[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I immediately lose all respect for a girl after I fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x243
>tfw I immediately lose all respect for a girl after I fuck her

Does anyone else know this feel? How can I not think less of someone who lets me use her body for such vile purposes? Especially when I know she lets other dudes do the same thing to her.
>>
File: bale.png (213 KB, 289x356) Image search: [Google]
bale.png
213 KB, 289x356
>>29524230
then the time to grow up comes and decide whether you two want to be together or be edgy teenager.
>>
are you by any chance having casual sex like a typical normie degenerate
>>
Means you don't respect yourself desu baka senpai.
>>
Why is sex vile? It's two people making each other feel really good. How is that bad?
>>
>>29524230
>Does anyone else know this feel?
No. I think I would have the opposite feel.
>use her body
It's not supposed to be like that.
But I'm not judging you. Good job anon. You did it.
>>
>>29524230
>having respect for a girl in the first place

doing it wrong
>>
>>29524384
I'm not talking about just plain old vanilla sex. I'm talking about them letting you choke them, slap them, spit on them, fuck them in the ass, etc.
>>
>respecting women

hahahaha
>>
>>29524384
why is masturbating on cp vile? its making people feel good right? whats wrong about that?
>>
>>29525313
How is that vile if its something you both wanted/enjoyed?
>>
>>29525313
Oh OK. I guess I see what you mean.
If they were into being dominated, abused and used, etc, and they liked it (IMPLYING I would even be any good at it...), I don't think I would actually respect them less though. It's a very emotional, primal thing for them, and it's so weird that they enjoy it (and it must be pretty intimate in some way); I don't understand it. But I wouldn't think less of them. I don't see why? If they want it, then it's pretty hot desu.
I'm sure there are plenty of women that are into that that are thrash though. Not all women deserve respect and I guess you're in a better position to find that out than me eh.
>>
File: 1464754968579.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464754968579.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29524370
care to explain? ytuty

ghdfrrr
>>
>>29525326
I know you're saying that sarcastically but you're 100% right anon desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.