[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize mostly all artistic women are actually self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
When did you realize mostly all artistic women are actually self absorbed narcissists and aren't really anything special?
>>
Life is strange= Best video game
>>
File: 1459015730301.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459015730301.png
164 KB, 500x500
Pretty sure you mean artists in general and not just women.
>>
>>29523644
>artistic
no need to over-specify
>>
This is a revelation to you...? That's pathetic, what did you expect from the world. People who aren't intelligent enough to get a real education turn to the "arts" and desperately try to prove their self worth. Some are successful, but most of them are just idiots copying the same brush strokes or singing patterns of their predecessors.
>>
After talking to the first one?
"Artistic" and "Intellectual" girls dig me I guess, hooked up with a couple of them, feed that narcissism indirectly and challenge them a bit, after a while you're fucking them. No biggie, good lays.
>>
>>29523681
Sure, if you're about 18 at most.
>>
>>29523721
You okay Anon? I was just venting something I already knew.

I'm gonna pour myself another drink. Hopefully today seems a bit more better for you.
>>
>>29523644

The first day two cells in my brain made a synapse.
Are you literally retarded, everyone knows this.

They are often also plagued by some huge self-esteem issues. Once I nearly managed to bang some short haired glasses qt who was really into anime, but my retarded ass decided to just ignore her when she tried to reach out for me.
I am way below her in every regard and she still was tailing me the whole time on that party because I managed to randomly push some of her buttons.
>>
>>29523644
Art school hammered that home pretty quick. The male:female ratio was great at about 1:20 but i didn't like any of them and hated most.

Yes i went to art school. Yes i have a bachelor's degree in bullshit. Yes it was a mistake.
>>
>>29524288
Tell us about the people in art school, anon?
>>
File: 1463438736104.jpg (248 KB, 950x960) Image search: [Google]
1463438736104.jpg
248 KB, 950x960
>>29523644
I dunno, I always knew it.
>>
>>29524349

There is maybe three types:

>those who are there because some basic drawing is required for their architecture degree (most of the guys) or are doing the developmental program because they want to teach kids
>those who only care about learning the skill but think the rest of it -art "theory"- is bullshit
>girls who buy in to the whole package of nonsensical fine art stuff, think message and intent is more important than technique. Usually feminist. Usually awful personality. Usually racist, including white girls who hate their own race. Invariably they will do at least a couple paintings per year containing closeups of genitalia.
>>
The vast majority of artists are cancerous, pretentious yuppie fucks who are in it for the "look" and the lifestyle rather than the actual art.
>>
>>29523644
Dated one in highscool, thought she was different and also due to the fact that she suspiciously threw herself on me. Kinda just watched her for a while then in under 1 week we started dating it was rushed and I didnt know better. She was just some autistic artsy wannabe who didnt know shit basically they are all tumblr
>>
>>29523688
This. Artists have egos.

OP, are you under the impression you're making a groundbreaking discovery here?
>>
>>29524863

Do you think you sound intelligent voicing this out? let me guess you do, you underage fuck(if you aren't underaage you're just as pathetic)

It's by no means detailed as it being a discovery but referring to others WHEN it was a discovery

Learn how to read kid before you start trying to sound smart.
>>
>>29523644
Consuming tryhard obscure media doesn't make you artistic.
>>
I fucking hate artists desu learned at an early age to avoid these fuck heads
>>
Fuck art, fuck artists, they're the biggest cunts there are

coming from a guy that got kicked out of art school, so theres totally no bias to my opinion i swear

fuck them
>>
>>29523644
>>29524288
By taking a few art classes in college while I was an Art major.

I've been an artist all my life. These people made me change my major to Engineering.

>>29524288
This guy gets it.
>>
>>29523644
>chole
>artistic

Chole is much cuter and down to earth than art girls are, and so is Max even though she is a legit art girl. You should have posted Victoria instead.
>>
>>29523644
women can't be artists

artists have to be creative. women cannot create, they can only mimic.

that being said, most people are not artists because most people are not creative. only a very select few of men throughout all of human history have been true artists.
>>
>>29523644

>When did you realize all women are actually self absorbed narcissists and aren't really anything special?

Fixed that for you
>>
>>29523644
After a girl broke up with me who looks like this girl
>>
>>29523644

>>29523688 is right on the money.

To answer your question: when I began to know more writers. That's when I realized that writers are actually like artists should be, living for their craft, and artists are mostly just full of themselves, selling-out hacks parotting whatever brainwashing they received as "training".

During my neet life, I was a volunteer at an art gallery exhibiting orthodox art, so I had my share of pretentious hipsters coming and mocking orthodox paintings which require years of painful training then seeing those retards rolling on the floor in front of some painting with bad perspective and made with hasty brush strokes.

> One time the old dude in charge asked me to throw one of them out for calling one of the paintings "state propaganda" and yelling at other people

Those dudes can all go paint vagina in orthodox hell, and I'm an atheist.
>>
>>29525120
>implying i gave a shit about some lame hipster videogame and didn't just use the most random pic of some alt looking girl
>>
File: 1464027631774.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464027631774.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>29523644
When I asked one out which I really did take a liking to for about 4 years told me she swung for the other side
>>
>>29523644
That's just a girl cosplaying as an "artistic" character from a video game.
>>
>>29524895
>Learn how to read

I did. You still need to learn how to write coherently tho. "It's by no means detailed as it being a discovery but referring to others WHEN it was a discovery"
>>
File: Waifu.png (55 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.png
55 KB, 180x300
>>29523644
I wish it weren't so.

There has to be a woman with her personality SOMEWHERE in the world, right?
>>
>>29525281
Yes, when it was a discovery to others. You seriously got BTFO kid. Don't bother making yourself more foolish than you already are on this thread.
>>
>>29525335
Well I was pretty dumb to reply to someone who's clearly pretending to be illiterate and then calling other out as ignorant to bait replies, you got me there.

But "trolling" was funny in 2012, wasn't it? Nowadays pretending to be retarded is kinda...retarded.
>>
>>29525410
Go ahead, re read your own reply

you'll find my insult in there.
>>
>>29524863
>tfw an "artist" but not an egoistic fuck
I got into arts as a way to escape reality, not to appear like the hot shit I aint

But I see your point. The field of art studies is often open to those who have the dosh, and thus half of it is shallow fucks. But then saddly those who work with passion aren't the popular ones.
>>
>women
>real art

there's the problem
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.