[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET life conditions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20
File: 1454241808717.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454241808717.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
How do my fellow NEETs live? Get the fuck in here.

>am an only child, living in my parent's house off my father's pension
>never attended higher education or really intent to in the future, didn't even finish normal high school
>no job ever either, would kill myself before having to become a wageslave
>don't act like a spergy faggot so my parents have no reason to kick me out, they're also submissive betas
>stopped caring about the exterior world a while ago, only leave sometimes to get a haircut 3-4 times a year and go to the doctor a couple of times a year too, other than that I don't leave the house
>every day go outdoors to my house's garden for that free vitamin D and to prevent negative effects of physical isolation
>have my mom run all errands outside of town for me despite that I have a car and license, take care of all other personal chores by myself
>cook and eat whatever I want for myself at any moment, try to keep count of calories to make sure to maintain a healthy weight at all times
>am actually maintaining a decent hygiene routine because otherwise I'm uncomfy
>in general am pretty content without having to earn or spend a high amount of money
>enjoy robot-tier hobbies such as anime or video games without having to give a shit about what normies think
>will inherit all of my parents' assets when they die but I won't care about life after that point, after that I'll use their money to find the fastest, most lethal and less painless suicide method and go for it ASAP since at that point no one will be affected by my death

Yet normies will laugh at me or call me a manchild, despite that I'm essentially living a luxurious healthy lifestyle with zero stress, responsibilities or suffering. I can do whatever I want at any time, sleep as much as I want, eat as much as I want. Do you know how much freedom this really is?

Meanwhile normies WILL suffer at some point of their lives due to mass approval, social obligations, wageslavery, exams, relationships etc
>>
>>29522444
>I can do whatever I want at any time

Except find a gf
>>
>work and make lots of money
>no stress
>enjoy the same hobbies
>travel the world experiencing different cultures
>will have millions to live off of when i retire so i can continue living the luxurious life without having to kill myself

do you know how much freedom this really is?
meanwhile neets WILL kill themselves after leaving their room for the first time in years to realise their family is dead and there is no one else to provide for them, leading them to suicide
>>
>>29522547
>>work and make lots of money
>>no stress
who are you kidding
>>
File: 1466820242498.jpg (114 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
1466820242498.jpg
114 KB, 1140x599
>>29522478
I have no desire to physically interact with the exterior world or any normies, so I don't need one.

I like how that's one of the few arguments that normies use when they find out that our lifestyle is objectively superior in just about all aspects. They're that pathetic.

>>29522547
There's nothing wrong in deciding when and how you die when your death will affect no one, especially if you're using a painless method. Meanwhile you will likely have to suffer a painful death such as cancer, a car accident, heart disease etc.

You also won't be able to control your death without affecting other people since you're a normie, you're as human as any of us you faggot. You're going to painfully die after age 80 for sure, perhaps even earlier if you actually indulge in horrible normie social habits such as consuming tobacco or alcohol to be accepted in social circles.
>>
File: 1462096073926.gif (98 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1462096073926.gif
98 KB, 410x409
>>29522547
>travel the world experiencing different cultures
Waste of money. Who in their right mind would leave their superior country to visit a inferior country for a couple of weeks.

Might as well burn the money with your lighter at that point.
>work
>no stress
Hahahaha good one.
>will have millions to live off of when i retire so i can continue living the luxurious life without having to kill myself
Kek. What are you gonna do when you're over 60 years old? Do all the stuff you missed out on in your youth? You wasted all those years for nothing and you will only be seen as weird if you ever commit to your missed out youth dreams. Might as well suduko at that point.
>>
>>29522636
>What are you gonna do when you're over 60 years old? Do all the stuff you missed out on in your youth?

A working person can live the exact same lifestyle as a NEET and do anything they want to, even more, because of more income

A working person doesnt need to >>29522595
>indulge in horrible normie social habits such as consuming tobacco or alcohol to be accepted in social circles.

Or are those the things I'd be missing out on by 'not doing it in my youth'
>>
>>29522636
>>29522547
Here in Europe different cultures come for you and your children :(
>>
>>29522636
heh yeh.. why would anyone ever want to see the wonders of the world up close and in person when they can look at their garden outside and see jamal and shaniqua barking about fried chicken
>>
File: 1462240075859.jpg (24 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1462240075859.jpg
24 KB, 500x332
>>29522686
>A working person can live the exact same lifestyle as a NEET and do anything they want to, even more, because of more income

>Can they sleep for 12 hours a day as a NEET?
No because they have to get ready for work
>can they spend their day doing anything?
Depends how long they work but mostly no.
>can wagecucks withdraw from society as a NEET?
No because their co-workers or boss would get upset about their non-normie behaviour
>Does wagecucks spend most of their life working while NEETs relax?
Yes, NEETs value time and stays up late to avoid sleeping away 1/3rd of their life while wagecucks work1/3rd and sleep 1/3rd of their life away.

>>29522745
pfft, I got google earth/google maps for that. No need to pay money for that shit. Also, what's wrong with some chicken?
>>
File: 1454543180534.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1454543180534.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
Typical arguments that normies use to attack us superior NEETs:

>you're a loser
>you're a virgin
>you're a manchild
>you will die alone
>you never leave your room
>you haven't seen the sun in months
>you never go outside
>you have no friends
>you have no gf
>you're ruining society
>you're a parasite
>you can't drive or don't have a car
>you can't cook and rely on mommy for everything
>you're filthy and don't know basic hygiene
>you're poor

They don't realise that you can easily be a hikikomori NEET with many good skills and talents that lives a healthy lifestyle if you know what you're doing, perhaps even more healthy than their own as we have all the time of the world to care about our fitness, health and nutrition. If your lifestyle isn't negatively affecting your hosts', there's no problem whatsoever. If you maintain a good relationship with them, even better. Also a reminder that sex also has little to no worthwhile health benefits. Not saying that it's absolutely useless though.

You CAN be a hikikomori NEET and be content while living in general good conditions like I explained in the OP, with little money. Normies tend to be overly materialistic and care too much about relationships, social norms and wealth, which causes them to often become stressed and having to consume unhealthy products. Not all of them mind you, but many.

I do realise that some normies can potentially live better lifestyles (at least in some aspects), but let's be honest, the immense majority don't.
>>
>>29522845
you are a virgin though. that's so much worse than having a job you like.
>>
File: sour-grapes.jpg (87 KB, 497x406) Image search: [Google]
sour-grapes.jpg
87 KB, 497x406
>>29522595
lol okay bud
>>
>>29522867
You're so delusional, practically speaking there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. No health problems, no anything. But your normie society thinks that it's something bad so you jump on the bandwagon like an idiot.

How about you use a proper argument next time?
>>
>>29522838
>Can they sleep for 12 hours a day as a NEET?
Yes, work is regularly 8hr work+12 sleep = 20
Or does 'getting ready' take 4 hours ?
>can they spend their day doing anything?
Yes, that includes 12 hours of sleep if I want to
>can wagecucks withdraw from society as a NEET?
A NEET is a member of society, without society they wouldnt be able to live. Unless you are a nomad
>Does wagecucks spend most of their life working while NEETs relax?
Relaxing doesnt stimulate the mind
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29522444
This kind of life is secretly craved by wagies.
>>
>>29522444
Why is it neetcucks are the ones who always make these posts? As if they have to proove every single time their life style is superior? Some are wagecucks, some are neetcucks. Each lifestyle has its own benefits. All you neets a filthy bullies, not everyone can have your degenerate lifestyle.
>>
>>29523028
NEETs are the true slaves
Theyre slaves to the welfare of the state, without it, they would kill themselves

The only reason theyre kept around is so we have someone to mock in film to make us laugh
>>
>>29522444
i'm miserable as a neet. the only thing that will make this is better is the neetbux and i'm not sure if i'm getting them
>>
File: 1441621309346.jpg (31 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1441621309346.jpg
31 KB, 508x524
>>29522923
>Yes, work is regularly 8hr work+12 sleep = 20
Or does 'getting ready' take 4 hours ?
Let's say it takes 1 hour to prepare yourself. You only have 3 hours to do anything you like, then you have to get back to work, is that freedom?
>Yes, that includes 12 hours of sleep if I want to
Okay. Let's say you've worked an entire week and it's Saturday. You have 48 hours of complete freedom compared to the NEET which has freedom 24/7. Don't forget you also have to sleep on Sunday before you get up early to work. Do you really live the same lifestyle as the NEET?
>Relaxing doesnt stimulate the mind
Working your ass off does? Vidya and other hobbies keep the NEET entertained and surely stimulates the mind more than doing some tedious task for 8 hours straight. By the time you've earned enough money to live the NEET life you've already worn out your body while the NEET has relaxed or maintained a healthy form.

>>29523054
Haha, keep telling yourself that wagecuck. You're the one working the dead-end job doing nothing but slaving for your boss and keeping NEETs in your country alive. Laugh all you want, it only makes you look more pathetic than what your life already is.
>>
File: 1454543395309.jpg (75 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1454543395309.jpg
75 KB, 1000x600
>>29523028
Because being a normie wagecuck has little to no real benefits. They have nothing to brag about. What would they post about? About having to waste 8 hours of their life every day just to survive and be accepted in society because they're obsessed with the later?

They can't take advantage of their parents to live a real free life, so they delude themselves into thinking that they're superior despite that they're living a bad and unhealthy lifestyle.

A NEET can kill themselves whenever they want when their parents are gone, and no one will be affected. It's not a selfish act. Meanwhile normies will cause severe mental trauma to anyone close to them if they ever kill themselves, or die a painful death starting in their 50s if they consume horrible products, or if they make it over their 70s/80s they'll be useless and weak, perhaps even being unable to actually kill themselves!

>>29523103
You're literally just not living your life properly. I used to be depressed and obsessed about social acceptance and society in general too, eventually I just stopped caring and live my life the way I want as long as no one is affected and it makes me happy.
>>
File: 1455608021911.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1455608021911.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>live with parents
>go out into woods every day and collect plants, berries, leaves, nuts, small game, occasional coyote or wild(?) dog
>have a small garden where I grow carrots, potatoes, cucumber, tomatoes
>have a plum tree I get free plums from
>rarely eat food from parents, use some of their electricity and give them things like firewood and other oddities as payment, even though they would still take care of me if I didn't
Feels good not being a wagey
>>
>>29523157
Pretty comfy, I live in the country too and could potentially do the same as you but I have another set of hobbies, and my garden is good enough already.
>>
>>29523118
>Laugh all you want, it only makes you look more pathetic than what your life already is.

I literally go to work and can do whatever when I come home, sometimes I dont even bother sleeping because I can do that at work and nobody cares. I regularly watch episodes of TV there.
Not everybody who works 'wears out their body' kek

I could quit right now, go anywhere in the world and live there for 2 years if I wanted.

If I can get paid for doing what I otherwise would be doing at home, why wouldnt I? Because I have to get up at a time and bathe that I would otherwise do anyway? Ill take it.
>>
File: 1440171758993.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1440171758993.gif
1 MB, 540x540
I'm jealous of the NEET lifestyle.

No sarcasm, no joke, I legit wish I could live a comfortable life without having to work.

But, I do have a question. Doesn't it ever concern you that your entire lifestyle is based off the generosity and charity of one or 2 people? What if they just decide to stop supporting you? What if some one from outside your family manages to convince them that supporting their adult son is unhealthy and they are being taking advantage of?

I know most of you believe that is a highly unlikely scenario, even impossible, but don't you have any concerns about how you would live without being supported? Or do you really just plan on killing yourselves the moment you don't have someone to take care of you?
>>
>>29523265
And if you think Im hating on neetlife, im not
But not everyone who works is a wagecuck slave :^)
>>
File: file.png (203 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203 KB, 1000x600
>>29523143
This is a fun activity.
>>
>>29523143
>obsessed about social acceptance and society in general too
it's not bad to care about these things
>>
>>29523281
It really depends on many circumstances. Yes, it can be slightly concerning but if you think about it there really shouldn't be many problems.

If you're an only child you can pull this off easier. If you live in a country with high (rural) unemployment and different cultural values where extended families are common (such as in Southern Europe), this is not just accepted, but sometimes even the norm. If you have a good mutual relationship with your parents and don't cause any problems for them, they have no reason at all to kick you out.
>>
NEETS ARE FAGGOTS
>>
I'm sure that many unintelligent normies acted like total spoiled idiots during their late teens/early 20s and got a bad relationship with their parents due to this, and then got kicked out to be forced to become a wagecuck and live alone. Even if they wanted to move back and live the NEET life, they couldn't, it's too late now. Potentially one of the many reasons they have NEETs.

A smart hikikomori NEET knows that a normal/good relationship with their parents is important and has practically no downsides, that's why many of us can win at life with next to no effort. You don't even have to lick their boots to achieve this.
>>
>>29523419
>make 80k a year
>paid off vehicle
>no debt
>live with parents
>120k in savings

could literally buy myself a house if i wanted to, but since im not a normie it isnt necessary
>>
>>29523467
>paid off vehicle
Vehicles can't be "paid off", they cost gas, maintenance and all kinds of taxation.
>>
What if I'm neet + wagecuck at the same time? I dont go out very often but I work from homw
>>
>>29523641
Dont pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>29522595
How did you come about having that mindset?
>>
>>29523736
>has a massive liability just to impress other normies
>call random people on the internet retard
>>
>>29523877
>Car costs $x
>Pay them $x
>You have paid off the vehicle, it is yours

>Having a vehicle means you want to impress normies

Well ok, if you say so. Let me just take the bus and metro that aren't in my area.
>>
>>29524083
Maybe some misunderstanding, but here you have to pay tax and insurance if you have a car registered, without even driving a single km. May be different in the US but I doubt it.
>>
if normies are so content then why do they come to this board that they clearly claim is full of losers?

shouldn't you be out living your amazing life?
>>
File: 1466542826488.jpg (326 KB, 1408x2399) Image search: [Google]
1466542826488.jpg
326 KB, 1408x2399
>>29524290
They're extremely insecure about themselves so they come here to make themselves better feel in comparison, yet they don't realise that they're the only ones living a pathetic normie life.

God I love being a NEET.
>>
>>29524290
Insurance has nothing to do with owning the vehicle in full or not.
They can freeze your policy if you dont drive the car
>>
File: 1464779419792.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464779419792.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>wake up at 5PM
>stay in bed browsing 4chan on my phone for 1-2 hours
>feel hungry
>get up to prepare and drink my coffee
>masturbate
>watch anime and browse 4chan for the next 6 hours
>masturbate
>still hungry because no money to get food
>drink more coffee
>read manga for the next 4 hours
>masturbate
>eat some bread
>think about life for the next 2 hours
>want to kill myself
>go to sleep because I don't want to think anymore

LIVIN THE LIFE BB
>>
>>29524482
>reads anime and manga
>"livin the life"
>wants to kill themselves

i would be to if thats all that was going on :/
>>
>live at home with my mom, her boyfriend, and because it's summer, my sister who goes to college in the same town as us and usually lives in a dorm
>young enough that it's not abnormal for me to just be mooching off my parents, but I've also been doing absolutely nothing for a year now
>dropped out of college in a week, was NEET for a while, got a job, quit it, started the current streak
>still try to get outside
>go to the gym a few days a week, mostly just trying to not be a complete lard ass
>have one friend who I see every now and then, but all we really do is smoke weed, and I feel like he's so far away from my mental and emotional level that everything is difficult
>on the topic of weed, smoke it every day, sometimes just all throughout the day
>trying to write, and know I'm at least okay at it, and I have some stories to tell which are legitimately funny and emotionally interesting
>have a serious problem with benzo's, keep going on huge benders and ruining my life
>in love with opiates/opioids, particularly heroin
>could easily get a job, but I'm not going to
>should be looking into and applying to colleges, but nothing happening on that front
>tfw no gf

It's a cold existence.
>>
>>29524531
life sounds tough as a 19 year old neet.
>>
Not getting vitamin d off amazon but instead you go out to your normie garden everyday

Fuck off pleb your not even a neet
>>
>>29524566
18 year old, thank you very much. I'm basically managing to not lose my shit because I'm hoping I'll have enough poppies to make tea.
>>
>>29524847
Gardening can be a pretty robotic hobby. You basically end up standing alone in your garden staring at what you've accomplished and remembering you still feel empty.
>>
File: 1455845341951.jpg (34 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1455845341951.jpg
34 KB, 400x376
>>29524847
Well sorry for being a flexible NEET that can take advantage of any opportunities to avoid becoming depressed or waste money.
>>
>>29524880
Wow bro i love admiring how empty i feel maybe i should start a normie garden and plant normie seeda u cuck
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
NEW CONTENDER HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

You have met you match!

BEHOLD. THE ARYAN HOMELESS SURVIVOR!

Neetcucks and homecucks ON. SUICIDE. WATCH!

>>29524396

>>29524396
>>
>quit my job to become a 24 year old neet

feels good
>>
File: 1445678723087.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1445678723087.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>29524965
>working at fucking wal-mart of all places
>superior to the NEET master race
>>
>>29522444
>I'm a happy neet
>I'm gonna kill myself

kek
>>
>>29525107
What the fuck would you do then? Die painfully after you become an old useless fuck, or decide when you die in a non-painful way?

You normies could at least TRY to not sound absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>29525198
>die painfully

assisted suicide is legal in my country, you get an injection and fall asleep

have fun slitting your wrists or hanging from a tree, cuck
>>
>>29525024
It will be posted every day. Neetcuck
>>
>>29522444
Youre smart OP, you really are.

not to mention lucky.
>>
File: 1466256399642.jpg (47 KB, 326x293) Image search: [Google]
1466256399642.jpg
47 KB, 326x293
>>29522478

NOT AN ARGUMENT

W

E

W L A D
>>
>>29525239
You don't get to control your death without affecting those around you, normie. And you can easily get in a serious car accident or get a heart attack (the latter being common for normies with unhealthy lifestyles) and die painfully, good luck getting assisted suicide while you're already on the floor suffering in intense pain and about to die.

Meanwhile I'll be able to buy a gun when I feel like it, and instantly end my life while no one gives a shit, which is exactly what I planned from the very start.

Stay inferior.
>>
>>29525267
Not as smart as this guy. The omni-neet
>>
>>29525337
Who would I be effecting exactly?

>Dont have kids
>Dont speak to relatives

The friends I dont have? The coworkers I had when I retired 20 years earlier?

Totally thought your post through mate
>>
>>29525400
Forgot link. >>29524396

Cont#64
>>
File: 1466745806127.jpg (563 KB, 2038x1520) Image search: [Google]
1466745806127.jpg
563 KB, 2038x1520
>MFW Dropped out of HS after having a breakdown 6 years ago, been a NEET ever since

>Haven't talked to too many people since then except therapists and a few close friends

>worthless fucking family doesn't understand people with Schizophrenia and try to just "tough love me"

> Saw through the whole fucking charade after my breakdown and Embraced NEETDOM, started working on self improvement

>All these years later I finally started up a SFM porn blog

>Not very good at animating or well known but people still want to throw money at me and will as soon as I put up a Patreon

>Friend is same age and been a Wagecuck since he was 14 (worked illegially under the table then)

>He's decently sucessful in life but has no real direction, very bitter and cynical about life because we both had a messed up childhood

>he tells me one day the system is designed to take money from you, he makes about 11$ at express scripts an hour, averages to about 900-1000 a week

>ask him what he pays in taxes

>after state and federal it averages to around 30% or MORE. Government literally takes almost a third of his money.

>MFW Patreon only has a 5-10% flat tax PERIOD, Don't have to report diddly to the IRS under 10 Grand.

>MFW my aunt told me the other day "you should just ride a bike to the grocery store and get a job there, why don't you do that?"

>"Because I'm from the current Century"
>>
>>29525776
>living lower than the poverty level
what a life
and anything above, the site will report your income anyway even if you dont
>>
File: metamorphosis.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
metamorphosis.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
> live alone
> two degrees
> own company, work a couple days a month, from home
> only leave house for groceries, library, and hiking innawoods
> perfect health
> enough sleep every night
> eat a very healthy diet
> cook well for myself
> spend free time enjoying myself, as well as learning new skills, improving self
> right now doing NES games

I'm something like the second form of NEET. A parasite neet is a caterpie, I'm a metapod, and the final form of the NEET is like the one in those wagekek pictures. Someone who lives entirely off their property, owns a comfy house, has all his time free, masters multiple skills and does whatever he pleases.
>>
>>29525927
What does your company do?
>>
>>29523000

give me a you smugwojak

Your biggest fan here

> tfw wagecuck but love these threads because i can feel how free neets are
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.