[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of these statements do you agree with, /r9k/? 1. All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 807x700
How many of these statements do you agree with, /r9k/?

1. All forms of racial segregation and discrimination are wrong.

2. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

3. Everyone has a right to free, public education.

4. Political, economic or social discrimination based on religious belief is wrong.

5. In political or military conflict it is wrong to use methods of torture and physical terror.

6. A popular movement or revolt against a tyranny or dictatorship is right, and deserves approval.

7. The government has a duty to provide for the ill, aged, unemployed and poor if they cannot take care of themselves.

8. Progressive income and inheritance taxes are the fairest form of taxation.

9. If reasonable compensation is made, the government of a nation has the legal and moral right to expropriate private property within its borders, whether owned by citizens or foreigners.

10. We have a duty to mankind; that is, to men in general.

11. The United Nations, even if limited in accomplishment, is a step in the right direction.

12. Any interference with free speech and free assembly, except for cases of immediate public danger or juvenile corruption, is wrong.

13. Wealthy nations, like the United States, have a duty to aid the less privileged portions of mankind.

14. Colonialism and imperialism are wrong.
>>
I readily agree with three of them.
>>
>>29524464
Which three?
>>
>>29524401
Why are you using a trump icon if most of these are left wing ideals
>>
YETH OR NOE

YI CANT EVEN ANTHER YETH OR NO
>>
I agree with seven of them
>>
>>29524470
2, 3 (though I draw the line at high school), and 9 (I expect this to trigger people, but I have a very high standard for what's considered reasonable compensation here).
>>
>>29524401
>1. All forms of racial segregation and discrimination are wrong.
disagree
>2. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
agree
>3. Everyone has a right to free, public education.
disagree
>4. Political, economic or social discrimination based on religious belief is wrong.
disagree
>5. In political or military conflict it is wrong to use methods of torture and physical terror.
disagree
>6. A popular movement or revolt against a tyranny or dictatorship is right, and deserves approval.
disagree based on loose perimeters provided
>7. The government has a duty to provide for the ill, aged, unemployed and poor if they cannot take care of themselves.
disagree
>8. Progressive income and inheritance taxes are the fairest form of taxation.
agree
>9. If reasonable compensation is made, the government of a nation has the legal and moral right to expropriate private property within its borders, whether owned by citizens or foreigners.
disagree
>10. We have a duty to mankind; that is, to men in general.
disagree, very unclear, duty to do what with/for mankind?
>11. The United Nations, even if limited in accomplishment, is a step in the right direction.
disagree
>12. Any interference with free speech and free assembly, except for cases of immediate public danger or juvenile corruption, is wrong.
agree
>13. Wealthy nations, like the United States, have a duty to aid the less privileged portions of mankind.
disagree
>14. Colonialism and imperialism are wrong.
disagree
>>
>>29524401
Yes.
Yes, as long as they don't try to force it on others.
Yes.
>4. Political, economic or social discrimination based on religious belief is wrong.
Yes.
>5. In political or military conflict it is wrong to use methods of torture and physical terror.
Yes.
>6. A popular movement or revolt against a tyranny or dictatorship is right, and deserves approval.
Yes, although this can be complicated.
>7. The government has a duty to provide for the ill, aged, unemployed and poor if they cannot take care of themselves.
Yes. We all have that responsibility.
Yes.
>9. If reasonable compensation is made, the government of a nation has the legal and moral right to expropriate private property within its borders, whether owned by citizens or foreigners.
Only if it's for good reasons and the compensation is adequate in the eyes of the displaced people.
To people, in general, yes.
>11. The United Nations, even if limited in accomplishment, is a step in the right direction.
Yes.
>12. Any interference with free speech and free assembly, except for cases of immediate public danger or juvenile corruption, is wrong.
Yes.
>13. Wealthy nations, like the United States, have a duty to aid the less privileged portions of mankind.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>29524401
2, 4, and 12

Freedom of speech and religion are the only rights I really care about
>>
>>29524401
The more life experience I gain the more I realize segregation is a good thing and people who think otherwise are edgy little fucks.

Sure as long as you don't force it down everyone's throats.

No I don't think so. Everyone is entitled to homeschooling but further education should just be learning a trade for a future job.

