in american history and theyre making it all about m-muh gays, m-muh sexuality, i-it was a-actually a hate c-crime

lmaoing at your lives amerilards
>>
>>29524742
The media is controlled by the Jews, what do you expect?
>>
File: 765.png (24 KB, 507x183) Image search: [Google]
765.png
24 KB, 507x183
>>29524742

>Terrorist attack
>>
>>29524627
He was probably bi sexual and had a gay sex fetish but he felt bad about it because it goes against islam so he shot up the club because it was the only way to redeem himself
>>
how can i identify the guys with big cocks at gay clubs? i'd like to slobber on a huge piece of man meat, must be a white guy tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.