[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to meet the 13 years of You. >What do you say to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465674889734.jpg (193 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
1465674889734.jpg
193 KB, 1024x692
You get to meet the 13 years of You.

>What do you say to him?
>What does he thinks about you?
>>
We might just both start crying.
>>
These threads used to be fun. Now im 25, they're kind of lame
>>
>me

"You're going to wish you died in that accident last year. Things are starting to get bad, aren't they?

But hey, look on the bright side. In about 15 years you'll be content. Not happy, but content. That's something to look forward to, right?"

>him

"Oh... shit."
>>
>meet my 13 year old self
>i implode from all the cringe
>he kills self because it doesnt get better
>>
File: 1462195286489.jpg (101 KB, 660x810) Image search: [Google]
1462195286489.jpg
101 KB, 660x810
>>29520835

>meet 13 year old me
>tell him I still play runescape
>13 year old me probably wouldn't even be surprised

>tell him how the economy goes in RS, so that I can at least be succesful ingame
>maybe I'd get the lottery ticker numbers for one day as well

I think he wouldn't be surprised or dissapointed really.

Maybe I'd tell him not to come to this site too as its a massive timesink
>>
someone important will step into your life in seven or so years
a bunch of weird shit will go down
don't lose your cool, it'll drive you absolutely mad if you lose your cool and bad things will happen
just ride it out and don't give into prideful flights of fantasy
oh and don't be such a hater
>>
be more persistent. be more persistent with school, with girls, with friends, don't worry about being annoying, because the opposite of annoying isn't any better.
>>
>What do you say to him?
Just kill yourself now.
>>
>>29520835
>>What do you say to him?
I tell him what start ups to put all the meager amounts of money he possesses into
>>What does he think about you?
probably concerned about the continuity of time and possibility of investments fucking over due to minor changes aka the margarinebird effect
>>
>>29520835
He say to me....
>You're a big guy
and i be like...
>4U
>>
>>29520987
Pretty much this
It doesn't get better, might as well just save him 10 years of agony
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.