[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that show the real side of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x773
ITT: things that show the real side of women
>>
Felt so bad for Dylan but also Suzanne
>>
>>29521384
Terrible show
Absolutely awful
100% of the dialog is either vapid bitchfighting or one character giving some disguised ideological diatribe to another that the viewer is supposed to absorb and assume the correctness of because the characters and situations are set up in a way that (fictionally) validates it.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
I just started watching this and it's pretty bad, not balancing comedy and drama at all. It's hard to take it seriously at all because the prison is like a resort, the stakes are so fucking low.

Oz was so much better that it hurts, even when it started getting silly
>>
>>29521753
That's pretty much what a minimum security prison is like
>>
File: 1465980129287.jpg (109 KB, 638x804) Image search: [Google]
1465980129287.jpg
109 KB, 638x804
White knights, look upon pic related and despair.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.