[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are manlets so angry? I mean, every short guy I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Elevator.jpg (22 KB, 254x200) Image search: [Google]
Elevator.jpg
22 KB, 254x200
Why are manlets so angry?

I mean, every short guy I've met (5'10 and below) is super angry.

I try to tell them it's better than being a black or half breed black, no matter what height.
I don't know how to talk anymore sense into them.
>>
theres no point in trying to convince you people don't see us as men they see us as boys and not human its the last acceptable form of prejudice in the world left and people mock us greaaaaaat

tldr being short sucks
>>
Because we have been treated like dog shit for our entire lives.
>>
>>29519937
>short guy I've met (5'10 and below)

bait smarter, not harder, anon.
>>
>>29520021
Would've been more realistic if it said 5'4 and below.
>>
>implying mixed chicks aren't the best
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 420x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 420x248
>>29519937
Because we have to work twice as hard for respect, people don't follow us even when we are right, when we do succeed people ignore it it make excuses for it and women refuse to sleep with us because of traits we can't control then complain men are pigs for not wanting their fat ugly left overs.

I got told the other day by a fyck head at work that he'd rather work with women than manlets because at least the women can give blowjobs.
>>
>>29520054
I think anon meant mixed guys
>>
>>29520047
>implying 5'10 is tall
>>
>>29520068
Well, it's average height.
>>
>>29520064
>manlet
>hasn't learned to give blowjobs to compensate
>>
>>29519937
5'10 guy here
I'm too busy being disappointed in the world to be angry
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 633x758
>>29519937
>Tfw 5'8 and halfbreed black
>twf 21 but still get carded for rated R movies
>tfw no gf

Why live?
>>
Just get a tan, learn some subhuman demeanor and move to Europe. Women won't be able to resist your cock and if you go on a raping spree you are let off easy in social justice court assuming there will even be a trial.
>>
>>29520233
Kek'd
I'm a manlet, btw - no homo
>>
File: tront2.png (130 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
tront2.png
130 KB, 431x431
>>29519937
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU LANKY FUCK

fite me irl
>>
>>29520047
>5'4 and below.
that's "undeniability hastens acceptance" tier
for grown men, about 5'6 will give them the most anger throughout their life
>>
Gee I don't know. Maybe because we are disadvantaged in so many areas in life? Because we have to work extra hard to make up for our shortness just to get women who tall guys get easily?

Maybe because we on average earn less than tall men and are less likely to get promoted into leadership positions? Gee I really don't know.
>>
>>29520580
>tfw 5'3"
>tfw trap qt
>tfw actually happy with life.
>>
i honestly never knew height was this big of an issue for men, i'm 6'2" barefoot so i never experienced it. it does explain why this one short guy went absolutely ballistic when he found out i fucked his gf, she was 7/10 abd i only fucked her once but he went nuts, got extremely depressed and start having suicidal tendencies so she left him. then he spent months trying to get her back. maybe the fact he was 5'4" played into it but it was so embarrassing she cheated on him and he was apologizing to her for being suicidal and stuff lmao
>>
File: size 13.jpg (294 KB, 978x1305) Image search: [Google]
size 13.jpg
294 KB, 978x1305
>tfw big guy

Feels good, man.

Whenever I'm in a photograph with a bunch of manlets I always get put in the back because I tower over them, and since no one can see my feet as a result I always get on my tip-toes so they look even shorter. I'm not even tall, either. I'm only 6'1". I tell people I'm 6'0" though, just because manlets always say that they're 6'0" as a cover story, and they drop their spaghetti trying to insist that I totally have to be 6'3"
>>
>>29521388
me too. i'm 6'2" but depending on the severity of the manlets lie i claim as short as 5'11". i can't abide liars, plus their moronic stuttering afterwards is always fun
>>
>>29521388
D-D-DEVILISH
>>
File: o6z73soKLm1ttahr9o.jpg (44 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
o6z73soKLm1ttahr9o.jpg
44 KB, 400x534
Manlets tend to have big dicks though.
>>
I'm 5'10 and it does not bother me because everyone on my mother's side of the family is literally 5'7 and under. Some of the women are under 5 foot, my mother included. With how bad it could have been I will take what I got.

Plus where I live there are tons of beaners everywhere and they make me look big by comparison. I imagine an actually tall person would feel like fucking Paul Bunyan here.

>tfw 5'10 170 and get chased by latina women all day
>>
File: laughing black guy.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing black guy.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>manlet
>better than being black
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>29519937
I'm 5'7 and I'm never angry.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 597x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 597x418
>>29520220
>Average height is tall
When will you manlets learn
>>
File: BxeLCMt.jpg (122 KB, 558x743) Image search: [Google]
BxeLCMt.jpg
122 KB, 558x743
>>29521860
>you can either be tall or manlet
>>
>>29521674
>I'd rather be an institutionalized ebonics speaking child abusing subhuman criminal murderous monkey plague on the human race, an offspring of a literal piece of property, a being that every one of my peers desperately tried to get away from, I'd rather see the value of my house plumet as soon as I move into it, than be a little shorter than average.

Yeah I'd rather be 5 10
>>
>>29521860
I never said average height equaled tall. That's what your shitty reading comprehension interpreted from my earlier post.
>>
>>29521294
Why would you fuck his girlfriend? That's not very nice. You should really watch what your actions one day you might fuck over an elliot rodger type manlet and if you live in the US things will not end well for you.
>>
>>29521980
Why can't newfags tell when a post is b8
>>
>>29519937
imo 5'8" and below is manlet status
>>
6'4 here
am i considered a manlet?
>>
>>29522300
you're average dude
>>
>>29522300
slightly below average

it's OK if you have a handsome face and a huge dick
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK