[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a 5/10 carlsberger gf after being a kv for 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4Yml8kO.jpg (7 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
4Yml8kO.jpg
7 KB, 254x198
>finally get a 5/10 carlsberger gf after being a kv for 26 years
>spend 6 monts trying to convince her to marry me
>she says she'll do it if her father gives me his permission
>I go to him and ask but he says no
>says I my family is broke
>says I have no college and never had a job
>says I spend too much time doing nothing
>says I have to many health problems and he doesn't like his to daughter to live with a NEET
>I brake off crying and run away
>get a text the next day from my gf saying she wants to break up

Her father is right. How will I ever keep a gf if I'm going to be NEEt all my life?
>>
>>29520267
>trying to get married before you even have a fucking job

You did this to yourself, you moron.
>>
My ex-gf wanted me to get approval from her father too, he said pretty much the same shit.

7 years later he shot himself in the head, so who's laughing now?
>>
>>29520267
>Wanting to get married in the current year
OP dont do it
>>
>>29520318
I can't get a job

>>29520347
but she's your ex now

>>29520406
but if she gets married the chances of her cheating on me get lower (not by much but still)
>>
>need her father's permission to marry her
oh my god................................
we aren't progressing at all are we?? human beings are fucked.
>>
>>29520512
>but if she gets married the chances of her cheating on me get lower (not by much but still)

No, she can still cheat on you whenever she wants. Only now, she can decide to get a divorce and take half of what few assets you have. Then you'll have to pay alimony, pay child support if you have kids, and basically be a source of free money for her while she's off with her new bf.
>>
>>29520529
filthy dumb degenerate scum

Kys
>>
>>29520529
That's literally a good thing. Progressiveness is terrible now.

But OP is a fucking retard if he believed he could marry without a job or anything to move him and his girlfriend forward.

But in all seriousness, that's pretty rough getting a break up text like that. I am sorry.
>>
>>29520512
Why can't you get a job, exactly?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.