[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ugly >treated terribly by most everyone, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1432499935446.jpg (70 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
1432499935446.jpg
70 KB, 604x603
>be ugly
>treated terribly by most everyone, especially girls
>work hard to improve my looks
>women are nice to me now
>they're only nice because I have muscles and work on my hair every morning
>annoys me how shallow they are
>don't know how to act around them anyway because they spent the last 20 years mistreating me
>rumors float around that I'm gay because I try to avoid interacting with them
>>
File: 1466847807056.jpg (36 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1466847807056.jpg
36 KB, 343x432
>>29523720

Filthy roasties. They can't be trusted.

Oregano
>>
>>29523720
developing muscles and putting that effort into your presentation is a social signal that you're actively looking to mate which is why females now reciprocate signals as a result of it

can't fault them for following a basic biological script
>>
File: hadenough.jpg (85 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
hadenough.jpg
85 KB, 640x566
>>29523720
You're problem is that you think that you're entitled to being treated nicely. In reality people don't work like that. If you want to be treated well you have to put in effort to be likeable. It's not easy, in fact it's exhausting, but it's the truth. No one deserves anything, especially from others. Just be glad you have the capacity to change.
>>
>>29523720
I just want to say that I was born with poland syndrome and my life is ruined from that.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.