[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way of banging a single mom and not being stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 724x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 724x513
Is there any way of banging a single mom and not being stuck raising Chad's kids? I want to let her down gently after nailing her
>>
>>29523827
Well, don't fucking lie about it and it's implied that relationships are temporary, no?
>>
>>29523827
Don't show your ID, don't give non-ephemeral contact info?
>>
>>29523989
She already knows who I am and where I work
>>
>>29523827
Yes I have lots of experience with this.

>Use fake name for dating site profile.
>Never let her see any id.
>Don't let her know where you live.
>Don't let her see your car license plate.

Should be easy to pump and dump.
>>
>>29524013
Well you aren't pumping and dumping that one for sure unless she agrees to a one night stand before hand/
>>
Fuck her and then tell her she's special but you don't see a future with her. Stop being such a beta worrying feeler. She's a single mom and she's used to this shit. You're doing her a favor just by having sex with her, girl like getting plowed by as many dicks as possible
>>
>>29524013
"I'm not looking for a relationship just fwb" or alternatively just don't move in with her?
>>
>>29523827
Single moms are great for a pump and dump, just make sure you're using at least two layers of protection. Also, never let her handle your condoms.
>>
>>29523827
Run away after creampieing her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.