[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any normie songs you might like if the normies hadnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
Do you have any normie songs you might like if the normies hadnt co-opted them? Have normies ever stolen a jam from you?

>Creep, by Radiohead

Totally a robot anthem of the 90s, but Chad and Stacy flock in DROVES to live shows and will often leave after hearing only this song, satisfied. They will loudly sing along with it as if they have any clue or can relate at all. FUCK YOU CHAD GIVE MY SONG BACK GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
File: A4UPa1fCYAA-C1_.jpg (82 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
A4UPa1fCYAA-C1_.jpg
82 KB, 1024x769
I cringed when the girls in highschool suddenly started listening to Knife Party.
Why has rob forsaken us with a normie music group?
>>
>>29522661
If you let what normies like dictate what you like then you are just as much a sheep as they are. You're literally doing the same thing as them and letting what's popular govern your tastes, you're just contrarian about it.

>>29522712
Rob ghost produced for Rude Boy by Rihanna. Also Knife Party was awesome until the Haunted House EP.
>>
File: BAvP_ucCIAEaD65.jpg (70 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
BAvP_ucCIAEaD65.jpg
70 KB, 450x800
>>29522764
He also co-wrote Roc Me out by Rihanna. I hope he will write some quality Pendulum tunes soon though. Can't wait for their last album.
>>
>>29522865
Did you ever hear Fat American Bitchcore?
>>
File: BFzK5bzCQAA4WKx.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BFzK5bzCQAA4WKx.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>>29523079
Rob should go back to his "roots" :^)
>>
>>29522661
yeah i like mac demarco but he's too popular so i don't listen to him

most people say that he sucks ass so maybe i'm fine by not wanting to listen to him
>>
>>29522661
Radiohead still puts out the good music though
>>
File: B0BPTOyIUAASn4t.jpg (79 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
B0BPTOyIUAASn4t.jpg
79 KB, 600x743
>>29523079
>>29523389
I've recently really been getting into this song though.
I love the small hints of Hold Your Colour here and there. Kinda amazing how they went from this that where they are now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mvVKSdlogk
>>
File: Pet-Sounds.jpg (892 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pet-Sounds.jpg
892 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw normalfags will never be able to steal this from me because it's too old and they assume too much about the Beach Boys
/brian/ hijack?
>>
>>29522661
Radiohead is for normies that think they'r cultured
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.