[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just came back from a club. Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (173 KB, 960x910) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
173 KB, 960x910
I just came back from a club. Ask me anything
>>
File: 1462898234500.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462898234500.png
37 KB, 225x225
Did you hook up with any qts?
>>
>>29519520
Why would anyone care?
>>
>>29519544
No, but there's was this one cute girl that was with the group of girls I was with. I wasn't drunk enough to ask her to dance with me.
>>
>>29519545
No one really cares but I'm kinda drunk, so I might as well.

I saw a few trannies but I wasn't drunk enough either to dance with them. Fuck me im a faggkt
>>
What kind of music was playing at the club? Any good DJ or something?
>>
>>29519664
I don't listen to that kinda music so i don't know. It was a lot of dance and shitty pitbull music. I listen to mostly indie music but nevertheless I still danced
>>
>>29519730
Sounds like you went to a really shitty "club"
>>
>>29519744
I don't know. It supposed to be a fairly famous club in downtown that's got a 2 dance floors. One normal floor and one with a bunch of spic music. I went to both and they both had shitty music. The club was packed though
>>
>>29519520
How did you cope with the fact that you didnt like the music but you spent money to spend time around people you probably dont like, on a packed space, standing up, while horrible music is being blasted at the highest volumes?
>>
how much spaghetti did you spill out of pockets?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.