[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many friends do you have? [TRIGGER WARNING: THIS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1465721715093.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465721715093.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
How many friends do you have?

[TRIGGER WARNING: THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NORMIES]
>>
File: 1466470885518.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1466470885518.png
55 KB, 217x190
Zero.

I have a few online friends which helps a bit. I'm trying to give up because I won't make real ones. It still hurts.
>>
Like 6 or 7 good friends. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE me all you want, but it helps keep me alive
>>
I can count all of my friends on less than one hand.
>>
I got one friend. We've been friends since like 6 or 7. I'm a wagecuck and he's neet. We hangout everyday off I have. So I guess I'm better off than most robots considering I have one life long friend. Also he's a 23 khv neet and hates r9k
>>
File: 1457276574432_r.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457276574432_r.jpg
129 KB, 1080x1920
I cant count them on both of my hands
>>
File: Happy-myspace-frog.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-myspace-frog.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
0 both on and offline
I do have problems dealing with social interaction, I'm glad I have this board to use as an outlet for my feels though. Feels good
>>
Whats the statute of limitation?
>>
I used to have a quite a lot of friends, but it got to the point where they just wanted to drink and go to clubs and shit every weekend, those all went first, and the guys left were just boring and petty, now I have like, one single friend, one small group which doesn't stand up unless the group is there, and my girlfriend.

Between them and work schedules, it's pretty hard to do anything, feels lonely sometimes senpai.

I just want to meet some people like me.
>>
>>29521339
>posted to leddit 7 years ago
>>
I dont have any friends irl but I have a few internet friends, used to have loads more but they all stopped getting online to be normies
>>
>>29521350
Where u live senpai I'll hit u up

>>29521301
Are you an albino black?
>>
Anywhere from one to four, I'd have to know how they felt about me before I could assert it. I'm not particularly close to any of them though.
>>
>>29521394
in the middle of england :(
>>
0 friends of course, not that I care about of the fact that I don't have friends but sometimes I wonder if my life would be better if I have friends.
>>
>>29521209
Zero. I have my wife and thats all, I don't hang out with anyone else. Its been that way for years now. Last time I had friends I would go out with regularly was when I was in the military and in training (four-five years ago). After training I would turn down peoples invites to hang out except on rare occasions, so they stopped asking me. Now I only see 20 year old girls on a regular basis and I have tried to talk to them, we share nothing in common but school.
>>
>>29521435
>i dont have anyone that cares about me, xd, lol just a woman I can fuck whenever, and talk to 20yo girls
>>
Just one good friend, maybe two or three half-decent ones and a bunch of acquaintances.

Recently destroyed my friendship with my best friend of 7 years. Shit sucks.
>>
3-4, pretty lame.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.