Nope. Liberals all the time practice political and social discrimination so its only right they get a taste of their own medicine. That being said economic discrimination is wrong and people shouldn't be taxed different percentage of their incomes based on what they make.
In war there are no rules.
Nope if a country wants to overthrow its government no other country should get involved. If another country tries to get involved a group of countries should invade the invading country and wipe it off the face of the Earth permanently.
Only should help the elderly who helped contribute to society. Everyone else can fuck off.
No that is economic discrimination in its clearest form.
Reasonable compensation would be at least double the value of the property. So I would agree.
>>
I'm a little surprised that people are agreeing with 12 given that it doesn't prohibit false accusations.
>>
File: 1444689625923.png (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444689625923.png
28 KB, 500x500
>>29524401
something is only "wrong" in that it is counter to the functioning of society, there is no objective moral wrong.
so no, in some contexts it would be considered ethically justified
no one is entitled to anything
you only have the rights set out by the governing system that is able to enforce them, there are no intrinsic human rights
see 1
see 1
see 1
see 2
see 2
see 3
no, we only have a duty of maintaining a system such that it benefits ourselves
the "right direction" is as spooky as they come
see 3
see 2
see 1

spooky post OP
>>
>>29524401
if an individual doesnt want to associate with another individual for whatever reason they shouldnt be forced to
sure
implying public schools are of any use and poor people couldnt afford private schools if they werent taxed for so many other useless things
see first answer
agreed
if you're not being a retard who targets civilians like most of them do yes
a jew trick to get you dependent on the state for things community and charity and church used to cover
fairest form of a type of theft
instantly fuck off
you dont have to help anyone if you dont want to
UN can fuck off just like the EU
agreed
see #10
yes but some countries are so fucked they should literally ask to be run by other countries
>>
>>29524609
Part 2
Absolutely not.
Fuck no. Fuck globalism. Morally and ethically wrong on every level possible.
Agreed. Just arrest violent people like anti-Trump people.
Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha fuck no
Yes it so that means Europe needs to kick out the muslims ASAP from colonizing Europe with their Islamic Imperialism.
>>
Can you /pol/tard weeaboos can go back to your containment board?
>>
>>29524401
Undecided
Agree.
Agree.
4. Political, economic or social discrimination based on religious belief is wrong.
Disagree.
5. In political or military conflict it is wrong to use methods of torture and physical terror.
Agree.
6. A popular movement or revolt against a tyranny or dictatorship is right, and deserves approval.
Agree.
7. The government has a duty to provide for the ill, aged, unemployed and poor if they cannot take care of themselves.
Agree.
Not sure.
9. If reasonable compensation is made, the government of a nation has the legal and moral right to expropriate private property within its borders, whether owned by citizens or foreigners.
Disagree.
What is this even?
11. The United Nations, even if limited in accomplishment, is a step in the right direction.
Murikan that has no opinion on un here
12. Any interference with free speech and free assembly, except for cases of immediate public danger or juvenile corruption, is wrong.
Agree.
13. Wealthy nations, like the United States, have a duty to aid the less privileged portions of mankind.
Not really.
Agree.
>>
>>29524401
Agree with all of them except:

1. I agree generally. Race alone must be not discriminated again. But there are tons of "progressive" policies that are stupid, and just try to obscure away underlying problems (and no actual racism).

5. You have to be ready to wage war. It ALWAYS has to be on the table. It cannot be "too wrong" to be excluded. The world is violent, and you have to be strong. No way around it.
Torture is unavoidable (the secret services WILL do it, breaking the law is their mandate). If anything the prisoners in gitmo were better treated than they would have been otherwise. It sucks, but I try to be realistic about things.

8. I agree with the idea. There is always unfairness (the rich are just too advantaged) and things like that "make up" for it a little bit. But there could still be better models than that, I don't know if those are the fairest. It's also OK to have some sort of balance between fair and efficient if it can really make everyone better off. (Not currently the case, most people don't benefit from GDP increases.)

11. I guess so. I'm not really knowledgeable enough to know.

13. Yes, but we keep screwing it up. I'm pretty sure the US is keeping the third world down on purpose (I think they don't want to allow them to really industrialize if they won't be able to control them afterward). And globalization is a scam.

14. It is wrong, but it might be the lesser evil, temporarily. What if England had been allowed to finish its work with Africa before the US decided that free markets and democracy were the way to go? Were they ready? Maybe now everything would be better (but we would still be calling the colonialists monsters (they sort of were)).
>>
>>29524401
1. Racism is a codeword for anti-white
2. Yes
3. No - free yes, but under sponsorship otherwise paid.
4. No - discrimination is a codeword for anti-white
5. Yes, under most enemies. Jews don't play fair.
6. Yes, absolutely.
7. No - eugenics keeps the gene pool clean, and the easiest way is natural selection. And I'm a NEET saying this, and yes, I should probably be gassed,
8. No. Flat tax is better.
9. No under most circumstances. In a survival war scenario, anything goes. Foreigners, however are a plain yes.
10. No, niggers aren't human.
11. The UN is a globalist zionist institution.
12. Absolutely.
13. No. Look how much that helped Africa.
14. No.

Donald Trump 2016
>>
>>29524401
Agree with everything except 9 and 13.
t. European
>>

Both sides are retarded, just try fucking equality.

As long as he doesn't kill me for having a different one.

If they refuse to use it their rights should be revoked.

Unless it's inherently violent and is proven to lead to violence.

Unless the enemy is doing it.

100 times yes.

Only if it's literally impossible for the them to take care of themselves. If they have a disability that prevents them from working or some shit then yeah we'll take care of them.

Progressive income is only logical, but inheritance taxes are just retarded.

No that's stupid

To mankind, yeah no shit.

Sure.

Definitely.

Only if aiding them comes at no expense of our own.

I guess not, idfk man.
>>
1. mostly agree. people need to stop using the mask of discrimination to get away with their mental illnesses. i.e trannies. same thing with fatties

2. yes
3. no. people have a right to basic education. some people just aren't fit for university. university should be a meritocracy and recently, the standards has dropped a lot.

4. vague/10
5. no kill yourself.
6. no it does not deserve approval. approval should go to the faction that is the strongest. no one can stop someone from wanting to revolt but if you are going to hit the king, you better kill the king.

7. no they don't have a duty. but a government can choose to improve the living standards of the poor if they so choose as a luxury.

8. lol
9. yes. the government has certain powers that already allow for that

10. vague/10

11.yes
12. yes
13. see 7
14. it is not that simple

did a 16 year old make this? holy crap.
>>
File: 1465824189920.jpg (86 KB, 518x621) Image search: [Google]
1465824189920.jpg
86 KB, 518x621
>>29524401

Yes, the only thing wrong with a certain race per se would be culture, but not themselves.

Yes.

Yes, having a basic line of education for a population is not a bad thing. (English btw)

Not necessarily, religion has aspects kept in the past and sticking to that would hold everything back.

Wrong, but useful.

Depends on the reasons. Some dictators aren't bad or the people too uneducated to see why some sacrifices are made.

Not all of them, the ill, old and poor yes, and only the unemployed if its temporary.

Yes, little and often.

No

No.

Some aspects but not overall.

Agree.

Disagree.

Disagree.

Nice questions desu
>>
>>29524733
Flat tax is fucking retarded, if you had someone with 1000$ and someone with 10$, would you tax them both equally?

If so, then that means you're retarded and have no idea how money works .
>>
>>29524848
flat rate you fucking moron
>>
>>29524401
>>29524401
Discrimination, including "positive discrimination" (affirmative action) is wrong. Segregation can be justified if there's absolutely no hope of peaceful integration (ex. Israel)

>2. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion
Well, there's very little that can be done to prevent people from thinking about shit.

>3. Everyone has a right to free, public
education.

Yes. Primary and secondary education should be organized on the state level and compulsory. College education should be FREE for regular students (those not failing classes).

Economic? You mean Protestants hating poor people? Yea, that's pretty wrong because Protestantism is wrong. And if you're thinking about fgts- well we shouldn't really be forcing religious people to change their opinions- but the state should be absolutely secular and religious opinions shouldn't be a factor in legislation.
>>
>>29525078

Torture? It's not wrong when used to extract intelligence. Terrorism? That's not even our thing.

Depends on where their money is coming from.

Yes.

They are OK.

Most private property should be abolished.

Perhaps, but that's not a very practical political thesis.

No.

Pretty much.

They don't, but it would be in their best interest (as stabilizing regions economically stops mass immigration and terrorism.)

Not if they work (which they don't)
>>
>>29525022
That's fucking retarded and you're fucking retarded, why would you charge someone with a net worth of $10Bil the same as someone with a net worth of $10?
>>
>>29525213
charge them all 20%, why do you want to disincentivize people from being successful?
>>
>>29524401
well i wrote this text and i got some nerdy ASCII cuck shit, well here is some awnseres
>>
>>29525752
here is text related why the fuck is kek fighting me.
>>
File: race map 4.png (45 KB, 999x549) Image search: [Google]
race map 4.png
45 KB, 999x549
>>29525752
>>29525762
and here is pic related
14. No thats bad, trade and the intenet is a better way to transition labour and knowledge, unlike the past.
>>
>>29524401
2, 7 and 12.

This is original.
>>
>>29524401
shit senpai i agree with all of those
>>
>>29524640
ebin logical skills
>>
>>29524401
no
yes
yes
as long as it is a peaceful religion
yes totorture, i dont know what phisical terror means
big grey area, a popular movement means a movement of the people and they are fighting a dictatorship, however it often leads the way for an even worse dictatorship
no
no
no
who is we?
no
yes
no
imperialism is, colonialism ultimately lead the way for civilization
>>
1. Agree
2. Agree, but let's be clear about private property rights: If you expect to stage a protest on my front lawn and I tell you to get the fuck out, you have no right to continue being there. My property, therefore my prerogative.
3. Agree, but public education could use some serious reform. I'm definitely opposed to vouchers for private schools, as private schools are allowed to enforce their own agenda or bias, such as pushing religious curriculum on children. What if my family isn't religious and the only private schools in my area are Catholic?
4. Agree, and separation of church and state is important for this reason. I have nothing against religion, it just doesn't belong in politics. I don't want the government either endorsing or abolishing any particular belief system.
5. Agree
6. It doesn't deserve any involvement from other nations. I would prefer a more politically neutral global atmosphere.
7. Agree, but with lots of reforms.
8. Maybe. I don't think the rich should be heavily taxed, but maybe a more agreeable compromise could be reached. If a more leveled approach to taxation is just going to send the already-poor into homelessness, then your society has some serious issues.
9. Disagree. My private property is mine, not the property of the state. Anything else is teetering on communism.
10. Disagree
11. Disagree. A centralized world government would be disastrous if it were ever prone to corruption, or otherwise had fundamentally flawed policies. Political diversity is good.
12. Agree
13. Disagree. We can't be expected to carry weaker nations on our backs. There may be a very good reason why said nation is crumbling, and until its population puts forth some kind of reform or revolution, charity is only going to be a stop-gap.
14. Agree, otherwise I'd be pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>29524401
no
yes
no (we should do it anyway though)
yes
no
what a dumb question
no, I think they should though
yeah for sure
under certain cases yes
nah
yeah
yeah
no lol
I consider all forms of exploitation in general to be morally vulgar.
>>
File: 1450862572286.gif (1 MB, 307x244) Image search: [Google]
1450862572286.gif
1 MB, 307x244

No

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

Yes but ONLY if they cannot take care of themselves

No

Yes

This statement is way too vague but yes?

No. Abso fucking lutely not.

Yes

Nope

Nope
>>
>>29524401
1. Segregation improves social cohesion by allowing those of the same race/culture/religion to get along. Disagree. Discrimination is a bulwark against mass immigration and protects native cultures and ideals.

2. Agree completely.

3. Agree completely, an educated population is important, however public schooling in its present state is a poor joke.

4. Certain religious beliefs that don't match the ideals of the culture they're in should be discriminated against to prevent it from growing. EG. Islam in the west, completely opposite ideals, cause of extremism and terrorism, etc.

5. Disagree, it's war, war is hell.

6. Wrong, democracy and free will aren't cohesive with sound society, even in the most free of societies were still bound by our economic privileges, and that's a good thing in the long run, but I can see myself agreeing in some cases.

7. No, the families of those people should be providing for them. The government has to deal with more important things.

8. Agreed.

9. Agreed somewhat, however said property might hold more than economic value to the owners.

10. Absolutely not.

11. Somewhat.

12. All forms of interference with free speech from the Government is wrong- however open debates between the free people should be encouraged to find good ground for prosperity within the community.

13. No, not at all.

14. No, Colonialism and imperialism built the modern world- and sub-saharan Africa is in desperate need of recolonization among other countries.
>>
>>29525288
If you have $10 and have to give up 20%, you've got $8 left. If you've got $1000 and have to give up 20%, you've got $800. Not sure how you did in school, but $800 is more than $8.
>>
I agreed with every statement.
Fite me
>>
>>29524401
Disagree. Even the leftists agree. They're wrapping back-around, horseshoe style, with their safe space bullshit.

Yeah. The only people who fear freedom of speech are people with dumb ideas.

Voucher system.

No, that's way too ambiguous.

Shock and awe. Kick their ass so hard they just quit.

If people have running water and basic freedoms, then "revolutions" should be crushed, bloodily. They're dangerous, pointless temper tantrums.

Euthanasia.

Fuck the taxes. The government should just print the money it needs. There should be a constitutional amendment that 1 out of every 4 dollars goes to the government.

Fuck no.

Yes, fuck women.

>11. The United Nations
It's roughly the degree of cooperation we should have

>12. Any interference with free speech and free assembly is wrong.
Yeah

If they can't help themselves, they can't be helped.

Civilization comes to backwards cultures one way or another.
>>
>>29524401
3 (until high school is done), and 12.
>>
>>29526594
>Fuck the taxes. The government should just print the money it needs. There should be a constitutional amendment that 1 out of every 4 dollars goes to the government

This is sad. Not because you're wrong, but because you're clearly a child who is spending their time on /r9k/ of all places. Go outside before it's too late.
>>
>>29524544
i am with the nihilist dog
>>
>>29527712
Nobody can ever explain to me why this is a bad idea. It's the same thing, right? Just stop the shell game and headache of taxes and let the government/citizenry set a budget and be done with it.
>>
>>29528154
It's a bad idea because that's exactly what Zimbabwe did, and before their economic reboot 4 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars were worth less than 10 USD.
>>
>>29529005
Yeah, but how is printing money, distributing it to the people, and taxing it back any different than just skimming off the top?

Why not eliminate the middle man?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.