[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm only capable of finding Asian girls attractive. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: PolitoadPePe.jpg (59 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
PolitoadPePe.jpg
59 KB, 408x600
I'm only capable of finding Asian girls attractive. How to get one??
>>
Go to asia
>>
Whats your race? If not asian, explain why you like asians and which type of asian?
>>
>>29520088
>step 1: be white
>step 2: go to asia
>step 3: swim in yellow clunge
>>
>>29520111
I'm white. Japanese and Chinese are the best. Koreans and some Thai are ok.

I've always been this way but don't know why. Every girl I ever was interested in was Asian. Even as a little kid I found the one Asian girl in the neighborhood super cute,
>>
Wander the roads looking for car crashes.
>>
>>29520110
I would do this but even when I switch over to Amazon soon, that $14.50 an hour won't be enough..
>>
Go to an Asian country and learn the language

Find qt gf easily if you're am average white man

Then live there for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29520164
1) did you live in an asian neighbourhood?
2) was your school predominantly asian?
3)how can you tell the difference between Koreans from Chinese&Japanese?
4) pics of girls you like pls
>>
>>29520196
1. Naw, I mean like the only one, was the best. White girls have never made me feel anything, No amount of tits or ass from a white girl does anything.

2. Nope. Went to this gigantic fucking mall in New York though where there were almost more Asians than whites and it was heaven.

3. I can't explain it, man, I can just tell.

4. I like just about any.. I mean yeah if they look like they got fucked up in an accident or are too fat, then no. But I guess the more traditional and less western influenced the better.

I can't really explain this to you
>>
File: 1408878271269s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1408878271269s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>tfw asian and mostly attracted to white girls

feel you fampai shame barely any white girls like asian guys
>>
>>29520263
What about the weebs?
>>
>>29520164
I'm a white guy in Korea and I declare that Korean girls are the best. Japanese and Taiwanese are good too. Mainland Chinese vary the most. Can be awesome or trash.

Same here, first girl I ever really liked in middle school was Chinese.

>>29520193
This desu
>>
>>29520244
http://youtu.be/3lTyvp-ALjY
Skip to 2:08

I strongly recommend all white people with yellow fever to watch this video
>>
>>29520278

fat.

originalcommentpleojbox
>>
>>29520299
Bitch is just mad she'll never be an Asian qt.
>>
i used to like asians some years ago

asiabooism isnt healthy
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 600x434
>>29520339
You do realise no one will be a cutie at that age right? Let me fix that, no average person.

Pic related is what all young women will look like when they're old
>>
>>29520263

Seems like a lot of the white girls that like Asian guys come here (Korea) to teach English.
>>
>>29520365
At what age? I'm 23 and find Asian women in their 50s hot as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x447
>>29520388
Refer to >>29520339
>Bitch is just mad she'll never be an Asian qt.

My reply
>You do realise no one will be a cutie at that age right?

How old is the old lady in he video? That is the age im referring to. Also my previous pic still stands.

>yellow fever
>mfw
>>
>>29520110
Or alternatively, you could move to Southern California.
>>
>>29520487
Asian-americans are called bananas by native asians for a reason
>>
>>29520498
There are a shitton of fob mainlanders there nowadays.
>>
>>29520505
No where near as many as banana asians
>>
>>29520299
Man I'm not Asian but that woman sounds really jealous and butthurt , fucking women man.
>>
>>29520533
Nah friend. Im chinese and i love Australian racism against asians, wish they all just fuck off back to the rice fields. Shes just mad because she had a stressful day.

Anyone who knows asians well enough knows that asians hate other asians
>>
>>29520299
>all the Aussies in the comments saying that gooks should stay where they came from, that all non-English signs should be taken down, etc.
>all of them literally stole an entire continent by force just a couple hundred years ago from the native people and now they've just arbitrarily decided, for some reason, that it's a whites-only club with nobody else allowed in

Aussies are fucking nuts. Also did I hear that guy right in the video? That was just his friend and he was married to someone else?
>>
>>29520563
>asians hate other asians

Well that's the case for almost every other race, blacks hate other blacks , arabs hate other arabs, latinos hate other latinos...etc, I honestly can't justify what the woman in the video did except that she's a gigantic asshole.
>>
>>29520610
Are you Australian? If you are you'd want those ethnics gone too.
>>
>>29520618
>white lady wants seat
>ching chong wont get up and give seat to old lady
>typical chingchong manners, or lack thereof
>argument ensues

The gook is in the wrong, if you're coming to Australia you better fucking know your basic Australian manners.

This is why UK is getting cucked by muslims
>>
>>29520670
ironically most muzzies I know give up seats a bit too much , and while I agree it's bad manners to not give seat to anyone, there's no such rule you MUST give a seat to anyone, if you don't give it away yeah you're a shit person but that doesn't mean you have the right to verbally attack you.
>>
>>29520903
*they have the right to attack you

a typo in the last sentence
>>
>>29520903
If youre going to come to Australia while bringing your degenerate manners. Prepare to get attacked and shit on. So yes, she deserved it. That PR seeking gook.
>>
>>29520903
Friend, You're not even fucking asian. You have no idea how degenerate asians are especially Chinese, Koreans, Viets. There aren't many Japanese so i dont know about them, but most asians are degenerate as fuck.

Im born here to migrant parents so i have seen how shit hese people are. Even native asians hate asians to the point where they dont want to live in asian suburbs while continuing their own degeneracy. Yes it's a real thing.
>>
>>29520088
Go to Tokyo or some other Asian metropolis where women will literally fuck you because you're white
Of course, any relationship you'd have with them would be a total sham, but then again what relationships aren't
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK