[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom fell for a confidence development cult >spent a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>mom fell for a confidence development cult
>spent a lot of money to enroll in their courses, after fighting with dad over it
>a month ago, enrolled me in the same course, fight with dad again because it's too pricey and there are literally no positive outcome
>came 200 miles from my city to attend this
>found out it's more cult like than anything I have seen before

I am fucking hightailing out of this place
Fuck this shit, I don't give a fuck about "breakthroughs" and "transmissions".
>>
what the heck anon
how much does it really cost?
>>
>>29523311
3 day course for the amazing price of 400$
>>
>>29523311
If I hadn't studied philosophy in spare time, I too would have been impressed when when they give me the glance of nihilism. People were literally gasping at the idea of the concept
>>
Get the fuck out of there. Under any and all circumstances DO NOT FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS.

Cults are nothing to be messed around with, for any reason - someone stuck in a cult is effectively helpless.

Do whatever you have to do, including running away. Avoid that if possible, of course.

If you want confidence, work on bettering yourself and getting it naturally. If you need a quick boost, watch a motivational video on goytube.
>>
>>29523292
What the fuck are they even doing there, sacrifing goats to please Satan in return for his satanic powers?
>>
It blows my mind how fucking stupid normies are when they fall for culty bullshit like this, I've known many a normal to think they have found the meaning of life just because some narcissist tells the about how the pyramids were built.
>>
>>29523587
They're using their buzzwords and "transforming" people
Basically

>Person: my relationship with my father is bad because he called me dum-dum
>Them: its your fault, your everything. You haven't been genuine, you're living a lie, your life is trash
>Person: oh my god! What should I do?
>Them: call him and tell him about everything
>Person: I called and everything worked out, you're a god
>Them: enroll your loved ones too so that they can be 'free' as well
>>
>>29523662
Normies don't spend time with themselves, they spend time with other people with little or no retrospection
The concept of a paradox was foreign to people over there and a lot of people were shocked by reading the simple line "this statement is false" and were saying 'oh wow I never thought like that'

Who can blame them too? Unlike us they have way too many people to interact and talk to
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.