[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing overwatch with friends >tons of fun and shit >winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465288193748.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465288193748.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>playing overwatch with friends
>tons of fun and shit
>winning most matches
>decide to play alone later when they aren't on
>everyone sucks and blames each other
>Mercy that doesn't heal and runs around with her pistol
>Reaper on the other side of the map trying to be some lone wolf
>Reinhardt just rushing in alone and dying instantly
>players that never want to move towards the objective
>players that ignore the objective and try to get as many kills as possible
>shitty snipers that get mad when criticized
Why? Why are there so many retards? You don't have to be amazing, just don't be so shitty and get mad when people give you tips and shit. Everyone just wants to get tons of kills and ignores the fact that some characters aren't meant for that and that the object isn't about getting kills.
>>
>Overwatch
>Friends

You were probably the shittest on the team but thinks there better than everyone else, protip: everyone fucking hates you. Also fuck of normie scum playing that overrated piece of shit game.
>>
>>29523520
You're probably playing against kids or people who haven't been playing as long as you.

>be neet, spend hours and hours every day playing games
>why am i so much better
>>
You are probaly a tobjorn player.
Also that game is overrated as shit.
>3 game modes (all the same)
>No in-game lore
>Full price
fuck off back to
>>>/v/
>>
>>29523520
I bought overwatch as a solo player.
Played my first 10 games and won every single one only playing mercy.
Queued for 11th match, halfway through game kicks me out says inbalanced game, finding new match
Then it put me with what was essentially global elite csgo players, koreans, and basically anything that's too high skill for me.
I'm not trash but I'm not god.
Makes me lose 40 games in a row
Now all I have on my team is mongoloids
Proceed to quit
>>
Overwatch has THE WORST soloqueue matcmaking I have ever seen in a video game.

Yes, worse than League's Dynamic Queue.

Full stack or don't play.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.