[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1461825055748.jpg (242 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1461825055748.jpg
242 KB, 1024x819
>tfw you are so desperate to lose your virginity you are thinking of raping a girl.
>>
Why not just get a hooker? Rape can mean long prison sentence.
>>
Just pay for a hooker Jesus christ
>>
Rape is a perfectly valid option for /fit/ robots that wish to mate.

Rape is part of man's nature, there is nothing wrong with it, and females love it.
>>
>29522351

I have seriously no cash
>>
Post Craigslist ad perhaps
M seeking f
>>
>>29522319
don't rape a girl you gay weirdo. rape a guy. if you really liked girls you would have fucked one by now.
>>
>>29522366

I love female on male rape tbqh
>>
File: 6234625.jpg (82 KB, 620x477) Image search: [Google]
6234625.jpg
82 KB, 620x477
>>29522366
This guy gets lt, dont be a wallowing cuck OP
>>
>>29522419
You have brain problems, a females natural position is held down and forcibly fucked and impregnated by a man.
>>
>>29522319
rub maps dot com
Find a place (via reviews) who has "FS" girls.
You'll be down 100(ish) bucks and one virginity.
-___-'
>>
>be handsome or at least average looking autist virgin
>one day I'll be alone with a girl, and my sexual frustration can stand anymore
>I'll decide to rape her right there and then
>I'll start groping her and kissing her, uncaring how she feels about it
>she'll probably just enjoy it and say "Anon, why didn't you do this sooner?"

That's how I think it will happen. I strongly believe women are attracted to dominance above all things. Looks are important, but secondary to confidence. I got looks, and soon I'll have confidence. I'll have the confidence of someone who is out of options. The kind of suicidal, uncaring confidence that probably comes to every soldier that realizes the battle is being lost, and decides to die fighting.
>>
>>29522379
Work at McD
>>
File: 4e85ead66aea6.image[1].jpg (173 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4e85ead66aea6.image[1].jpg
173 KB, 600x450
>>29522450
McDonald's employment opportunities: Make fries for us, and we'll give you money so you don't have to rape!
>>
>>29522447
That's a weak fantasy, and will end up with you in trouble.

You have to plan, you have to subdue, and you have to restrain her. Only once she has been broken like a wild horse can you remove her bindings, then you fuck her more and more until she is entirely bent to your will, unable to function without your cock.
>>
>>29522481
It's not a fantasy, it's what I worry about actually. I couldn't plan a rape. It'd be a spur of the moment thing if I committed rape.

what will realistically happen

>"Hey Anon, so glad you could come over!"
>Immediately start groping like Moroccan on New Years
>She slaps me
>S-Sorry
>Leave
>>
>>29522439
I am from Sweden not USA
>>
>>29522439
You have to pay to see reviews within the last two years
>>
>>29522319
All three times I have had sex, my partner was unwilling or at lest could not give consent, but I never heard a "No"

First time saw a woman really drunk while on the bus, got off at her stop and followed, she sat down on a bench in a small park and slumped over, sat down, felt her up and made out, she smelled like puke, she was mid 50's and fat, put my dick in her mouth and came
Number 2 was a lady from church, her husband has been dead as long as I have been alive, she always sets up the chairs for our Thursday potluck, she was acting strange, mom said her medication had been changed, found her passed out in her car, she had a skirt on, pushed it up and fucked her, wore a condom and she pissed on my church pants, told some of moms friends her dead husband visited her in the parking lot
Number 3 I am really ashamed of, neighbor has a daughter, adult, with profound Downs Syndrome, they asked mom to watch her one weekend, mom forgot about a picnic so I got to help out on Saturday, she is non verbal and uses a chair, she has a shit and piss bag, her teeth are all fucked up, used her hands to jack me off, she seemed to enjoy it we did it almost all day until my dick was so raw I thought about going to urgent care, she also has a huge tongue, like a lizard, and when I would cum she would lick it all up
So far so good, no cops have shown up, banged 3 chicks in my 37 years on Earth, makes me the player between me and my friend
>>
>>29522319
a street whore costs around 50$
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
9vklLXJ.jpg
24 KB, 400x386
>>29522652
>she also has a huge tongue, like a lizard

Holy shit man this is gold.
>>
>>29522319
holy shit it feels good to not be a sexless loser.
>>
>>29522652
pls consider gassing yourself senpai
>>
Rape is only a victimless crime if the woman gets pregnant. It only becomes a victim crime if she aborts it. If she doesn't get pregnant during sex then the rapist should be either hanged or forced to try again. I am 100% serious.
>>
>>29523483
it's not rape if she gets pregnant and has the baby
>>
>>29522652

Wew. Lad.

Dhdhshsgdh
>>
Not to lose my virginity I just really really want sex. And it seems to be the easiest way to get it for me as it will take ages to get over my social phobia. Of course I'll never do it as I'd never forgive myself if I did. I'm not a bad person just horny.
>>
>>29522652

You have some talent in writing, maybe you should try to write a novel like 50 shades except for Robots?

> Buzz would make itself with feminists being butthurt and saying it's "problematic"
>>
>>29522652
absolutely fantastic

>her dead husband visited her in the parking lot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.