[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry for being so absolutely repulsive in every way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448161500034.jpg (48 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
1448161500034.jpg
48 KB, 550x778
I'm sorry for being so absolutely repulsive in every way. I never wanted this.

I'm so sorry.
>>
It's not your fault
It's my own fault
I'm not human at all
I have no heart
>>
It's mostly a part of the human condition OP
We're not all strong enough to clear out our ancestral weeds
Most of us aren't, really
>>
File: 1.jpg (229 KB, 1300x1352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
229 KB, 1300x1352
i would pat your head if i could
>>
>>29520554
It's OK, Shimamu. I love you just the way you are.
>>
It's not your fault, anon.

original
>>
>>29520554
We all make mistakes in our lives, it's unavoidable. But, we continue onwards, even if we did that, sorry, and let's change things for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>29520554
Why can't you just die you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>29521689
i think you should be nicer to people that you don't even know
>>
>>29520554
No worries, I hate absolutely everything for no reasons.
>>
File: 1455905146042.jpg (60 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
1455905146042.jpg
60 KB, 560x840
>>29520554
If you say it like that it makes me feel really miserable for the both of us.
>>
Maybe you should work on being not repulsive then
>>
>>29520554
Iktf anon. These threads are the only place I feel at home anymore.
I wish things could have been different.
>>
Get some sleep, anon. Your brain chemistry's probably fucked from years of not getting enough.

Then eat some breakfast. Drink some water. Make sure you're getting enough vitamins, especially D, and that your levels of serotonin, melatonin and acetylcholine are decent. Keep that up for a month or two and see if your brain feels stuck in less of a loop. You can do it, anon. Step by step. Claw your way out of this darkness, because being able to live and look yourself in the eye is the best fuck you to Chad there is.
>>
>>29520554
Don't be sorry.
NEVER BE SORRY.
We are who we are, and most of us are in this position not due to our own choices, but conditioning from shit parenrs, shit culture, shit normies, and a shit world overall.

I crawled out of the darkness, and the best motivation of all is anger.

Do it just so you have the chance to see that thing you hate rot in hell while you laugh and profit off the misery.

Become the jew.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.