[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"men" going bald before 35 Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (138 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 522x590
>"men" going bald before 35
Really?
>>
>>29521850

>"women" occupying reality
Really?
>>
>>29521850
That means they are men tho

If you keep your hair after 35 you must be low test
>>
Anime girls mocking me by saying "men" and talking about my negative characteristics turns me on.
>>
>>29521850
30% of men are bald by 30
50% of men are by 50

It's not that big of a deal
>>
>>29521850
You know you're kind of a bitch.
>>
>>29521890

is it really that many? im 29 and my hair is pretty thinned out all over my head.
>>
File: fas.jpg (92 KB, 827x574) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
92 KB, 827x574
>>29521914
>turning 30 in a few months
>every male in my family is bald
>only a few more years before I lose my curls

Feels bad man
>>
>>29521934

your hair looks very thick to me. maybe you take after your mothers mothers side or something and wont go bald.
>>
>grandpa turned bald at 40
>father turned bald at 35
>me, 24, already have a receding hairline
It doesn't really matter because I'm ugly even with hair and would never have any girl loving me so meh
>>
>>29521850
Men going bald is the male equivalent of girls gaining big breasts.

Balding is caused by testosterone...
>>
File: lelouch laugh.jpg (8 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
lelouch laugh.jpg
8 KB, 249x244
>tfw thick, blonde hair and no history of hairloss in the family
>>
>>29521865
isn't it allways so, that when your grandfather (on mother side of family) didn't get bald, the chances are higher for you to also keep your hair?...
>>
I'm 21 and look like I'm 15 what will happen to me when I turn 35?

do I look like a 29yo baldy then?
>>
>every males on both my mother's and my father's side are bald
>balding since age 17
>visually thinning and receding hairline at 21

Fuck my shit up
>>
>>29522035
>It doesn't really matter because I'm ugly even with hair and would never have any girl loving me so meh

same. fuck it all.
>>
>>29522141
>do I look like a 29yo baldy then?

yes. most likely.
>>
I started going bald around age 23. Such cases.
>>
File: 33.png (282 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
33.png
282 KB, 500x333
>>29522116
>tfw no history of hair loss in family but still balding
>>
everyone went bald on the fathers side of family and everyone kept their hair on my mothers side of family

I hope mama put some of her in me
>>
>>29521850
I've started to bald a couple years ago(28 years old)
It was pretty rapid for a year, then it kinda stagnated
I'm guessing the minoxidil and acv helped
It hasn't regrown but at least it's not as bad as I thought it'd be at this point
>>
The balding chart:
>God tier
Never going balding at all
>Good tier
Going bald 70+
>Who cares tier
Going bald 50-69
>Okay tier
40-49
>Shit tier
30-39
>JUST tier
Balding in your 20's
Bonus: balding at the start of your 20's
Ascended:
Balding before 20
Irredeemable:
balding in middle school
>>
Funny how balding is one more thing out of your control that women will judge you for and that will make your life much harder.

The world is not fair to us inferiors. It's up to us to stop accepting it.
>>
fembot here, read em and weep
Bald Buff Guys > Hairy Average Bodied Guys > Bald Average Bodied Guys
Hairy Buff Guys are cool too, especially if they have really long hair like some kinda surfer dude, but Bald is slightly better since it makes them look so clean and perfect
>>
>>29522704

good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>29522757
tfw leukemia caused u to bald in elementary school
>>
>>29522774
>It's up to us to stop accepting it.

ok i dont accept it. now what?
>>
>>29522847
You realize that you are being attacked for things out of your control. Your life is worse due to being treated like shit for these things you can't change. And who is treating you poorly? The normies.

The conclusion is up to you to figure out.
>>
File: 1448714972882.png (834 KB, 789x859) Image search: [Google]
1448714972882.png
834 KB, 789x859
>>29522836
>tfw were born bald and never grew hair
>>
My hair always only grew in a thin strip.
I have a natural Mohawk and did since I was little
it's pretty fun desu
>>
>mid 20's bald kv neet

Can it get worse?
>>
>>29521850
I'm 29 and I'm thinning at the front. But so what? I'm fucking 29, my life is already half over. What do you think I'm gonna do at this age, go to a club and hook up with high school girls?

It doesn't fucking matter how you look after the age of 27 because you're already old by then.
>>
>>29523227
>tfw balding pretty badly by 19

should i just get a hair system or something

most normies advise against it but i think it'll be good to at least allow me to live out these years while I have them
>>
>>29523459
Most normies would advise you to shave. I'm personally not too enthusiastic about the idea myself, but it all depends on your personal taste. It goes together well with more urban styles of clothing.
>>
My dad is 55 and is just sort of thinning as of recently. I'm 20 and receding pretty heavily. Thanks, X chromosome.
>>
>>29522122

My grandpa died when he was 47, before I was born. I saw a picture of him from when he was 20 or so, and his temples had receded quite a bit (I'd put him at NW2.5 or NW3). In pictures from his "later" years though, it was completely unchanged. I'm 24 now, no temple recession, but a thinning crown and hairline. How fucked am I?
>>
>>29521850
I'm 35 and my hair is pretty magnificent tbqh. It's quite long. My maternal uncles lost their hair in their 20's, my paternal grandfather was bald too. My paternal uncle had a great head of hair at his death. My brother is balding at the front in his mid 40's. My dad was balding at the crown in his mid 40's before he died. I don't know what to expect so I'm just enjoying what I've got.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.