[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys not jumping on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 299x168
>buy $40 stick
>install free app
>never pay for cable or any service again
>>
Nice try, shill

We can torrent everything we want

Now fuck off
>>
>more escapism
Why? I want to get better :(
>>
>>29521382
>shill

How am I making any money from this you cuck?
>>
Why wouldn't you justinstall xbmc and download some free addons or whatever the fuck they're called on xbmc and not have to pay for cable? Although the kodi stick makes it super easy, you could do it yourself without much effort
>>
>>29521405
That's what you want us to think

Why would you think this would work anyway? Anyone who isn't a retard knows about torrenting on 4chan
>>
>>29521364
My father-in-law has one, its pretty cool but the quality isn't great. Its cool its all streaming, but you can get perfect quality with torrents.
>>
>>29521432
That's exactly what I'm saying to do xcmb is just renamed to kodi it is all the same thing it's a fire stick from Amazon
>>
>>29521445
Torrenting has risks, streaming is the future
>>
>>29521545
How much are they paying you to scare people about piracy and shill their shitty streaming products?

Private trackers are 100% safe. Even public trackers are safe. I've been using public trackers for more than 10 years and nothing has ever happened to me.
>>
>>29521635
I actually don't have one yet I created this thread just to see if any of you did because I'm thinking about getting one, I still think plugging this into my tv is a lot easier and I've got fucked for downloading torrented before
>>
Because you aren't telling me exactly what I need to jump on
>>
>>29521673
Amazon Fire stick
>>
I have a fire stick and Kodi, what apps do I download?
>>
>>29521719
Google it nigger
>>
>>29521364

You aren't very good at this are you.

>not telling us what to buy
>not telling us what free app to install
>not telling us how it works

Why bother making this thread.
>>
>>29521732
No please spoonfeed me robot.
>>
>>29521733
>Can't see picture
>can't read posts above yours

You're pretty blind aren't you?
>>
>>29521764
You fucking cheap nigger. If you're going to shill this shit, at least have some better sales tactic.

You're like the guy at the local coffee shop who tries to tell you what to get because he has worked there for more than a month and he "knows the menu".
>>
>>29521790
No I'm like the Guy at the coffee shop that has never even tasted the coffee before
>>
>>29521382
>implying i want to buy loads of hard drives to save shit to
>>
Kodi is shit. You have to go through 30 sources to find one link that hasn't been taken down. When you succeed it's shitty quality and buffers constantly.
>>
>>29521800
Honestly one of the most retarded things I've read on 4chin
>>
Use the Exodus video addon. Usually find working source in 1 to 2 tries
>>
>>29521364
>Streaming sites
>Torrents
>Adblock

Nah I'm good m8
>>
File: 1354507531924.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1354507531924.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
besides my parents and other people over the age of 35 I don't know anyone who is still getting cable. Pretty much everyone I know streams everything these days because its WAY fucking cheaper than paying 100+ bucks for cable.
>>
PlayStation Vue master race reporting in.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.