[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just tell me that everything will be alright, please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466666758885.png (11 KB, 524x444) Image search: [Google]
1466666758885.png
11 KB, 524x444
just tell me that everything will be alright, please
>>
Everything will be awful.
>>
Are you really happy with your life?
You're only getting older.
It ain't going to get better unless you act so.
>>
Life is pain and suffering.
>>
If you're not managing the lifecycles of your business and assets from beginning to end, they probably won't be all right.
>>
>>29520424
It get's worse, no matter what you do or achieve it'll always feel like it wasn't worth the effort. All of this, every single thing on this earth is pointless. We're suffering for no reason.
>>
OP wait until your metabolism forsakes you completely, then you will now that life is shit until you die.
>>
>>29520424
The more you sit around, the harder it'll be to get up from this pit of despair.
>>
File: hitler2.jpg (56 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.jpg
56 KB, 640x571
>>29520424
yes.. but you have to die first
>>
>>29520424
everything will be alright OP
>>
File: fuck yo shit up fam.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
fuck yo shit up fam.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>29520424
im to lazy to write a guide to normieness, ill go and eat mommies nice chicken today
>>
You know I could never lie to you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.