[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is literally named after us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1047x1572
Can't we sue or something?

> was a great pilot but slowly become trash
>>
Wait season 2 is out? Fuck me if I hadn't got a cease and desist for the first one I would watch it right now.
>>
>>29519981
Why dont you cease and desist that attitude
>>
I got to ep 6 or so

worth finishing?
>>
>>29520010
Lol no it's shit and the hacking is terribly fake, still better than the matrix hacking scenes though lmao
>>
>>29520010
yea I thought it was interesting at least
>>
>>29519981
Who sent the letter, your internet provider?

>also I like the show but it's too sci fi they need to make a hacking show that's realistic
>>
>>29520030
No letter, I got the one where it puts a popup on screen. 2nd strike.
>>
>>29520010

Last few episodes of the show are great.
>>
>>29520058
Shit what Internet provider do you have I need to know for Research
>>
>>29520030
That's not what greentext is for, newfag.
>>
>>29519950
>was a great pilot
nah fuck off
>Our protagonist is so bad with people, being a misfit is a huge struggle in his life! Super different and interesting and lonely!
>But he does get laid, no problem. Obviously. I mean, cmon, he's still human.
>>
>>29520097
Some episodes are all right but the whole fucking story arc of the guy not being real and the drug episode gets in the way of the hacking and it is fucking boring
>>
>>29520104
Not new it looks better that way and Gt isn't set for anything, newfag
>>
>>29520117
>>29520093
Put wrong tag fuckkk
>>
>>29520058
What the fuck are you talking about? An ISP can't send popup windows or something to your PC, unless you install some of their software. Neither can a website/torrent aggregator, unless you install some software/plugin from their site. Nor should a torrent client do that if you are using a /g/ approved one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK