[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >everyone except NEETs is dead what are robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Rei_Sea_of_LCL_(EoE).png (217 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Sea_of_LCL_(EoE).png
217 KB, 640x426
>wake up
>everyone except NEETs is dead
what are robots gonna do?
>>
>>29522307
Whatever we want, because there's a lot of food, batteries, and such already made for the masses, and so few of us.
>>
>>29522307
>tfw I've been aquiring knowledge of how to start up civilization from the ground up

It's going to be ok
>>
>>29522367
>make "friends"
>share stuff
>kill people who show up that aren't your friends

not hard
>>
Curse the fact I didn't die. Frankly, that's life being a fucking dick.
>>
File: wxmo35Jl.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wxmo35Jl.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
pic related t b h
>>
File: 1452283764635.jpg (131 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452283764635.jpg
131 KB, 780x1200
>edgy edgelords kill other neets and kill themselves
>people steal and horde supplies
>all fat or frail, so they can't even last walking a block before they're exhausted of scavenging
>people will constantly stab each other in the back because of their fucked up mentality instead of working together and living as brothers

no thx senpai.
>>
>>29522518
>sincerely hating edgelords
>>
Gather NEETs to me and get them to help me capture female NEETs and imprison them and rape them, forcing them to birth heirs to the NEET world.

We will raise the females they birth as cock concubines, and raise the males as NEETKings, and any that do not like our way of life will be made gladiators to fight for our amusement.
>>
>everyone except NEETs is dead
>what are robots gonna do?

They same thing they've been doing, just with the added freedom of free shit since 99.9% of the population is dead.
>>
>>29522480
What animayay is this
>>
I don't stay in my room because I'm lazy

I stay because I hate people.

The world being empty of people is my literal dream and ultimate fantasy
>>
>>29522922
>I don't stay in my room because I'm lazy

>I stay because I hate people.

Had to wear a full suit of armor while reading your post to protect myself from all that edge.
>>
>>29522953
Get fucked, normalfag. There is nothing wrong with what he said.
>>
>>29522307
Hold on
I don't remember that part of EoE. That's just before Shinji tries to strangle Asuka, right? Why is Rei floating over the LCL? I don't remember that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.