[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's just a game anon! >It doesnt matter as long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>It's just a game anon!
>It doesnt matter as long as you have fun!
>You just need to practice more!

FUCK YOU I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ITS NOT FUCKING FUN AT ALL WHEN YOURE FUCKING LOSING. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM SO FUCKING SHIT AT GAMES I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

EVEN FUCKING R9K NEETS ARE GOOD AT GAMES. BUT ME. IM SO FUCKING TERRIBLE THAT IVE PLAY GAMES FOR YEARS AND FUCKING SHITS WHO PLAY IT FOR 1 MONTH ARE HIGHER RANK THAN ME. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
File: 142981092302.jpg (36 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
142981092302.jpg
36 KB, 773x645
>>29519530
I know this feel all too well, and honestly, its a dumb one. being good at vidya is for spergs. normies and even well adjusted individuals dont care for video games anymore.

dont care so much that a bunch of no life sperg lords are naturally better than you at a collection of rapid moving pixels that perceive models, its an autism thing. Its like asking why is a baker better at baking than you. It wasnt meant to be.

being good at vidya is degeneracy, enjoy other things that people would care about and not your K/D and points on Overwatch.
>>
>>29519580
But I am an autistic sperg

I play games all the time and im still terrible

Its like being a baker and failing to turn on an oven
>>
>>29519651
You arent connected with their autistic works of creations, brother. Theyre on the high autism plane and youre simply not as autistic as the best guy on a given game.

accept your faults, take up knitting, put the game on easy and only play singleplayer. theres no reason to be upset, you are destined for greater things than video games.
>>
Which game OP?
>>
>>29519530
>Be too stupid to organically learn
>can't understand the time it takes to get better
>Bitter, unresolved jealousy that a friend is better at one of my chosen roles then me

overwatch is a special kind of hell. I am a tolerable lucio, lacking in wall-riding talent or the necessary balls/timing to win potg with a masterful quad-envirokill.

My dream is to be a good lucio, a good zarya/mei/assault
>>
Test flam
>>
>>29519820
CS Go
Been playing for more than a year, nearly two, and ive never been higher than s2
>>
>>29520070
lol, started playing cs like 6 months ago and i've been stuck in LEM for like 2 months. Sucks man, i just smurf and boost people for money because i'll never get above LEM
>>
>>29520087
How are you so good? I basically cant get better, my reaction time is extremely slow and it wont get any quicker.
>>
Pic related? The first Crash Bandicoot game was hard as fuck.
>>
I can mildly relate to this, unfortunately. I choose to not care.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.