[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 768x960
Alright boyos, here's my situation

>at a party
>tried to socialize with normies because i don't wanna look out of place
>never really knew i could get so much attention from grills who are into the same music as I
>there's this one chick that tells me i am cool and that we should hang out outside because the normie music is noisy
>she grabs my hand but i tell her she should go ahead and i will catch up
>feel like i am being set up
>paranoia sets in

Wat do?

(Pic unrelated)
>>
who would want to set you up? life is not a movie where you are the main character and the bad guys are after you
>>
>>29523610

I feel like i am going to played like damn fiddle (going to be pranked, videotaped etc.)

Should i go with it?
>>
She's waiting and this is my chance to really be with someone who is potentially awesome so i will head out

Will report
>>
Anon got beat to death by the normies confirmed.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 800x440
>>29523593
>going to a party

don't try to hide it, OP you are a normie
>>
Okay so I told her I need to empty the bladder, but actually reporting back

She seemed true to her word and we talked about a lot of things, like beliefs and supernatural shit. She's not into vidya though, more like into art and tv shows (can actually relate because we both watch game of thrones) so i think all is good and maybe i can persuade her to play vidya. She gave me her number so i think that's a start.

>>29524070

It's the birthday of this guy who was one of my very few friends back in high school so i cannot decline
>>
>at a party
stopped reading there
sage and hide
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.