[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are not fit to be a boyfriend for anyone, you are simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1460976944157.jpg (5 KB, 173x178) Image search: [Google]
1460976944157.jpg
5 KB, 173x178
You are not fit to be a boyfriend for anyone, you are simply unworthy. Don't even think you have a chance with ANYONE. Unless you start to love yourself, else you won't be able to love anybody else. It's that easy virgins.
>>
I am capable of providing sperm to fertilize eggs and I am capable of providing food and shelter to a female and offspring, how am I not fit to have a mate?
>>
I think I'd be fit for someone like me
The hate would bounce between us over and over again until it explodes and all we're left with is gooey love
>>
Why should I love myself? I'm not a Chad.
>>
You're correct. I'm not worthy to be with anyone, how could I be when I feel nothing but self-hatred? My only purpose is to just lay down and be a stepping stone for anyone who wants to cross.
>>
>>29522212
I also love myself and am happy with my life, other than the fact that I haven't begun mating.

How do I become good enough to get a female to mate with?
>>
>>29522254
You won't get anywhere with that attitude. As long you don't drag down the environment and people around you i will tolerate your presence.
>>
>>29522279
I no longer aim to get anywhere. I'm easily forgotten, you don't need to tolerate my presence. You'll forget about me the following day, I promise.
>>
>>29522268
You improve yourself. Bit by bit, get a job, shower, lift, learn new things, hobbies and most importantly, leave this website.
>>
but I'm a huge narcacist
>>
>>29522295
There is nothing to improve, I have a job and make enough money to support myself and a family, yet I have no family.

I take care of my body, I'm clean, I'm /fit/, yet I have no mate.

>learn new things, hobbies
This is bullshit, females have no interest in anything I teach myself or aspire to in my hobbies, otherwise I'd already have mated.

>leave this website.
Why?
>>
>>29522323
Or at least this board, it does nothing but to bring you down.
>>
>>29522334
No, reddit9k has done nothing but help me improve after nearly a decade of sitting on /a/, /jp/ and /m/. Now I have studied the normalfags and know how to blend in among them. I see no reason to cease my studies of the normalfags.
>>
>>29522295

>leave this site

But it's the only place I've ever truly felt at home.
>>
>>29522355
Not to be mean but you sound like a bit of a wooden autist because of your overly clinical and impersonal writing style, so you need to find and pursue wooden autist girls. There's a chance you could meet and hit it off with a normal woman but it's unlikely. Do you have anime conventions near where you live? Maybe you could find something there.
>>
>>29522381
>wooden autist
What the fuck does this mean?
>overly clinical and impersonal writing style
This too, explain your reasoning.

I would never attend an anime convention, I am not a pathetic weeaboo failed normalfag.
>>
>>29522268
Well step one would be to stop talking like that you fucking sperg
>>
>>29522395
Talking like what? Explain instead of acting like an ass, normalfag.
>>
>>29522365
Exit your comfort zone. Step by step. You catch my drift?
>>
>>29522394
It's just little stuff like referring to women as "females" and using "mated" and "fertilize" in informal conversation. No one does that but autists and people trying to act out a stereotypical "nerd" caricature.
>>
>>29522449
How is it autistic to express my desires as eloquently as I can? Isn't autism an inability to express yourself? I don't want misunderstandings to arise because I said something like "I want a gf", because I don't.

I want to settle with a single female, mate, raise our children and grow old together.
>>
>>29522192
You're right.
At this point if a woman were to show interest, I'd be too suspicious to believe it was real.
>>
File: 1461616107373.jpg (52 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1461616107373.jpg
52 KB, 350x463
>>29522467
>mate
kek
>>
In ancient/medieval times the short life expectancy made sure only the strong survive.

Now we have technology and medicine to keep the weak living. We also have a culture based around legitimizing victim-hood.

The people who browse this board are the weak. In the past we would have died out from natural causes. We would have never bred anyway. If you can't find any purpose for your life beyond breeding, and can't be happy that you have the chance to live, then there's no hope for you.

But if you can, then you have shed your responsibility to the human race and can live free.
>>
>>29522490
Mate, as in I want to penetrate her virgin cervix and pump my seed into her and develop children.
>>
>>29522490
>>29522500
Alright, I get it, so I say "impregnate" instead of mate?
>>
File: 1447977443113.png (440 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1447977443113.png
440 KB, 920x720
Fucking normalfags can't even stick around and explain their problems with my manner of speech, should have expected it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.