[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!!!???? I shower, I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
HOW DOES THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!!!????

I shower, I'm really nice, I'm not socially awkward, and I never get a fucking date.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
why's everyone on this board want some boring stacey looking bitch.
>>
>I shower, give me gf
Yeah good luck with that one boy-o
>>
They're both frauds (with criminal backgrounds, who have armed robbery charges) and she REALLY fucking uggo without makeup, like REALLY fucking uggo.

He is a ex-semi-pro gamer and he records vids for her and she pretends like shes playing.

It's a nice scam, all the fat neckbeards think shes a good girl and it gives them the illusion that they have a chance of being with her (because shes with a useless fat neet, who in fact runs the backend of the business by producing all of her gameplay)

TLDR: YouTube is fake as fuck.
>>
fucking fat ugly neckbeard chad
>>
>>29519356
if you want an attractive gf nowadays you need to have male model-tier aesthetics

all the pussy is concentrated at the very top

95/5 rule
>>
>>29519441
>tfw literally better than 95% of men
>>
File: barbara-palvin-3.jpg (117 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
barbara-palvin-3.jpg
117 KB, 600x881
>>29519458
their are obviously exceptions to the rule (people like you) i'm speaking very generally here

also you probably overrate your girlfriends looks by a longshot
>>
>>29519441

That's the thing, girls randomly decide to hook up with ugly fucking neckbeard guys. When I ask, it's for no reason, other than "Oh, he's really nice"

I had to start taking drugs that will shorten my lifespan and starve myself to death just to get someone to talk to me. Even though most people say I'm attractive and cool to hang with, it doesn't matter because I'll never hook up with anyone ever. I'm literally screaming internally.
>>
>>29519413
Yep, came to say this but someone already said it so I'm agreeing to it
>>
File: 50b.jpg (38 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
50b.jpg
38 KB, 400x266
>>29519356
OP this is basically you

>I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL MY LIFE. I'VE NEVER DONE DRUGS, I'VE NEVER GONE TO PARTIES WHERE PEOPLE DO DRUGS, I'VE NEVER STAYED UP LATE. I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY
I DESERVE TO HAVE A GF. AND NO, I WON'T SETTLE FOR A FUCKING 0/10 GF BECAUSE I'VE BEEN A GOOD FUCKING BOY. IS THAT NOT WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO? LISTEN TO MOM AND DAD? I DESERVE A 9/10 AT FUCKING LEAST BECAUSE I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY FOR 21 YEARS
I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL GF WHO WILL BE LOYAL TO ONLY ME. I FUCKING DESERVE IT. I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY ALL MY LIFE. MY GRADES WERE ALWAYS A'S, I WAS THE TEACHER'S FAVORITE STUDENT, AND I'VE BEEN TOLD BY MY ELDERS THAT I'M A BRIGHT GUY. THERE'S NO REASON WHY WHORES ARE LAPPING UP ON DRUGGIES AND GANGSTERS.
I'm a good boy. A GOOD BOY. I fucking deserve a gf. Where is my fucking gf you fucking whores? They should just make it legal to take any woman you see on the street if you've been a good boy for as long as I have.
>>
>>29519857
jeeze stop trying so hard newfag
just irrelevant projecting; mate you are so bad at this
>>
>>29520328
>...the armchair tough guy spouted from his keyboard. as the soft glow of his PC illuminates his dark, musty basement lair, he lifts up his flabby, sagging arms above his head to stretch
"aaaaah," he exclaims, feeling the leather and velcro between the fingers of his fingerless gloves. it would have been a perfect scene if not for that pesky post on his favorite website, 4chan.
"theres gotta be something I can do," he exclaims, eagerly stuffing his porky, orange-red-stained hand into an almost empty bag of flaming cheetos. its okay though, there is a full wholesale box from costco in the corner.
"now, how do I respond to this.." he ponders, squishing his sausage fingers into his gelatinous forehead.
In between munches, he exclaims:

"thats it! I remember- you can be anyone you want on the internet!"
happy with his work, he readjusts his fedora. don't want hair getting in the way.

originaloo
>>
>>29519356
Wanna share how you dress and look like?
>>
>>29520328
>does not recognize this old as shit pasta
>"lol ur a newfag xd"
>le project xd

I never seen a person this stupid on /r9k/ , seriously speaking, just leave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.